View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 05:18 PM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
The Birth of Angels Chapter 3: STRANGER

blackinches1345 [8:11 P.M.]: this belongs in a book

down_souff_nigg [8:11 P.M.]: and I was like No but he got on top of me and Dawg I was ready to fight because I never been approached like that... and Dawg—the minute he pulled my shorts down and dug his tongue deep in my a***e I was like we can do this

blackinches1345 [8:11 P.M.]: LOL, damn

down_souff_nigg [8:11 P.M.]: He kissed me Dawg I tell you he kissed me like I was the most beautiful man

down_souff_nigg [8:12 P.M.]: I was stuck Dawg I was like God this cant be happening

blackinches1345 [8:12 P.M.]: damn

down_souff_nigg [8:12 P.M.]: He saw tears fall from my eyes and he was like damn baby what’s wrong why you crying Dawg and I told him Look I haven’t been licked, f***ked or made love to in nearly a year and I miss it and I just broke up with my dude he is so lame that’s why I never gave him no ass I don’t let lames f***k me.

blackinches1345 [8:12 P.M.]: wow

down_souff_nigg [8:13 P.M.]: and he took off all my clothes Dawg he just pulled out his d*ck...he had on a Dan Marino Miami Dolphins jersey, sagging South Pole jeans, tube socks unlaced Timberlands and long ass dread locks, they looked silky too, he's got prison tats on his arms, sexy ass body and looking at him I was like DAMN IM ABOUT TO LET A COMPLETE STRANGER FU*K! I don’t know where his d***k's been and I didn’t give a f***k, that’s what condoms are for... and he massaged me and was talking to me, like asking me what’s my last name and how long I been in the game he turned out to be a really cool niggah

down_souff_nigg [8:13 P.M.]: that he was DownLo that he only f***ked one niggah his name was Terrence but he died in a car wreck and he closed himself off to anything bisexual

down_souff_nigg [8:13 P.M.]: that Hoes love him, yet the niggah was talking to me like long lost friends

down_souff_nigg [8:14 P.M.]: I was like Please don’t let it end then he spread my ass and he ate me out for damn near twenty minutes, asking me was he doing it right, did it feel good and he was slapping my ass and he was like Damn shawty you got a phat ass damn and he pulled out a condom, put it on, put some lotion deep in my ass by fingering me until I was throwing it back on two fingers

down_souff_nigg [8:14 P.M.]: and he was like Damn shawty I gotta get this hot pus*y

blackinches1345 [8:15 P.M.]: damn

down_souff_nigg [8:15 P.M.]: and he slid up in me slow Dawg, he took my head and snatched it in his face, making look at him and he was like I wanna look in your eyes (d***k going in me deeper) as I f***k you damn b***h that p***y is so tight damn Dawg this s***t tighter than p***y Dawg

down_souff_nigg [8:16 P.M.]: and he grinded in my tunnel Dawg, pulling his pants to his ankles and I looked in the mirror and all i seen was nuts bouncing and his ass cheeks opening and closing and he f***ked the dog s***t outta me

down_souff_nigg [8:16 P.M.]: and the rest is history

down_souff_nigg [8:16 P.M.]: now he said he want to be the one tapping it and that he better not see another niggah f***king me or he will f***k em up

down_souff_nigg [8:16 P.M.]: and yea Dawg, I can say he got the ass on lock and I’m loving it

blackinches1345 [8:17 P.M.]: damn

blackinches1345 [8:17 P.M.]: so u got a boy?

down_souff_nigg [8:17 P.M.]: he supposed to be coming over around 10 PM. But check this, Dawg. When I had got out the shower, he called me and he said, Dawg, slide your finger inside you and taste it for Daddy over the phone…”

down_souff_nigg [8:17 P.M.]: and I did

blackinches1345 [8:17 P.M.]: lol damn

blackinches1345 [8:17 P.M.]: that's hot as f***k

down_souff_nigg [8:18 P.M.]: and he was like Ima beat your ass, b***h and I was like why and he said, that’s my ass, not yours I’m supposed to be sucking that p***y off your fingers not you and I was laughing and he was like that’s funny and I was like Hell yea niggah and he said you a man? And I was like Yea

down_souff_nigg [8:19 P.M.]: and he said Frederick Ima f***k the man into a b***h when I come get that p***y tonight, I don't care if your Mama ir brother is there he said Dawg Ima put duct tape over your mouth and Ima suck on your neck while I beat that hole up and that’ll be hot knowing your people is there and I want to see how

down_souff_nigg [8:19 P.M.]: quiet you can be

down_souff_nigg [8:19 P.M.]: now how was that for today?

blackinches1345 [8:19 P.M.]: lol wow

blackinches1345 [8:19 P.M.]: that's wassup

blackinches1345 [8:19 P.M.]: that's a good ass day