View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 08:20 AM

(OOC: No problem, Sultry. Hope nothing's wrong.)

"Lets slow things down I want to feel like this all night I want you to fuck me all night, I love your hard cock sliding in and out of me filling me".

Although I understand what you are saying, what you want. I can feel my erection swelling even more inside your tight confines. The tingling in my balls starting to grow. Now is not the time to be gentle and loving.

"We do have all night." I tell you as I start to move in and out in steady strokes, not thinking about the others, "and you will feel my hard cock inside you again and again."

I gasp as I can see us making love again and again.

"But right now, I want to fuck you hard. I need to fuck you hard and fill your belly with my seed."

I hear you giggle at my words with turn into gasps as I start speed up. My hips back and forth, the sound of my fleshing hitting yours feeling the room.

Lifting myself onto my hands, I look down at you. At your face, your mouth open, your eyes burning into mine. At your big tits as they wobble in tune to my pounding. All the while, I move harder into you, faster.

You look up at me and see the intense look on my face, my obvious need to join with you and mate. To give you my abundent semen when it is time. You wrap your legs around me, squeezing my hips as I fuck you. Your breath turning into pants as we move against each other...