Thread: Mercenary Love
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 05:37 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Three

Cole Taggert's rough, mercenary hands gently grabbed Abby Brown's petite waist and pulled her close to him. His index fingers pulled her shirt out just enough for his hands to slide up her soft, silky skin and remove it from her body. In unison, they moaned as their flesh touched. Her black, lacy bra soon followed. His hands pushed her raven black hair from her shoulders as she pulled his t-shirt from his pants. He could feel her need for him as she pulled his shirt off of him. His hands massaged her breasts before moving down to her shorts. Soon they too were gone, along with her black, lacy panties. He stared down at her naked body and husky groan rumbled from his throat. Her hands moved to his waist and began to undo his belt and pants. He moaned as she knelt down before him and pulled them off.

Abby's hands felt soft and gentle as she stroked his thick, seven inches of manhood. Cole moaned as she took him into her mouth. "MMM Abby," he growled as she started a slow rythem with her mouth. God how he had wanted this for so long. Looking down at the top of her head as she sucked him, he ran his fingers through her hair. It had been two years, two long years since he had been with her, or any woman for that matter. Soon he felt a tingle in his balls as he exploded into her mouth. Her heard Abby moan as his hot seed hit the back of her throat. He was turned on even more as she swallowed his seed and smiled up at him. His finger wiped away a drop that spilled out the corner of her mouth. "My turn," he said looking down into her sapphire eyes as his hazel ones.

Abby cooed with pleasure as Cole placed her on his bed and them removed her shorts and black lacy panties. Again she cooed as Cole laid next to her and spread her legs apart; his finger rubbing her swollen clit as his tongue explored her mouth once more. "MMM," she whimpered as his large finger slipped into her. "Your tight," she heard his husky voice say. "I'd say tighter than the first time I parted your legs." Abby arched her back as his kissed his way down her neck, sucking each breasts, and them down her stomach to the vee between her legs. "Oh Cole," she moaned as he softly kissed the lips to her womanhood. His rough, unshaven face rubbed her natural mound of black hair causing her to gasp with pleasure. Abby pushed herself up onto her elbows as she felt Cole's tongue glide along her soft pussy lips to her swollen clit. "OH GOD," she panted as he flicked at it. She felt her juices start to flow as his tongue slide in and out of her. She wanted..., no, she needed him inside her. "Please Cole," she begged. "Please, make love to me. I need you inside of me."

Laying on her back, Abby spread her legs wide as Cole lay between them. Her eyes widen as he gave a push in. "OHH," she gasped. Her eyes met his as he pulled out. They again widen as he gave another push. "Cole," she panted. "One more push, my love," he said, his husky voice sounding gruff. "Oh God," she cried as his last push fully spread her apart. Abby's womanhood ached with both pleasure and pain as her lover moved in her. Soon she was gasping for air as she climaxed, her juices flowing over Cole. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders as he gave a hard thrust into her, causing to again climax.

Cole moaned with pleasure as he slowly moved himself in Abby. She indeed was tighter than the last time and loved her even more for waiting for him. Lowering himself onto his elbows, he thrusted his hips harder causing him to go deep into her. He savored her tightness and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to move in rythem with him. "Damn it, baby," he panted, "you feel so good." For several long slow minutes, he please them, taking his time with her before rolling them over.

Now on his back, Cole rubbed Abby's perfect breasts as she rode him. Her body lifting up until she was almost off of him and then slowly sucking him back up into her as she lowered her womanhood back onto him. His head spun as she pleased him. Her body so perfect in every way. Her long black hair slipped off her shoulders and tickled his chest as she lend over him to grip the headboard. Her rythem increased as she hit her G-spot as she rode. "Oh Cole," she panted as she rode through three more orgaism. "That's it baby," he moaned, "cum for me." Once again, Cole felt his balls tingle as he released in Abby, just as she too climaxed again. Abby laid her body onto Cole. His arms held her tightly too him. This was how he wanted to stay forever. He never wanted to let her go. Three more times that night, Cole showed Abby just how much he loved her.