Thread: Tower Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2002, 01:53 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
"Tower bridge" or "H", huh... that would be one of my favorite positions to be in, if the MFM thing ever fell my way! Also read an erotic story that referred to this as "shaking hands over her back"!
By double penetration, I take to mean you having one each vaginnaly and anally... maybe I shouldn't be telling this, but that's something wifey began fantasizing about couple of yrs back, even bought herself a double-dong toy to play it out when the mood struck! Before that, she would use me with one of her regular toys to achieve the effect, something like what you describe, Wanda. One time we tried it with her legs up (did I mention the straps attached to the bed?) and me facing her; when I pushed forward, I also pushed the vibe in; I thought her eyes would pop out on the 1st stroke, her jaw dropped, and her face showed that "silent scream" look for the duration; she also was incapable of human speech for a minute or two after!

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.