View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 06:53 AM

(OOC: Thanks for doing this, sultry. I am really enjoying this. )

I hear your gasp as I take in one of your mammeries into my mouth. First it is just the nipple as I suckle you like a hungry child, your hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair as you whisper encouragement.

Oh God! Your breast tastes so nice.

I can feel my cock stiffen even more. I know I won't be able to hold out much longer. Such is my need to bury my lust in between your legs, into that dripping vagina of yours.

I continue to suck you, my other hand going to your other heavenly tit causing you to groan even more. I can feel your body shaking against me.

For a moment, I pull back and look up at you and we stare at each other. Our passions high and showing in our eyes.

Then I am on you again. This time, taking as much of your breast into my greedy mouth while my tongue pokes and teases your engorged teat. The sounds of your heavy breathing and groans fill the room as I torment both your lovely tits with my mouth and hand.

Nor is my other hand idle. Determined to make you cum time and time again, it goes to work again on your heated sex as two of its fingers act like a cock as they slide in and out of your wet gash while you feel the thumb sliding over your skin just above your entrance until...

I grin as I feel you shudder again, this time at the contact of my thumb and your clit.

"You are mine." I mumble through a mouthful of warm breast.

On and on I work on you. My hand on your nether regions, pleasuring your cunt and nubbing. My mouth now on your second breast while my other hand starts to stroke your neck and shoulder. I listen to your sighs. Your groans. My hunger for you getting more and more urgent...