Thread: Tashkent
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 11:29 PM
>squint<

Tashkent - CHAPTER THREE

There was quite a long pause as I stood at the open door to Mark’s apartment. I had committed to this course of action, so I tried again.

“Hello?”

He answered from his office.

“Just a second!”

I waited a moment, grinning to myself at the thought of what was going on in there. My plan seemed to be working.

“Come on back,” he said finally. “I’m in my office.”

He was finishing a set of curls when I walked in. He was wearing a robe. The girl was nowhere to be seen.

“Good! You’re here,” he said. “Where have you been?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I was just walking around for a bit and thinking.”

“Well, that’s good, I guess. Think of anything good?”

I had an idea.

“Well, actually, I did. I went and knocked on that hot neighbor girl’s door, believe it or not”

“Alright, man! Was she home?”

He was definitely interested. And he seemed relieved that I hadn’t asked about the obvious smell of sex that hung in the room. But where was the girl, I wondered. The window was open. Surely he hadn’t forced out the window!

“No, but another cute girl opened the door. It was her sister or cousin or something. Her cousin, I think. She knew a little English, actually.”

Mark stood and grinned. He was still sweaty from sex, but I guess he thought it would look like he’d really been working out for a long time – which I suppose is exactly what he’d been doing.

“So? Tell me about her!”

“Well, I don’t know much. She’s got a nice smile and … a great ass.” I paused and grinned, remembering her more fully. “She’s probably a couple inches shorter than the girl we saw last night. And younger. Maybe 18 or 19 … 20, I don’t know. She said she was in a university.”

Mark was nodding, still with the grin on his face.

“She’s got a nice body, I think. Kinda hard to tell,” I said. “But … well … pretty and … friendly.”

“Did you get her name?” Mark asked.

“Yeah. Liliya, I think. We didn’t talk long. Her cousin called and she had to go.”

“Great. Good job, man.” Mark seemed genuinely pleased. “You need to go back over there tonight or something.”

“Not tonight,” I balked. “Besides, I don’t think she even lives there.”

Mark rolled his eyes and headed for the kitchen.

“Well, but your dream girl from last night does, doesn’t she? … Listen, they’re probably just as interested in you as you are in them, man. Take a chance. You have nothing to lose.”

He was right, of course. I was a pretty good-looking guy. I felt like I kept up my 6-foot frame pretty well. I wasn’t as ripped as Mark, but I was taller and I worked out periodically. I was generally happy with my looks. If anything, maybe I was too nice around women. And maybe a bit shy. But I figured I had what it took to satisfy a woman sexually. Or so I had thought before witnessing what Mark did to that girl. I could last a pretty long time, but I had never been able to perform at Mark’s level. Nor had I ever really tried. Even so, Kelly, my old college flame, had seemed pretty satisfied with me sexually. And I knew there were a lot of guys out there who couldn’t even get their woman off. Still, what Mark had done cast a little shadow of doubt on everything.

I still must have looked unenthused about Mark’s plan, though, because he shook his head and said he’d cut me some slack this once, but that he was going to take me to a local disco that night to get me loosened up.

We sat down to eat some left over rice stuff that Mark had in the fridge. I saw the pile of pictures on the table again and I picked them up and started looking through them as if I’d never seen them before.

“What’s this place?” I asked.

“Oh, that’s a nice little camp up in the foothills. I take a group of students there twice a year for a break. We have a lot of fun.”

I saw the girl with the captivating face.

“Who’s this?”

“That’s Irina. She’s really great. You’d like her. She came with us this spring as a high schooler, but she’ll be at the university this fall. She’s so smart.”

I flipped to the last picture.

“Oooh. And who is this?”

Mark looked a little surprised to see the picture. Perhaps he’d forgotten it was there.

“Oh,” he glanced at the floor, “that’s Shahni. She’s a former student of mine. She’s a real joker. We’ve been friends for a while. I'll introduce you.”

I let a smile cross my face and I cocked my eyebrow as I looked at him.

“That would be nice,” I said finally.

After we ate, he drove me around town to show me the sights, though it was already getting dark again. We even stopped at a couple of clothing stores to get me something to wear other than the jeans I’d brought with me.

I really didn’t know what to think about going to a disco. Visions of John Travolta danced in my head.

But, boy was I wrong.

We arrived at about 11 p.m., after spending the earlier part of the night eating and drinking at a local restaurant. Mark knew one of the guys at the door, so we got in without any problem. The disco itself was pretty slick, complete with bouncers, expensive drinks, flashy décor, and tons of hot girls – a few of whom Mark said were “obviously prostitutes.”

We got some drinks at the bar. Mark told me he hadn’t been to this disco in a while, but he’d met some girls here before. And I swear it was only about one minute after he said that when, to my amazement, I spotted Lilya’s cousin dancing in a group of people that must have been friends, not more than 20 or 30 feet from us.

“Holy shit!” I said. “It’s that girl. Look.”

Her black high heels lead up to some very sexy, skin-tight, black pants with sequins at the waist that made her slender legs seem endless. I could see that she was wearing a matching, sequined black bra under a gauzy silver/grey top. And, as the lights of the dance floor flashed about her, I could make out the silhouette of her hourglass figure from time to time. It was enough to send a noticeable tingle of excitement through my loins.

She had apparently already spotted us, because she was smiling in our direction.

“What do you know?!” There was that grin from Mark again. “Good job! Go say hello.”

“What? No way.”

“You’re such a pussy,” Mark said as he grabbed me behind the arm and led me forward. I protested and tried to back off, but he turned and looked at me and said, “You have got nothing to lose. Just try.”

I sighed.

“Fine.”

My heart was pounding in me as we walked up to the gorgeous girl. Mark practically pushed me into her as we got close and it was all I could do to recover and look cool. I was trying to think of something to say when she looked at me with those amazing eyes, smiled almost imperceptibly, and said, “I’m Katya.”

“Hi,” I yelled back over the din of the disco, “I’m Nathan.”

She laughed lightly, looked down, and kept dancing. Had I been too loud?

She danced closer and leaned into me.

“You met my cousin today. She told me about you,” she said with almost no accent.

I was flattered. Had I made that good of an impression? It seemed like maybe I had. After all, this amazing dancing beauty hadn’t blown me off and she actually seemed interested.

It was at that moment that I realized I was the only person on the floor that wasn’t dancing.

Let me just say right now that I had never before in my life tried to dance anything other than a slow-dance at my high school prom. A split-second of terror shot through me when I realized how stupid I was about to look. But, then again, I would look even stupider if I continued to just stand there. So there was nothing else for me to do but try to dance. So I did.

To my surprise, Katya didn’t laugh at all. Rather, she moved in close to me, reached out and lightly stroked my shoulder. It was electric. And she was mesmerizing.

The twisting, twirling, flashing lights fell all around us as we moved to the insistent beat that relentlessly buffeted our bodies. Shades of red, blue and green shone through her blouse and around her body, glistening off the sequins and accentuating her amazing figure. She raised her hands over her head and closed her eyes, throwing her head back with abandon and moving still closer, until her legs were entangled with mine.

I was lost in the sensation. Acting on sheer instinct, I took her by the waist and pulled her to me. I could feel the ends of her long hair brush against my hands as she moved in my arms. Her scent, the tiny beads of sweat on her neck, her flashing eyes, and the pounding rhythms: it was very erotic. But she wanted more, and she began to grind her crotch into my upper thigh.

I was delirious with adrenaline and testosterone and I could feel my dick begin to spring to life. She was such an incredibly attractive woman – I could hardly believe what was happening, but I was just going with it.

I worked my hands slowly under her loose blouse. Her belly was flat and firm, and a small, rounded star covered her pierced navel. Her gyrating hips were enthralling, but I gradually moved my probing hands up and around to her back, caressing each supple curve of her torso along the way.

Her breasts were gorgeous – straining against their black, sequined restraints. And the glitter she’d sprinkled on her chest made her even more intoxicating. I wanted her so much! My aching dick was playing tricks with my mind. All I could think about in those moments was taking her somewhere – anywhere – and making her mine like Mark had done to that girl earlier. But I couldn’t stop dancing. I was drunk with the music, the lights and the amazing body of the woman in front of me.

We danced for what seemed like forever before there was any break at all in the music. I was hot and parched, so I grabbed Katya’s hand and took her to the bar to buy her a drink.

“You’re so beautiful,” were the first words that gushed out of my mouth when we got off the dance floor.

She smiled coyly and I felt a bit embarrassed at my lack of control. I tried again.

“Where did you learn English?” That wasn’t much better, but she didn’t seem to mind.

“The university. And some American friends.”

“Cool.” (I clearly needed to work on my conversation skills.)

“I teach English now at the pedagogical college,” she volunteered.

I got the drinks and we downed them quickly. I remembered than that I hadn’t seen Mark since he’d dragged me out on the dance floor however many minutes or hours ago. I decided not to worry about him and concentrate on Katya.

But before I could get a word in she caught my hand and pulled me back toward the undulating throng of dancers.

“I want to dance some more,” she said with a wink. “Come on.”

And, again, we threw ourselves into our sex-laden dance for what seemed in some ways like a minute, and in others like hours.

But it all ended when Katya suddenly stopped.

“Damn,” she said, looking past me. “It’s my boyfriend. I have to go. Sorry.”

I turned around as Katya brushed past me and saw a tallish man in a black leather jacket facing me with his arms crossed. His stern gazed was fixed squarely on Katya, but he had traces of a naughty grin on his face. Something about him looked thoroughly un-Russian to me.

Katya ran to him and he took her roughly by the arm and led her out of the disco.

“What the hell?” I wondered.

I was left standing there, feeling like a chump. I was pissed off and I wanted to get out of there. I needed to find Mark.

I walked around the perimeter of the disco, hoping to find him sitting with a drink or some girl. Nothing. So I scanned the dance floor. After a minute I spotted him dancing with a girl. He looked like he was really into her.

And with good reason, I thought. I couldn’t see the girl’s face, but she was one hell of a sexy dancer. She was wearing a short, white tube dress that hugged her obviously fit body. I shook my head. Dammit!

I went to the bar to get another drink and cool off. I ordered a straight shot of vodka and swallowed it down. The girl with Mark was probably really hot, I thought, and it was pissing me off. I couldn’t believe that after all of that, I was going to get nothing and he was going to get that girl. As I sat there, Mark and the girl turned a little and I caught a glimpse of her body in profile. She appeared to have perky, smallish boobs but her very narrow waist led to one of the finest asses I had ever seen.

They turned again and suddenly I recognized the girl. It was Lilya.

---
Feedback welcomed at feedback page