View Single Post
Old 08-16-2001, 12:08 PM
Bard at large

Dressing to impress your lover, especially when she knows it. Opening the door for her. Pushing in her seat at dinner. Washing her hair for her in the shower/tub.

The one that really got my wife was when I snuck out before she woke up and did some shopping at the mall. Instead of buying everything and bringing it home I found several shops that had stuff I knew she'd like. I did my pre-shopping so I knew exactly where to take her (and how much it would cost so I'd have the money) then I ended by going to Victoria secrets. I bought her several things there but had the cashier hold onto the bag. I told her what I was doing and she was most cooperative.

After I got home I woke up my wife and we went shopping. She was surprised by the shopping trip, thrilled at the stuff we bought for her, and floored when we walked into Victoria secrets. Thats because she did some window shopping, couldn't decide what we wanted, and I brought her upto the counter and asked "Do you have something a Renee would like?". When the cashier brough out the bag of goodies Renee turned into a six year old at her first "Big girls" birthday.