View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 03:36 PM

I was using my tongue on the outer part of Jane's pussy.She instructed me to not be shy about getting my face right into her crotch.After just a few moments
rubbing my entire face in Jane's fragrant,wet,meaty snatch.I was licking,kissing,sucking on her and We were both enjoying it.Goddamn,I was dry-humping the bed as Jane writhed in pleasure from my eating her!Her womanly thighs were clamped to the sides of my head and I was having trouble breathing as Jane drew my face tight into her very wet pussy.
She had cum once while watching me masturbate,and now Jane orgasmed again right in my face!She had a very wet climax and I was actually breathing in her musky discharge through my nose and mouth.I could hear her mewling like a kitten as she came back down to earth and relaxed her grip on my head.My face,neck and hair was soaked in Jane's juice.I loved it.I was hard once more as I crawled up next to her.
We kissed and she drove her tongue deep into my mouth giving me sensations that I never felt before.I was thinking that next I would be allowed to enter her but that was not to be.Yet!
A voice from the doorway shocked me, and I turned to see Jane's younger sister,Amber watching us.