View Single Post
Old 06-03-2002, 12:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jarik05 Send a message via Yahoo to Jarik05
Part II

I slip my fingers between the folds of your pussy and run one over your clit.
You tighten your arms around me and moan again.
“Is there someplace we can go? I want to feel you inside me.”
I smile and nod as I look to my partner. He nods.
We go up the short flight of stairs, your hand in mine. I take out my keys and unlock the door.
As I open it, you smile.
“I always wondered what was up here,” you say, as you walk through the door.
“It’s a dance hall, someone teaches ballet here during the week.”
“You?”
“No, some woman.”
“Ah, ok”
You close the door behind us and lock it.
“I like this” you say as you notice that the only light in here is from the red glow of the three EXIT signs.
You grab me, push me against the door and kiss me again, your hands reaching down to my crotch, your hand rubbing my now hard cock.
“I have wanted this since the first night we met.” You say.
“Have you?”
“Yes, but I haven’t had the chance to act on it, and I figured tonight I would make the time.”
You unbutton my jeans, slide the zipper down, and pull my cock out.
“May I?” you ask.
“Ask me nicely”
You grin.
“May I please suck your nice hard cock?”
“Yes, you may”
You drop to your knees, your hand slowly stoking my cock.
Your tongue begins to lick the head of my cock. You open your mouth wide and begin to engulf it.
I watch you, slowly taking it in inch by inch. I can hear the slurping sound you make as your head bobs up and down on it.
I feel your hair in my hands as I hold the back of your head, pushing you down on me, making you suck faster, entering your mouth deeper, as your hand keeps stroking me.
Your mouth is so hot, and the saliva makes it so wet. I can feel it, running down my cock, onto my balls.
You reach down, lift your skirt and start to massage your clit. Moaning as you suck my cock, I can feel the vibrations of your lips as you take me deep into your mouth.
I can tell you’re about to cum, because you start sucking faster, stroking me faster and a bit harder.
My cock pops out of your mouth as you start to cum, your moans louder.
“Oh yes!” you breath heavily.
You smile at me as you stand up, your orgasm subsiding.
“Are you ready to fill me up with that nice cock?”
“Maybe” I say, as I take your hand and bring your fingers to my lips, kissing them, my tongue tasting your sweet juices off of them.
“Mmmmm…you want to taste me? Would you? Would you bury your face in my pussy, make me cum”
I lift you up, carry you over to the couch and set you down. I pull your tank top off, grabbing your nipples, pinching them. I take one in my mouth, sucking hard, nibbling and licking them while I slide your skirt off.
I sit you down on the couch and kneel in front of you as you spread your legs wide.
“I want to feel your mouth on my clit,” you say as you push my head down between your legs.