View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 09:53 PM

Jane pulled a small bullet vibrator from her night-stand drawer and switched it on.By the sound of it I could tell that this little thing was very powerful.She rubbed it on her long,thick,erect nipples briefly turning them into rock hard points!She then dipped the vibrator into a puddle of my sperm that was on her lower stomach just above her snatch and opened her pussy wide to diddle her clitoris.
I thought that Janes nipples were big,but when her clit emerged from it's hood I was amazed all the more.The buzzing vibrator stimulated Janes clit and it grew to look like a tiny cock above her cunt.Pinkish purple in color and pulsating similar to my own penis.Just then Jane arched her back off of the matress grunting and sprayed the lower part of my body with her juice!I didn't know what to think,I thought that she might be peeing on me.There was so much fluid coming out and this stuff seemed to be very hot.Her climax lasted quite some time and when it was over Jane lay panting and quivering.
My hand was on my cock again and I was pumping furiously.Jane saw this and told me to slow down and not to waste any more sperm.I was wondering what she meant when all of a sudden she sat up and engulfed my cock in her hot mouth.I hadn't ever gotten a blow-job before and was sure that I wouldn't last long before I spewed my load!But Jane found my asshole with her fingers and shoved two of them in and wiggled them around til she seemed to find a spot which felt weird to me but calmed down the sensation I had to cum.