View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 12:55 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Debra moaned and began to whimper begging Bruce to fuck her. Her cunt was dripping with her juices and Bruce’s saliva. Hearing his wife begging to be fucked by another man, was more than Allen could bear and he began thrusting hard into Maxine’s eager cunt. Maxine’s body rocked furiously back and forth between Allen’s cock in her cunt and Bruce’s cock in her mouth. Bruce pulled away from Maxie. He was not going to be able to hold out much longer and he was dieing to shove his cock into Deb’s tight cunt. He continued to finger fuck her, curling his fingers towards the roof of her sex so he could rub hard against her g-spot while he licked and lapped at her clit. With in seconds Debra was screaming out, her pussy beginning to spasm. Maxine called out to her, “That’s it Deb let Bruce make you cum.” As soon as Debra’s climax began Bruce pulled her to the edge of the chair wrapping her legs over his shoulders. His cock teased at the entrance of her pussy but Debra was bucking her hips trying to force him to enter her. “Fuck me now, Bruce, fuck me hard, please, now.” she pleaded. Bruce being unable to hold out any longer slid his cock swiftly into her cunt. He immediately began pumping into her sweet pussy. She was so hot and so tight. Bruce looked over at Maxine and seeing her face as she was being fucked was more than he could take. Thrusting fast and feverishly, hard into Deb’s cunt Bruce felt his balls tighten and then felt the first spurts of hot cum leave his cock and begin to coat Deb’s pussy walls.

Hearing his wife cumming, Allen began to shoot hot cum deep inside Maxine. Maxine pushed her hips back meeting Allen thrust for thrust. As his cum filled her cunt she began to climax, her pussy spasming around his cock, causing his cum to leak out of her dripping cunt. Maxine cried out as she came, her husband watching another man driving his wife to ecstasy.

Each person slowly returned their disheveled clothing to its proper location and Bruce refilled everyone’s glasses. Allen loved the way Debra looked after she had been fucked, flushed and radiant. He knew that later when they were alone, he would fill her already cum soaked cunt with his own cum. What he didn’t know was that Bruce was eager to lick his own wife’s cream-filled pussy. The ladies hugged each other good night and each couple slipped quietly into their own rooms. As Debra was drifting off to sleep having just been freshly fucked by the love of her life, she wondered if next year they’d waste less time. After all, 10 years ago they used to wait until the last night of the vacation to play spin the bottle.

feedback

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas