Thread: New Story
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 05:51 PM

He was lovely, relaxed and hot. Finely muscled and lithe. Loved being naked with him, our cocks standing hard and twitching.

He turned me round positioning me on his sofa. I was kneeling , hands on the back, he smoothed my arse with his fingers, running along the crack. Then he's down licking my slit, licking round my anus. His tongue darting and slipping around my hole. I felt him pushing into me, then a squirt of lube onto my anus, and another, then heis hips moved closer, only sound our breathing and then I felt his head pressing against my yielding anus, it felt impossible, but I knew that it would go in, inexorably, penetrating me. Loving that expectation, the pain, and then the pleasure as his cock sank home into my tight hole, we both moaned, his head pressed deep in my bum. His fingers caressing my nipples, his lips on my neck, his balls tight against me, then he starts fucking, pushing in, pulling out, slowly but building in pace. His breathing hard, I moan unable to focus on anything except his cock in my anus, the friction, the feeling of it fucking my tight arsehole, I moaning and realise that I'm muttering " Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my arse, fuck my tight hole.."
I'm such a cock slut - such a bumboy, love this feeling, wanting to feel him cum, but wanting this not to end...