Thread: Summer school
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2003, 07:14 AM

Summer School Part VI

After that "different" kiss, Shawna just stood up and her legs were between mine. Her crotch literally inches in front of my face. I moved my legs in a little as to touch hers and get my hands on them. Slowly, I slid my hands up and behind her until reaching her ass. I slid them up underneath her shorts and panties until cupping each of her firm ass cheeks. I moved in towards her and started to remove her belt with my mouth. I could smell her, and oh my, did she smell good.

After I got the belt undone, I continued with the button and zipper. As I continued, I played with her ass cheeks and started working my way into her ass crack. Teasing her occassionaly by spreading her cheeks with a quick finger lashing to her pucker hole. Finally, I needed my hands to remove her shorts. There they were, some beautiful white lacey panties contrasting her dark skin so well. I couldn't wait to see her ass, so I put my hands on her hips and started to turn her around. She immediately turned for me.

Now her lovely ass was right in front of me. I couldn't wait another second. I grabbed her panties and started sliding them down until they fell to her feet where she slowly stepped out of them. I moved my legs further apart so she should spread her feet further apart as well. Finally, I just dove in and put my lips on her left cheek and started to kiss and lick it. She seemed to enjoy it by the sounds she was making as I worked my way to her lovely seam. To be continued...