View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 12:07 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
about 12 hours ago...pulling a late niter. Slow lazy sex started with a massage, his fingers and tongue working their magic on me until I came, hard. Then as he fucked me in slow, deep, long, strokes I tightened my muscles around him trying to draw him in deeper and deeper, and came once again. Then he stopped and rubbed coconut oil all over me paying special attention to my freshly shaven mound and nipply boobs. I was sooooo relaxed and dying to taste him. I straddled his chest, my ass and pussy facing him as I leaned over to slurp his delicious cock. Mmmm he tasted like me I added some toy/ass play to the mix and soon he was cumming hard too. It got me soo wet, pleasing him, that I used a toy to induce a 3rd orgasm while he watched smiling.

Now I'm tired...but it was worth it

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas