View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 05:10 PM

I love the sensation of you sucking my breasts and hold you close running my hand through your hair. You groan as I take hold of your manhood and I gently tease the tip with a finger and it quivers everytime I touch it and it leaks just a little bit more. "Please don't touch me anymore I will not be held responsible for whats going to hapen next"are the words that come out of you mouth, I slowly move one of hands and gently roll your balls between my forefinger and thumb and then gently move my hand up and the hard shaft I look in your face and the wanting shows in your eyes as you look up but still with a mouthful of breast. I smile and gently say "My god please don't make me wait anymore".

Your answer is "Just go with it"

I am before you quivering I need your rigid cock inisde of me, I feel the urgency as you do and I know and feel that this can't go on much longer the burning deep in the pit of my belly. I still cannot believe that Im doing this. I beg you to slow down or else I'll cum and I want you inside of me, I want to feel your hard cock pumping in and out of me.I don't ever want these feelings to stop I want to feel like this for ever.>>>>>>>>>>>