View Single Post
Old 06-29-2002, 07:14 PM
dobbydog

I looked to my left and saw myself in a full length mirror.

Frack came behind me, and in one tug pulled my trouser and pants down to my ankles. "Your bum is very good". I looked in the mirror and could see my pale cheeks.

Frack pulled his own clothes off. I could see his cock sticking out, it looked delicious, the tip was wet and gleaming, shiny with excitement. I stepped out of my trouser and pants. He moved closer and I felt his cock slid between my cheeks. He pulled my hips out more, "Andy stick your bum out".

I pushed out, feeling horny, but "open" - exposed for his pleasure....

He pushed his cockhead closer to the hot opening of my anus. I gulped and I could hear his breath - slow, he swallowed and gaped.

Then he moved away - "Wait Andy"

He knelt behind me, I watched in the mirror. He took a large tub, undid the lid and started to gently rub cream into my slit, paying attention to my arsehole. I pushed back, wanting, desiring attention to be on my arsehole. I knew what he wanted, I wanted the same.

He stood up, his cock felt massive, he slid it betwen my cheeks. He gently caressed my shoulders, kissing my neck, his left hard moved around e and held my left nipple. "Ohh Andy.."

I felt his cock against my arsehole. It felt huge, he pushed, gently but firmly. "ohhh, please" I moaned - I was going to say it hurts, no, "Please fuck my arsehole, fuck me wuth your hot cock, I love your cock.." were the words which I muttered. Our breathing was short and shallow, his cockhead entered my ring of muscle, stretching my anus.

God it hurt, but It felt so good, white light blinded me, my cock was standing up, in the mirror I could see his cock disappearing between my cheeks.

He pushed in and suddenly the head passed the ring and was in my anus. He stopped and we both groaned in pleasure. I felt stuffed, full and while it hurt, it was also great.

"Andy, your bum - inside is like silk, it's so tight - do you want more cock?"

I nodded and then hissed "Give me all of your cock, fuck my arse!"

Frack pushed in further, his cock filling me deeper, my arse yielding to his hard love missile. I pushed back against him, eager to get more and more cock inside my arsehole.

I felt his pubes against my spread cheeks and his balls slapped against me.