View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 10:59 PM

Send a message via ICQ to CoolKev Send a message via AIM to CoolKev Send a message via Yahoo to CoolKev
Cool The office girls teasing becomes more

I know what you've been doing... You know I see all 16 cameras here at the front desk. I know you know because right after you asked me about them things started to happen. It was innocent enough at first. You'd drop a file and bend over to pick it up, but right away I noticed you always dropped it in front of the camera on the fourth floor where no one sits anymore. Then I noticed you bend over, keeping your legs straight, your ass always pointed right to the lens.... you even stopped a few times to tell me "what a klutz" you are, always droping things, as if I didn't notice.
But now it's changed, you've got your girlfriends doing it too. But that's not all, the skirts keep getting shorter, the bending over lasts longer, and today you showed me your garter.... I had just enough time to zoom the camera to see you weren't wearing panties. Then you call me from the phone in the fourth floor lobby near the camera and tell me.....