View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 02:31 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
about 12 hours ago...pulling a late niter. Slow lazy sex started with a massage, his fingers and tongue working their magic on me until I came, hard. Then as he fucked me in slow, deep, long, strokes I tightened my muscles around him trying to draw him in deeper and deeper, and came once again. Then he stopped and rubbed coconut oil all over me paying special attention to my freshly shaven mound and nipply boobs. I was sooooo relaxed and dying to taste him. I straddled his chest, my ass and pussy facing him as I leaned over to slurp his delicious cock. Mmmm he tasted like me I added some toy/ass play to the mix and soon he was cumming hard too. It got me soo wet, pleasing him, that I used a toy to induce a 3rd orgasm while he watched smiling.

Now I'm tired...but it was worth it

Reading ^^^^^^ got me thinking naughty thoughts on Sunday evening, and I attacked Fussy with my mouth while he watched TV and then dragged him upstairs for more of the same...mmmm....unfortunately I totally forgot to come and tell you all about it later that night, so for me, the last time was Sunday night........and it was hot and impulsive and explosive.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !