Thread: Clio #1
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 03:15 PM

Clio #2 - Nightfall

Clio’s Journal - Part Two.

This tale tells of when Clio went out for a stroll with her boyfriend. It seems they weren’t content to just admire the scenery and get some fresh air.

Clio says:

I don’t know what came over me that day. I just yearned for some outdoor naughtiness. I certainly got what I wanted and it was a lot of fun. Tell me what you think.

Love Clio.

Nightfall

It was a balmy evening and the light was just beginning to fade. It was so beautiful outside that we were taking a short walk. I knew that I for one had a lot of energy to burn off. He obviously felt the same way because when I made the first move he completely fell into instant agreement with me. I led him by the hand away from the path into a field. He hadn’t expected this at all but was nonetheless delighted.

I lay down in the long grass and stretched my body out with feline grace. I was wearing a short skirt and a white blouse, the buttons undone half way to reveal a teasing amount of cleavage. It obviously worked. The first thing he did was to open my top all the way. His fingers fumbled in a clumsiness brought on by excitement. He threw my blouse open and tore away my bra. His hands went straight for my exposed breasts. He kneaded the plump little hillocks and flicked at my perky nipples. He played with my boobs like they were terrifically amusing toys. Now I was hungry for more.

I squirmed excitedly on my soft grassy bed. He pulled down my panties and got them off over my shoes. He held them to his face and inhaled my intimate feminine fragrance. He tapped my legs apart and bent down to place his head between my thighs. I looked down as his mouth pressed onto my naughty place. Then there was a tickle as his tongue went in and lapped at the rosy interior. My clammy vagina poured its heady liquor forth.

His slithering snaking tongue licked at my most sensitive spots. It flippered mercilessly at my most sensitive spots. I grabbed handfuls of the meadow’s plants as if to anchor myself, lest I get too high. I recognised the tingling build up down below. The feeling broke free and coursed through my nerves filling me. My body quivered as I came.

I was still panting when I realised he hadn’t finished. He wanted to be inside me this evening. What had gone before had merely been the prelude to a fuck. I looked up and saw him holding his rock hard cock against the backdrop of the starry sky. He leaned over and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips.

I moaned softly as he entered my dewy cleft. My cries grew more passionate as the weight of his body pressed down on me, forcing the air from my lungs. I bawled up at the heavens but no angels heard me. I was elated. I shuddered with the stupefying pleasure as he pulled out and unplugged me. He shuffled up so that he could lean over me, one hand on his cock the other on the ground supporting himself.

I was still having my orgasm. I managed to open my eyes just as he came. Jets of jizz jumped out from his inflexible hose. The storm of semen traced a trajectory towards me. The cum landed in drops on my belly. They trickled down and started to pool in my navel. It was dark now and the cloudy liquid sparkled in the soft moonlight. I looked down at my semen strewn stomach. I couldn’t believe how good I felt.

Instinctively I craved a tactile experience. I spread my hands out over my gooey tummy, fingers sliding through the puddles. Through every ventral vestige. I rubbed it on my boobs before wiping it onto my lips and then sucking up all sperm I could find.

I lay there in blissful thought for a few moments until I remembered where I was. I stood up in order to get dressed once more. The grass was less than waist high and provided skimpy cover. Suddenly I felt very aware of my bare body. I began to blush and feel very embarrassed. I thought I must be like a cheap whore. I feverishly looked around for my clothes. I found my panties and wriggled into them, then fastened my skirt. I hastily fettered my breasts and did up my blouse. All the way this time. In time my burning red skin calmed. I no longer felt like such a strumpet. I was overjoyed.

He walked me home and I dived straight in the shower to rid myself of that twilight’s tarnish. As I stood under the cascading water it washed the evening’s evidence away. It would always be with me though as I still remembered every little bit of it.