View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:41 PM

Ashante and Julian, Part4

Note to readers, It has been a while since I have written about these two characters. I have a tendency to be lazy and I have had other thing going In my life. Nothing bad mind just being busy.
Well It's early Sunday moning at hotel by the ocean. This has been comon place for Ashante and Julian mosy weekends after party up. But this weekend was a little more special because It's the week that finals begin. BUt that weekend Julian, ashante, Ernest, Ellen and hard to but Danni and also Riley gone with them. and some all ended up the Ocean Way Cottage place on the PCH. As usual Ashante wakes before Julian and looks at his naked and licks her lips, then goes to the bathroom. After she finishes her business she starts looking at her self in mirror and starts pinch her nipples, squeezing her tits and then hers hands reach down to her pussy and is thinking of her handsone as she has fingers in pussy and fingers playing with her clit and she almost brings herself to an orgasms, suddenly she stops. then she asked herself this question, why am I playing with myself when I could fucking Julian? So marches back In the room pulls the covers off off Julian and immediately stars sucking his cock. Julian wakes up and looks down at Ashante, he smiles, then he realizes It's Uh Oh time, meaning that when It comes to morning fucks Ashante will not let him touch her which just drives him crazy. So looks down at Ashante and his In a low voice hi Princess, Ashante smiles back at and says In a real sexy voice good morning handsome, now lay back and enjoy this as she goes back to sucking his cock. while she sucking the head of his cock and stroking the rest of his she gets to thinking what Ellen had told what she does to Ernie while sucking his dick. So Ashante flashes this devilish smile at Julian and he just lays back and doesn't see her wetting her finger. And she does It, SHANTE!!!!! THAT'S MY ASS!!!! As Julian's eyes bugg out as he breathing rather heavily, Ashante he says, then Ashante Interrupts him and says look handsome Instead of wood you now have granite as she asmiles at him. Julian grabs his dick , ok It's granite!! But he says I thought you were a marketing major not premed major with a minor in protogoly.
So Ashante takes her finger out of his ass climbs on top Julian and stick cock up her pussy and proceeds to fuck the shit out him. She says handsome I love last night, the way you licked my pussy, suck my clit an dthe number you did on my tits and NIPPLESS!!! Julian breathing isgetting heavier so Is Ahante's, she says come on handsome I need this load of cum to tie me over until we fuck again!!! As she screams out. Julian is now getting ready to burst at the seems and tells her Princess get ready because here It cums, OHH godd dammnn cumimg, as Julian is cumimg Ashante lets out she is cuming too as she rides his dick Into oblivion then she falls on top of him.
After that little session, they get up shower up get dressed, but Julian got this look In his eye of sadness. You see Julian has fallen In love Ashante and wasn't quite how to tell her. Ashante looks at him and says what's wrong Handsome? Julian says well your leaving this week and It's going to be lonely without you. Ashante looks at him and says, Julian, Look I'm going home to be with family as you will be with yours and also you have marine corp reserve duty this weekend right? He nods yes, Julian is following in the tradition of his dad and grandfather joining the marine reserves. But Julian says the best part about christmas break Is that I can join you In Chicago for New Years. That's right handsome and It will be a fun time. Ashante looks deeper Into Julian's eyes and sees that he is holding back something, she says anything else, he says nope, but Wednesday night finals are I have reserve our room, she oh really. And Julian says as he hugs her Wednesday Princess, Wednesday. Ashante looks at him with a puzzled look on her face. Then she realizes that he really cares about her. They kiss and leave.
It has been a tough week as far as finals goes for the both of them. But during that time Julian manage to go the jewrly store and pick up a few pieces of jewelry for Ashante and then heads to a lingere shop and buys a purple looking vibrator that's about 8 to 9 inches long. Julian found out that Ellen likes to shove her finger up Ernest's ass in oreder to make his dick harder. It will be a big surprise for Ashante. Because Ashante Is not to keen on on stuff like that.
Well Wednesday Is here they are done with fall finals, Julian picks Ashante from her dorm room. Her friends are kind of mocking her and Julian. as they stroll out to his car, he asked, Princess what was that all about? she smiles and says their all jealous, just plain jealous as she Is laughing, Julian says about us, she says yeah about us. You see Handsome I told them how good you were, I got poor Sophia so hot and bothered that she had to jack herself off, oh really says Julian, then asked whayt about the crazy roommate of yours? Rhonda, she squeezed her legs ral tight because she knows that her boyfriend doesn't fuck her that good. Julian says oooookkaay then, remind me to stay away from them, Ashante says oh I will, because Handsome, your cock and balls belong to me, Julian says your tits, nipples, and pussy belong to me and also your friends might want to rape me. Ashante says not going to happen and kisses him ever so passionately and grabs his crotch. Let's go to dinner, he toakes her to Oakstones Seafood Restaurant on the PCH not far from the Ocean way Cottage Place. Ashante thinking hmm, nice dinner short drive and then an all night fuck fest with Julian.
After a nice dinner at Oakstones, Ashante and Julian are at the Cottage, Julian Is a little nervous because tonight he going to tell Ashante that he loves her and he is not quite sure on she will handle It. Ashante kisses Julian fully on his lips, her tongue is deep inside his mouth, he responds with his tongue by licking her lips, soul fully, slowly with lots of heavy breathing between the two of them, he stars to caress her tits through her silky blouse and squeezes them. She breaks their soulfull kiss by saying I have to get changed Handsome, I something special for you, but before I go Ashante gives him a Christmas present. Says open it and ware it. He opens the present In It finds a nice black Nixon watch, very expensive looking and a pair silky boxer shorts. Says reminds him to ware them an dthen goes off to the bathroom. Julian immediately does as he is told, the watch is set to correct time and then he strips and puts on the silky boxer and then most importantly diggs out the purple vibrator, sticks, between the mattress on his side of the bed and just smiles as he Is getting a very ragging hardon, he grabs his dick and strokes It a little bit through boxers thinking this feels good, at that time Ashante comes out of the bathroom, Oh MY GOD.
Julian Is just mesmerized at Ashante and what she Is wharing, OH MY GOD he is feeling that he Is the luckiest man inthe world. Ashante says ok Handsome, I see you like Julian Is just standing there taking In her beauty. What Ashante has on Is a Purple bra that is see thru, barely contains her tits and the cleavage, OMG people, he scans down to her pussy, she has on smallest purple string underware, the piece that is suppose to cover her labia, pussy lips what ever you want to call It barely covers her labia, or pussy lips. But what Is really given Julian a ragging hardon is that ashante has on a pair of stocking also purple in color with an elastic lace top an dto top It off Ashante is four Inch black fuck me high heels. To Julian, she was hottttt!!!!! To go with her black curly hair with blond highlights, her shapely ass, her nice shapely thighs and legs and those fantastic looking titties, he like WOW!! She says just WOW, he says FUCKING FANTASTIC!! Ashante says anything else, Julian says BREATHLESS. God Ashante, GOD ASHANTE, I"M speechless. GOD DAMN YOUR PRETTY, besides look at MY COCK, IT"S GRANITE. Ashante says well that was very articulate, and oh my, your dick is granite. OH MY Handsome says say In a sexy I need this In my cunt. and she kisses him, real hard.
Julian breaks her kiss to give her presents, Ashante looks at him and says for me, yes Princess open It up, she opens the first box, In It Is a gold necklace, she looks at It and say Julian, OMG this is so nice, not sure at that point Julian kisses her and takes the and puts It around her neck, then she opens the second box, she is shocked to find a gold tennis bracelet, she looks again at Julain and just as she was trying to say something, he kisses her again and attaches the bracelet to her right wrist. And the last present, well Ashante is like almost afraid to open it because the first Items were expensive, but she opens the third present In It Is a gold anklet, Ashante now has tears in her eyes, Julian smiles at her, wipes away her tears, kisses her again and then attaches the anklet to her ankle. Then He kisses her every so slowly seductively, soulfully, they both embrace eachother and then they both pull from eachother a little bit, she says thank you in a sexy voice, Julian says,,, "I love You" and then kisses her, she pushes back and says what,, he says "I Love You" kisses her suddenly, Julain she says, then he kisses her again, this time ushes him back and says Julian, Handsome. Ashante looks deep In his eyes again, Handsome you really mean that, Julian says yes I do In a very confident voice, Ashante says, I love You too BABY!! Now take me to bed and FUCCCKK MMEE.
Julian grabs Ashante and throws her on the as she Is laughing. Julian lays on top of her and kisses her rather artfully, she returns his kisses as they are both rubbing eachothers, Ashante manages to get Julian's boxers off him and starts sucking his cock, he let out a loud ooohhhhh ggoodd, Ashante is sucking his cockhead only stroking his shaft with her both of her hands while she is doing that, Jualian has manage to get her pussy over his face, rips the the string bikini off her and starts licking her pussy and playing with clit, Ashante moans, and says oh god don't make me cum just yet, let suck your cock some more, Julian says keep sucking god that feels goodddd. They stay that way for about ten minutes or so and then switch positions, Ashante is on her back on Julians side of the bed with Inbetween her licking pussy sucking her clit and fingering her her pussy, Ashante tells Julian Handsome i need your cock In my CUNNTT NOW, Julian says In due time Princess an dgoes back to licking her pussy with a vengeance and then he slips his bewteen the mattresses and pulls out the vibrator and turns It on BUUZZZZZ, Ashante says what the HELLL, Julian shoves the vibrator up her pussy turns It to the highest setting. Ashante is like oh shittttt, God Damn you Julian, I want COCKKK not a oh no I cumming Baby, Julian says cum Shante as he Is ramming that vibrator up pussy and playing with clit at the same time, cum for me Shante, cum for me Shante, Ashante says OHH FUCK YOUUUU I m CUUMMMINNGG Julian, and she cums so hard again that she squirts and she looking at Julian, were did you , Julian says rememeber sticking your finger up my ass!! and just smiles.
Ashante grabs the vibrator from Julian and throws It on the ground, then she pushes Julian on to his back and proceeds to sucking his cock once again, while trying to catch her breath. She getting his cock hard again, Julian is like GOd I'm In love and tells to play with his balls as she sucking his dick, not realizing that now Ashante has control Julian feels her finger go his ass again, ASHANTE!!! he is breathing heavily ok Princess that is enough, she says your cock Is granite again just the way I like as she sucks his head of his dick. Then Ashante moves up his body an dslowly lowers her pussy on his cock. Julian let out a moan that says I love this and tells her. She is riding his dick very slowly and artfully, he touches her tits, those black mounds of happiness, begins to pinch her nipples untill they get hard, then he pull hers down and starts sucking her nipples and aerolas until gets very sensitive, Ashante is now swaying her hips around in a circle and the moves up and down his cock an dsaying well handsome how is this? Julian says this is fantastic, Ashante says Handsome I want your CUM IN MY PUSSY. Don't worry It's going to be IN YOUR PUSSSSYYYY OOOHHHH GOODDD, as Ashante begins to have her pussy squeeze his cock as she rides him. Julian pushes Ashante off him on to her back spreads her legs and put the head of his cock on her clit and rubs for a few seconds and then put his cock In her pussy and then pumping in and out, in and out, he then moves his hips in a circluler motion which drives Ashante wild, she is now telling Julian cum baby, I need your cum as she beginning tobreath rather heavily, Julian is now fucking her harder and faster as his breathing has picked up and telling her I will cum very soon in now a panting voice, Ashante says faster handsome, faster, harder, real hard baby bang my cunt hard, come Handsome, give It to me, Julian is now fucking her harder and faster, and banging away at her pussy, Asante is saying I can feel your balls pounding slapping my ass, god damn that feels good, come on handsome I want your fucking jizz in my CUNTTTT NOWW, Julian is saying you want my cum in CUNTT well baby, OOOHHH GGOOODDD DDAAAMMNNN Ashante I'm cummiiinngg OOOHHHH FFUUCCCKKKK this Is great. And then,,,, Julian collapes on top Ashante breathing real hard and says Princess your the best, I love you. Ashante says while trying recover her breathing God damn we have never fucked like that. Meaning this was I love You very much fuck. Julian, I love you too.
And with that the two lovebirds fall fast asleep. But morning as usually Ashante wakes up first goes to the the bathroom. Comes back to bed, not before she pickw up the 9 inch purple vibrator which basically matches her outfit from last night and turns It on to the highest setting, rips the blankets off Julian and with a devilish smile put the vibrator on Julian's asshole, ASHANTE!!!! THAT'S MY ASSSSS!!!! ugghhh ooohhhh.