View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
Chapter 4: Salivating at the Mouth

down_souff_nigg [8:20 P.M.]: Hell f***king yea

down_souff_nigg [8:20 P.M.]: I'm so happy right now dawg

blackinches1345 [8:20 P.M.]: lol i know

down_souff_nigg [8:21 P.M.]: He made a niggah blush when he said Frederick you are so beautiful to me dawg, Im not a mushy niggah but every time I saw you coming up the block my d***k got hard and I never stepped to you because you reminded me of my dawg who died, he's the only man i ever f***ked and I loved him and never got to tell him and he was like Frederick I will shoot a b***h over you, I don't want nobody knowing I boned you, can we keep that to ourselves, thats for us to know, I don't want other niggahs knowing why you're going to tell

down_souff_nigg [8:22 P.M.]: them NO ya'll cant f***k and Frederick Ima be standing there with a discreet smile on my face and every time I get that hole I am not going to shower for a few because I love the way you smell babay and I just hugged him and he was like you my b***h dawg and I got your back

blackinches1345 [8:22 P.M.]: damn

blackinches1345 [8:23 P.M.]: that got my d***k hard and got me choked up a lil lol

down_souff_nigg [8:24 P.M.]: LOL

blackinches1345 [8:24 P.M.]: lol

blackinches1345 [8:24 P.M.]: i want some dude to approach me

I can’t find a date. I mean, really. No matter what I do or who does it for me I can’t get hooked up with anybody. Maybe because I’m too picky. I don’t do thugs, cyber thugs, internet thugs or dope boys. I don’t do men without a f***king job. I don’t do men w***ead Black Inches magazine but never picked up a newspaper or People.

I am reading over the instant message conversation I had with black inches. It took place last year, when I met a thug boy from the block. Figuring I was limiting myself I let myself get caught up in a tornado of problems. I fell in love. He beat every night. Sent me to bed coming and quivering. Cooked for me and vice-versa. But then something happened. Pouring a tonic, I took it to the head and fell asleep, reading the second conversation.

blackinches1345 [11:15 P.M.]: hey

down_souff_nigg [11:15 P.M.]: SUP DAWG!!

blackinches1345 [11:15 P.M.]: just chilling man, you?

down_souff_nigg [11:16 P.M.]: Same here dawg same here

down_souff_nigg [11:16 P.M.]: A niggah just chilling, just got in from the Dolphin Mall, buying some clothes off the Clearance Rack at the Echo store

blackinches1345 [11:17 P.M.]: cool

down_souff_nigg [11:17 P.M.]: So how have you been since I last told
you about my new THUG boyfriend?

down_souff_nigg [11:17 P.M.]: LOL

down_souff_nigg [11:18 P.M.]: )

blackinches1345 [11:18 P.M.]: lol just been relaxing man, on chill mode slim

down_souff_nigg [11:19 P.M.]: Are you aiight?

down_souff_nigg [11:19 P.M.]: Like how are you really doing?

blackinches1345 [11:19 P.M.]: I'm good man, just relaxing though

down_souff_nigg [11:19 P.M.]: Is it a good time to chat with you, cause if you're busy I could hit you up later

blackinches1345 [11:19 P.M.]: naw, we can talk

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: Cool

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: I got a little problem though

blackinches1345 [11:20 P.M.]: ok...which is?

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: I think I'm catching feelings for ole boy

blackinches1345 [11:20 P.M.]: awww

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: I know I know its probably his d***k talking to me or for me

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: But man he is cool dawg, he's all hard and s***t, I see how he talks to other people, since he sell weed

blackinches1345 [11:20 P.M.]: yeah

down_souff_nigg [11:21 P.M.]: but at the same time he tries to get mad with me and he can't, he wind up punching the wall

blackinches1345 [11:21 P.M.]: lol awww

down_souff_nigg [11:21 P.M.]: He tries to tell me he don't care if I come around or not but yesterday I was at Moms

down_souff_nigg [11:21 P.M.]: I was vacuuming her carpet with this WET VAC bulls***t

down_souff_nigg [11:21 P.M.]: I was home alone, he knows her schedule, he knows she works from 2 til 10

blackinches1345 [11:21 P.M.]: yeah

down_souff_nigg [11:22 P.M.]: he shows up in his lil' Dodge, fixed up with the red candy paint and the lil' booming system, the type of s***t that makes your statues tremble on the shelves

blackinches1345 [11:22 P.M.]: lol wow

down_souff_nigg [11:23 P.M.]: and before I even opened the door my a***e started throbbing and I started salivating at the mouth so I ran to the door and I opened it and he got this lil cocky swagger, walking all up to me with those silky dreads and those pants hanging like monkeys

down_souff_nigg [11:23 P.M.]: he was like "Hey, Babay" And I was like "Please don't turn into ugly ass Hurricane Chris."

down_souff_nigg [11:23 P.M.]: "Stop b***hin'," he says and when he gets up to me I notice he's holding something behind his back

down_souff_nigg [11:23 P.M.]: So I am like, "OK, are you gonna come inside, Mr. DownLo?"

blackinches1345 [11:24 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: When he comes inside, he turns around and backs up so I cant see what he's holding and I get all giddy and s***t, like, "Dayum, niggah what is that behind your back."

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: He gives me this devilish grin. "Your ass."

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: I was blushing like a high school b***h. "What?"

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: I'm smiling now, very big. Like the Kool-aid man.

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: He pulls a long stemmed rose out and he suddenly had this angry look on his face, saying F***K now I'm buying this f***k niggah flowers. He tried to tear it up and I snatched it back, laughing. Then he kissed my lips, mad at the world.

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: I melted dawg I sunk on mom's couch, the Wet Vac turned off but the carpet kinda wet so my bare feet was soaked

blackinches1345 [11:25 P.M.]: awww

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: He then pulled this card from his jacket pocket. He was dressed in Echo down to the damn sneakers

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: I was going to read it, but when I started to he told me, "Where's your bathroom?"

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: I said around the corner, up the hall, first door on the right

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: He leaves

blackinches1345 [11:26 P.M.]: yeah

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: and I waited to read the letter. I turned on the Wet Vac and went back to doing my little cleaning thang.

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: When he came back he was like, "So..."

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: and I was like "So...what?" over the vacuum.

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: He unplugged it and slapped my booty real hard and I was like, Niggah...and he smiled again and he asked, "Did you read it?"

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: I stood up and walked up to him, put my hands around his neck and he grabbed my ass, hand full of grade A ass and he was like, "Shawty I'm being serious, I want you to read the letter

down_souff_nigg [11:27 P.M.]: And I said, "Nah, not yet." And I kissed him. He kissed me back, but not like he normally does, which is all passion and s***t, he was holding back so I got on my knees and pulled his d***k out and started chopping him up. Now he gets hard instantly, but today he didn't and I was crushed so I stand up and he hugs me tight dawg, real tight and he said, "Dawg read the letter. Where's your bathroom?"

down_souff_nigg [11:28 P.M.]: And now my guard is up and I'm like, "Dayum baby I just told you."

down_souff_nigg [11:28 P.M.]: He wiped his face, said his allergies were kicking in. He was showing emotion and he was hiding it, I smiled inside and he was like when I come back please have read the letter. I hate writing, I don't write but you need to know how I am feeling. It took me about three hours to write that s***t.

down_souff_nigg [11:28 P.M.]: And he and all that good d***k vanishes back into the bathroom

blackinches1345 [11:29 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [11:29 P.M.]: So I sat down, pulled it out...