View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 12:52 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Ok so most of you know I am on a mission.....a journey...to the dark side So I decided to start the "Naughty List" and work my way through it. I went to a party Saturday determined to knock a few of the items off the list
1. Smoke dope
2. Have sex at a party
3.Go with no panties

So I had been thinking about the list all day, as I got dressed for the party I remembered the no panties part....new to me to go out with the risk of exposing my goodies. In the car on the way there I whispered to Mr Lilith that I was unencumberred..and gave him a little sneak peek He just smiled knowing he was in for it!!!!
The party was a blast, Summer's always are! As the evening wore on and the drinks went round there came a point where I whispered to him to come to the bathroom in a few minutes...he began to protest and I just put my finger to his lips and said ....do as you are told and disappeared. So I went in the bathroom all excited, waiting, waiting, waiting......he never comes....so I am thinking ok I am gonna kill him!!!! I open the door and step out, he jumps at me and says BOO!!!I snatched him by his shirt dragging him into the bathroom.
I press him against the bathroom door and proceed to begin kissing him trailing downward as I unbutton his pants and expose his member to the air. He was already almost ready so I gave him a few long slow sucks up and down the length of his shaft. Standing up I placed a quick kiss on the tip of his cock,and then turned around and bent over offerring him access to my hot wet slit. He teased me with his cock before slowly sliding all the way in up to his base. I gasp as he grabbed my hips and began to thrust deep into me.......well I assure you it did not take long before I was filled with his load We both took a few quiet moments to gather our composure and clean up before I sent him on his way to rejoin the party. I soon came trailing along and I am pretty sure none of the guests were aware.
Later I did #1 on the list and then once we got home made him pay me back for the party quickie with some long, slow, raunchy sex. It was sooooooo good being bad

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas