View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 01:24 AM

Ashante and Julian, Saturday

It's early Saturday morning Ashante wakes up first and just takes a look at Julian and thinks about last night and how good the sex was between her and Julian. Julian Is still sleeping and finally rolls over on his back. Ashante starts running her fingers lightly over his upper body and starts to pinch his nipples and then plants a kiss lightly on his lipps. Julian is now waking up to this and Is enjoying this. He is now fully awake and looks at Ashante and says hello Princess with a big smile. She plants another kiss on his lipps and says morning Handsome while tickling his upper body. And then Julian rolls over right side to face Ashante and kisses her passionately and then she says feeling frisky this morning aren't we. He just smiles at her and she says what? He kisses her again very passionately and she responds by playing another round of tonsil hockey with him and also her hand manages to find his cock which Is at half mast and she gets to go to full mast after she touches it. Julian starts kissing and licking her neck and then finally down to her massives tits.
Julian says, Princess I'm going to make you come hard this morning, Ashante says, oh yeah!! Right then Julian starts sucking on her tits, he is sucking the left one first and Is fondling the right one and with that same milking motion which leads up pinching her auerolas and nipples which is driving her crazy again. She moans with pleasure as he is playing with her tits and she says you love playing with my tities don't you? Julian moans a yes I do. And now he is on top of her kissing, sucking and milking her tits while he is doing that she still has a hold on massive hardon and is tryinhg to rub her clit with it, but Julian moves down her body kissing and licking her until he gets face down to her pussy and he starts licking pussy and rubbing her clit at the same time, while he Is doing that Ashante Is saying ohh mmyy ggoodd!! JuliAN!! my pussy so senitive this morning!! She is moving and squirmming around and her breathing is getting very heavy now and then Julian mouth leaves her pussy and moves back up to her tits. With his fingers of his left hand he inserts three fingers in her pussy which Ashante screams joy of pleasure and also Julian left thumb is rubbing her clit which is also driving Ashante into a frenzy, he is now telling Ashante come on Princess cum for me. I want you to cum for me now as he is shoving his fingers in and out of her pussy and sucking on her tits. Cum Ashante, cum Ashante please cum for me Princess his fingers are like a jack hammer now, Ashante is screaming, yelling I'm gonna cum now for you God Damn it and with that she stars cumming AAARRRGGhhhhh ggoodd I'm cumming, as she starts to cum Ashante does something that she never done before,she is now squirting all over Julian hand and arm. Ashante who is wornout from Julian's escpade, looks at him and says do you do that to all your women?? Julian who is smiling says WELL,,, your the first woman that has squirted on me while having an orgasm. Ashante says I'm your first huh, handsome as she is still trying to catch her breath. Julain says you must must really like me now as he gives her a devilish smile. She says wait til I catch my breath, your gonna be toast.
Ashante gets Julian on his back she starts sucking his cock with reckless abandon, but sucks long enough to get it hard again and then she lowers her pussy on his hard cock, he lets out a moan and groan and says Ashante that feels gooddddd, oohhh. She says you like that, huh. He says yesssss. Then she starts to move her hips up and down and also in circular motion, as she doing that Julian moves his hands up to her tits to squeeze thenm but Ashante counters that move by meeting his hand with hers and shoving back towards the bed, he says what are you doing? Princess. She says I 'm not going to let you touch me I'm going to torture you, I'm going to ride you until you cum. Ashante is beginning ride his cock faster, Julian is panting and says pleae let me suck a tit, she ok have a right tit and she takes that away and gives the left tit, after that she sways her tits back and forth over his mouth she is moving faster on his cock now Julian breathing is becoming faster and heavier, Ashante is realizing that he is close to cumming, so she moving faster and Julian tells her in a heavy breathing voice faster Princess, fuck me faster, faster and then Julian let outs big I'm CUMMINNGG nowww. Ashante says thats It Julian give me your cum, sqiurt that white jis inside me. As he finnishes cumming Ashante cums again by saying OOHH SSHHIITT I'm cumming again, OOHHHHH.
Ashante collapses on top of Julian and trys to regain her breath as he is doing the same. Ashante is lying next to him as her fingers caress his body once again. She looks at him and says, Julian what was that all about? He says what do you mean? Last night, you came all over my tits which I didn't mind, but as I was trying to clean that off, you took the towel and cleaned off my tits. Julian who is now embarass tells her that he had never done that and felt gulity about doing that, so I felt I should clean it up. Ashante says ok, It was wierd, but ok.
As they lay their on her bed, Julian's phone starts ringing, Ashante picks it up and answers it for him. She says Julian's cell phone how may I help you. On the other end is Ernie Lopez . Ernie says what have you done with my friend? Ashante who is laughing as she gets on top of Julian says that he is fine and that he is right underneath me with my right tit in his mouth, Julian's eyes an mouth open as she really inserts her right tit in his mouth. Ernie says what is your name. Ashante, Ernie who is now laughing along with his girl friend Ellen says what is he doing doing now, Ashante says he is now sucking my left tit!! And she says oh baby thats it. Julian looks at Ashante and motions her for his phone. She turns it over to him with a big smile. He waves his finger at Ashante with a smile. Julian starts speaking to Ernie, dude it's early what are you doing? Riley, Ellen and me decide to go your Momand Da's restaraunt for breakfast, Julian ask Ernie, I can trust you not to tell my mom anything, but Riley! Were is Riley At? Well Jules, He is at another table with your mom. Ernie that doesn't sound good, he is telling my MOm everything, yep he is. I'm sure my Mom bribed him, yep she did with a number 2 special with 3 tamales. He is ratting me out with 3 lousy tamales. Julian looks Ashante and says my Mom and Dad own Mama's Cantina Lareado. She looks at ands says I have been there, food is great and the number 2 comes with tamales now, Julian says on request. Julain is asking Ernie were is my Mom now? Ernie says I don't know, Julian says Ernis look behind you, Ernie does and Julian's Mother whacks Ernie in the head and takes his phone from him. And says mijo,were are you at. Julian says in my girlfriends dorm room. Ah mijo a new girlfriend when do we get to meet her. Julian says tomorrow at the restaraunt at eleven. He looks at Ashante, says thats fine an dthen she starts sucking his dick while Julian is talking to his Mom. He says Mom in a panting voice I have to go now, you parade football game and then back a the restaraunt. She says ok.
Julian prys Ashante off his dick and says ok what time is it? She says It 8:30. Ok I have to get going I have parade to march in, Ashante says your in the band, yes I'am. She well I'm in the Key club and today is Homecoming I need to ready myself. She says I have to take a shower, so stay here and relax, ok. He agrees reluctantly, but she is back in 20 minutes with just a towel wrap around her, he looks at her and says damn girlfriend you make the towel looks. she comes over to and plants another soulful kiss on his lips. She feels his face an says you need a shave, with that she lends him a razor and shaving gel. Julian says he this for legs and Ashante says don't worry, your face won't melt. So while Julian is shaving Ashante is getting dressed, white bra, orange thong, black dress white shirt which she hasn't buttoned yet. Julian who is very naked finishes shaving, Ashante comes over an dfeels his face, then she starts rubbing his nipples with the pam of her right hand, then with her left hand behind her his neck she pulls his face closer to hers and she kisses him very tenderly. Then she says I want to see how much is left in your tank. Julian says what? Yeah, says Ashante I want to jerk you off in the sink there . Julian says how come? Ashante says that her room mate and her boyfriend like to make a mess when they have sex, he will cum allover her and then she will take hand and wipe it off into the sink and not clean it off. He says well lets see what is left in my tank. And with that Ashante takes his cock in her hand, starts stroking it while doing that she starts kissing Julian again, he is moaning as she gets his cock hard again. Ashante says he handsome in a deep and sultry voice, you like It when I stroke your cock this way, don't you, he says yeah, Julian says you like it when I made you squirt, she says yeah and kisses him again but this time real hard, his cock raging hard again as she is now stroking it faster, faster, she tells Julian when cum you want you to look me start in the eye ok baby, then she kisses him again Julian is panting now and tells her faster, faster, Ashante says look me in the eye Julian and he does, he tells her faster, she says what are you thinking about handsome? Wishing you werrrreee on my ccc0ooocckk annndd ride iinng It as he now panting for air, Ashante tell Julian come on Julian, need you to cum now, please cum for me now baby. Julian who is now finding it difficult to stand as he is leaning on Ashante looking at her as she stroking his cock faster, faster, faster, until finally Julian lets out I'mmmm CCCUUMMMMING and he does. All this ribbon white goo is being sprayed all over the wash basin. Ashante gives Julian another kiss, but not just another kiss, this one ended up being real special because they were still looking at eachother. And then their was a silence for a few seconds then they smiled at eachother. After that Julian say Ashante were are my clothes, he gets dressed. She finish up getting dresses, he asked her to meet him during the third quarter of the football game at the concessions stands. She says no problem.
They leave her dorm room handing hands as they are leaving her dorm room, Julain stops turns to Ashante and says I'm glad your my girlfriend and kisses her very passionately leaving her breathless. After that she says yeahhh...With a gleam in her eye. Just then then two of her friends say to her and Julain, you two need to go back to the room. Everyone laughed.