Thread: office fun
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2001, 08:26 PM
dobbydog

Thumbs up

as 1 rock hard cock slipped into my tight wet cunt, I felt another piece of meat stretch my tigh ass open as it pounded me from behind. i reached out for the othr 2 cocks taking one of them deep in my mouth and giving the last guy a hand job he would never forget. These guys definatly had their work cut out for them as i decided i wanted all 4 of their huge rock hard cocks up my ass and cunt, maybe even more than once. they continued to pound me as i moaned and screamed from all the pelasure that was rushing through my perfectly tight wet pussy! as i felt the cock in my pussy begin to pulsate i knew i wanted that load all over my tits and mouth, gently i squezzed him out of me also causing the largest of the 4 cocks out of my ass, i then rolled over onto my back and took those well hung dicks in my hands and jacked them as they had never had it done before, while the other 2 ate my soaking wet clit and pussy out. The 2 guys in my hands were moaning as they came so load i thought we would get found out but, once there come starting spraying into my mouth and all over my face, tits, and belly they slowely calmed down as i pushed them down to my tits. letting them each suck on a nipple as i licked every drop of cum off my fingers, there was nothing in the world that felt as good as 2 mouths on my tits and 2 mouths on my pussy, while i licked off to loads of cum from my body....