View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Recycled Virgin

A Samhain Surprise (F-to-M strap-on)

Stepping from the shower, I did my best to shake off thoughts of being alone tonight. Samhain has always been our favorite holiday and it seems odd to be getting dressed for the annual masquerade party without you. In the five years we had been together, we had planned our costumes, gone shopping and then made our costumes together as a couple. Our handiwork was legendary among our group of friends...but this year was different. This would have been our sixth Samhain masquerade together, but instead, I was getting ready to attend the GLBT community's biggest event of the year alone.

"Get yourself together, Linda! It isn't like you've never been alone before! You'll have a good time once you're there..." I chided myself. This party was an event that I had attended even before I knew Scott, and many of the people were like family to me. Of course, I wouldn't know EVERYONE, and it was that thought that kept me focused. I planned on making a definite impression tonight...I hoped to find someone worth the time and effort I was putting into my "costume" to spend this Samhain with, and I had decided to pull out all the stops to obtain my goal.

I decided to wear my emerald green contact lenses, hoping they would accentuate my flame-red hair, which I quickly finger dried then wrapped loosely in a towel to keep it away from my eyes as I apply my make-up. I would be wearing a half-mask that would cover my face from forehead to nose for most of the evening, but at midnight, the masks would come off and I wanted to be sure that whomever I was with at the witching hour would have 100% of their focus on me! I may be GOING to this party alone, but I had no intention of LEAVING that way!

I am a cosmetologist and I pride myself on my ability to use make-up to accentuate my positive features, which most seem to agree, are my eyes. After smoothing on a fixative to keep my eyemake-up from fading or smearing, I began to apply the various liners, cremes and shadows that would transform me from everyday Linda into a Tiger-eyed temptress! As I used each product, I returned it to it's rightful place in my make-up kit. One never knew who might be using this bathroom by the end of the evening!

With my make-up complete, I turned my attention to my clothing and accessories. I had put a great deal of thought into what my "costume" should consist of, and had placed each article carefully on my bed before showering.

I had chosen a black leather dress that had open lacework down to about mid-belly, showing my cleavage, while still leaving something to the imagination. The dress was short, but not TOO short, and I had decided to wear a pair of black leather, thigh-high, stiletto-heeled boots and a pair of full length fingerless gloves to complete the clothing portion of my ensemble.

I had chosen my accessories for the evening just as carefully. With a knowing chuckle, I picked up the first of my "undergarments"- a leather harness with double stainless steel "O"-ring construction. For tonight, I stepped into it with the small ring to the front, then pulled it up to mid-thigh.

Turning back to the bed, I opened the bag that lay inconspicuously beside my dress. Reaching inside, I removed a 7" long purple gel dildo from it's resting place. It's pliable 3 1/2" girth would serve my purpose perfectly! With a practiced hand, I fed the dildo through the "O"-ring, then continued pulling the harness up to my soft, bald mons. With a wiggle here and a tuck there, I soon had my "girl cock" nestled against my body as if it had been there since birth.

I stood in front of the mirror and turned from side-to-side. I LOVE the way I look with a cock, especially one that appears to be fully aroused. I almost hated to put the on the tight lycra panties that would conceal my girl cock for the main part of the evening's festivities!

Finally, with a sigh and a smile for the woman reflected back at me, I pulled the panties up and began situating the dildo just right so no one would know that I was "packing". I wanted this "Halloween surprise" to remain just that, until I found the perfect partner to ring in the Witching Hour of Samhain 2006 by my side. My heart beat faster and I felt the humidity between my legs rise as I thought of all the possibilities the evening may hold.

I pulled the towel from my hair, which was now nearly dry. I grabbed the diffuser, bent at the waist and blew the rest of the moisture from my hair with my head hanging upside down, giving my hair maximum volume. Once this was done, I picked up my curling iron and added large, billowy waves to my long, red locks. Adding a spritz of glitter hairspray to finish the look, I picked up my feather-covered half mask and held it up to my face. A wickedly sexy smile crossed my lips. I was confident nobody would recognize me tonight. Well, not until I wanted them to, anyway!

The drive to the hotel that hosted the masquerade party each year was only about 2 1/2 miles, but seemed to take forever! I didn't have time to be nervous again until I pulled up in front of the huge hotel. As I stepped from my car and handed the keys to the valet, I began to get a serious case of stage fright!

What was I doing? I was actually here with the sole purpose of finding someone to let me be in control of their body, their sexual pleasure! I had NEVER gone out with the intention of just finding someone to dominate and thoroughly fuck for my own entertainment! I had to admit though, the idea had me wet and I was looking forward to finding just the right person to share in my adventure! Calming myself and stilling all second thoughts, I walked to the door and, as the doorman opened it for me, I stepped inside as if I owned the place.

"A snarl, a sneer and a whip that stings...these are a few of my FAVORITE things!"