Thread: any one else
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2001, 07:43 PM
Mind_Blowing

Agree!

Something about having another man desire me just puts my husband into overdrive. I think that after awhile you start to take for granted what you've got. ("til death do you part" that can be kindof scary sometimes, huh?)

However, I have also noticed that when I have talked to someone, I feel a bit sexier myself and I think that shows in my demeanor. The sex kitten I was before marriage starts pawing again.

And, for these guys who's wives have resigned after becoming a mommy, remember the things you did that made her feel great about herself when you were dating. Having to take care of the kids all day, wearing yogurt on your shirt for 4 hours, having your hair in a ponytail and no makeup on starts to wear on you. If you make her feel special, you may be suprised at what happens. (although I do have to say not to count on it...my *friend* emailed me and said to find his wife a piece of jewlery that would make her smile. He got it for her, she was happy for about an hour and I'm still his #1 outlet for sexual desire...)

MB