View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 04:19 PM
Bradley Stoke

XXX
In Which Kedi rediscovers Innocence by choice, Chastity by circumstances, and meets Honore who is herself reunited with Innocence.

Kedi knew that Innocence was soon due to arrive to spend a few days with her, but she wasn’t exactly sure when she’d arrive. She had been quite surprised to hear from her, although they’d kept in touch all the months since they’d lived together with Chastity and Mouse in Wonderground. Innocence didn’t say why she felt the urgency of the visit, nor why she felt it best not to come with Dodie. She was pleased that Chastity wasn’t coming as well, though she gathered that her former lover had moved from Labia to Congress to stay with her sister.
Kedi had started making a new life for herself in the seaside resort of Phallus-on-Sea. She and her brother, Pig, now about fifteen, were renting a small farm cottage just outside the resort, from which they worked in the various odd-jobs available. Kedi worked in the fairground where she performed her masturbation routines and also in fish and chip shops serving customers and acquiring a strong smell of grease over her naked skin. She had decided on settling in Phallus as it was a district where her habitual nudity attracted no attention amongst the bronzed naked bodies of the holiday-makers. Her brother had a similar disaffection for clothes and after leaving Wonderground, where he’d worked as a maid for Mrs Duchess and other wealthy citizens, chose to live with his sister again.
Pig had gained a lot of sexual experience as a maid. His bottom was so sore that he’d already needed some treatment for piles, although he still got great joy out of sodomy which he practised as often as he was fit and able to with his many boyfriends. As a maid, he’d mostly been naked, but on occasions he’d been required to wear an apron and white lace hat which mostly served to soak up the semen and sweat that splattered on him after being buggered by his masters or mistresses. He had a full working prick himself, which as he grew older (too old to continue working as a maid as far as Mrs Duchess was concerned) became more adept at fucking others. He made no distinction between genders, though he’d come to appreciate a good cunt, even if it wasn’t such a tight snug fit as he was more accustomed to. He also came to particularly relish Kedi’s cunt, especially as his sister was such a skilled sexual partner.
His prick was deep inside Kedi when Innocence arrived, and let herself in when nobody had heard her ringing the doorbell. Kedi had already stimulated Pig to ejaculation earlier in the hope that this would satisfy him. She loved the taste and sensation of his long thin black penis and liked the way it pumped out bucket-loads of semen. But Pig wasn’t to be fully satisfied and neither was Kedi. He was soon straddling his sister, his penis thrusting in and out of her warm cavernous interior, her legs raised behind his back and her ankles pressed against the crack of his humping buttocks. Kedi spotted Innocence standing there in a long dress to her ankles and a blouse whose collar pushed up to the top of her throat. Her hair was much longer now and flowed over her shoulders, but was still nowhere near as long as it had been before she’d lived in the Convent. Her arms were bare, and her hands were clasped to her chin as she watched Pig fuck his sister, her bags at her feet.
Kedi raised an arm and squeezed Pig firmly on the shoulder to signal him to desist. “Innocence has arrived!” She announced, disengaging herself from her brother’s body and easing him to one side, his penis still very much erect and very much on the point of another more productive ejaculation. “Hello, sweetest! You have not met Pig before, have you?”
“Your brother? No, I haven’t,” admitted Innocence stretching out a lace-gloved hand at the end of her bare arm, the fingers protruding. “Delighted to meet you!”
Pig was also quite clearly delighted. His prick showed no evidence at all of sagging. He stood in front of Innocence, with Kedi resting her hands on his shoulders, and shook Innocence’s hand. His slim hairless black body positively shivered with sexual anticipation. Innocence clearly recognised this from her extensive experience with sex actors and responded by kissing him full on the lips. Kedi watched with some satisfaction as the two of them began kissing and fondling rather more passionately: Innocence grasping Pig’s buttocks in her hands and pushing his aching penis against her crotch beneath the long dress. She could see Innocence’s own penis begin to raise and press against the fabric of the cloth. She positioned herself behind her friend, and nuzzled her tongue into Innocence’s ear, while her hands carefully undid the countless small buttons which fastened her blouse.
Eventually, Kedi managed to pull off the blouse exposing Innocence’s lace-covered breasts, and unbuttoned the skirt which descended in folds to the ankles. Her friend stepped out of the skirt in her delicate laced bootees, her penis pushing rather grotesquely out her knickers. Pig pulled down the knickers and gave a gasp of excited pleasure as he relished the sight of her erect penis. He stood back, his hands resting on Innocence’s hips to take in its full beauty.
“It’s so beautiful! So complete! So powerful!” He gasped. “Fuck me! Please! Fuck me!”
Kedi took off the last items of underwear, and caressed Innocence as she obliged Pig, who had turned around and proffered his abused anus for her pleasure. She watched as Innocence thrust in and out, clasping Pig’s prick in her hands: its veins standing out, the pale grey glans swelling from pleasure and his balls hard and firm against the base of her palm. Eventually, it swelled to a climax and a spurt of semen spurt forth and onto the banquette where the two siblings had been so passionately engaged moments before. Innocence, however, was still not satisfied: her penis still swollen full and her testicles still rock hard as Kedi could tell from her own caresses between Innocence’s legs.
“Now fuck me!” Kedi commanded. “Fuck me so I am feeling hot like my brother. Fuck me so I have been fucked as hard as I can be fucked!” She lay on the banquette, her legs wide open and dripping with pleasure. Innocence stood above her, an erect penis quivering with anticipation as she looked at Kedi’s black classically formed body: her full nipples pointed on the cones of her breasts, her eyes shining like white beacons framed by her black face and her teeth as gleaming white as her eyes.
“Oh Kedi!” She cried, in delight, plunging her penis deep into her friend’s cunt and pushing harder and harder, faster and faster, causing Kedi to shake and sweat and cry in loud irrepressible cries of ecstasy. A full-throated cry burst forth accompanied by long whining sighs of more general pleasure. Her legs shot high up, and clasped Innocence’s buttocks, joining the rhythm of Innocence’s thrusts, adding their own urgency and muscular strength to Innocence’s own.
And then, as the pleasure became more intense and threatened to peak again and again, taking her spasms to even more pronounced levels of ecstasy, she felt her brother’s penis slide into her cunt: a slimmer and longer one pushing at the base of her cunt, thrusting under Innocence’s, penetrating a little deeper and stretching her lips that much wider.
And then an easing of pressure, to be replaced by another harder, tighter pressure as Pig penetrated her anus, an area she generally reserved for her brother for special occasions, knowing his more usual preferences. The tip of his penis rubbed against the tip of Innocence’s through the folds of her vagina, and his body arched behind Innocence, supporting himself by holding her full round breasts in his hands. And finally, a release and an explosion as both Pig and Innocence ejaculated inside her and finished on her black thighs stomach and on Innocence’s buttocks. It continued to seep out, eased by Innocence’s and Pig’s fingers on each other’s penises, and spurted into her mouth. Once again that familiar and reassuring rich taste of semen: the very taste of which brought Kedi to an orgasm that wasted her and left her collapsed on the banquette, semen dripping over her skin, over her lips and a tear of which trickling towards her ear.
“It is so very nice to have see you once again!” Kedi gasped as she lay back, abandonedly staring at her two lovers tumescent penises. “It is a pleasure I have had nearly forgotten, but will never forget again.”
Kedi was not at all pleased a few days later when Chastity arrived unannounced at her door, wearing a long skirt and an open waistcoat: her short hair hidden under a large floppy hat with a long feather dropping out over the rim. She stood, legs apart and hands on her hips in the doorway, looking at her former lover sternly.
“What are you doing here? I told you it was all over between us. And how did you find me?”
Chastity looked at Kedi’s tall naked body imploringly. “I’ve got nowhere else to go. I couldn’t stay at the flat in Congress with Dodie. She physically pushed me out. But I learnt where you lived from Innocence and I thought ... well, after all we’ve been through together ... I thought ...”
“You definitely can not stay here! Innocence has come all this way to get away from you. She would not be pleased to have found that you have come to see her. I will not let you come in. You will have to find another place to stay.”
Chastity looked down forlornly at her battered rucksack which lay just by her feet in their bowed high-heeled shoes. “But where can I go? Where can I stay? Please, Kedi. Help me! I’m desperate!”
Kedi looked at Chastity’s pathetic figure with some sympathy. She couldn’t very well kick her out. It wouldn’t be right. But she knew what Innocence would think. She folded her arms and frowned as she pondered the dilemma between what was best for Chastity and for Innocence. “You’re right. I cannot just turn you away. But you’ll stay for just one night, and tomorrow you’ll leave. Just one night understand.”
Chastity smiled broadly: “I knew you’d help. I knew you wouldn’t turn me away. But just one night. Is that all?”
“That’s all. I don’t want to upset Innocence more than I have to.”
Kedi was right to be concerned for Innocence. When she arrived back from the beach in her bikini where she’d been sunbathing with Pig who was naked as always, she was clearly very upset to see her sister sitting on a cane chair wearing just a waistcoat and bootees reading a magazine on pet management. She stood frozen at the door to the living room, glaring accusingly at Kedi who was lying stretched out on a banquette playing with one of her kittens.
“What are you doing here?” She asked her sister venomously. “Do you have to follow me wherever I go? It’s all over between us. I thought you understood. And Kedi’s told me that it’s very much over between you and her as far as she’s concerned. Are you just trying to make my life a torment?”
“Where else can I stay?” Chastity pleaded. “Dodie threw all my clothes onto the street and bolted the door. She said she never wanted to see me again. I’ve got no money. I don’t know what to do.”
“Don’t lie, Chastity! You’ve got plenty of other friends you can stay with. What about all those people you used to bring home every day? Or have you fallen out with all of them as well!”
“They’re not close to me. Not like you and Kedi. Both of you are the most important people in my life. You can’t just tell me to leave like this!”
“Yes, we can. And we do. You can leave here this very minute!”
“But Kedi said I could stay the night. Didn’t you, Kedi, sweetest. You did, didn’t you?”
Kedi nodded reluctantly. “Yes, I did. Chastity’s right. I can not have just kicked out her. We had been lovers for so many months. But it is just one night. No more.”
Innocence sniffed. “If my sister is here for one more night than that, then I shall leave tomorrow. I will not sleep under the same roof as my manipulative sadistic sister. She probably hasn’t told you about all the children she’s abused. Or the way she played unwholesome sex games with our lodger. Or the many disgusting things she does with any man or woman who’s foolish enough to be seduced by her.” She looked at Pig, and put a kindly arm around his shoulders: “Whatever you do, don’t permit yourself to be taken in by this woman. Before you know it she’ll force a dildo up your arse and cover your face in piss.”
Pig looked genuinely puzzled, and stroked his slightly tumescent penis. “What’s so wrong with that?”
Innocence recognised she’d seriously misjudged Kedi’s brother, but made no comment. “Just don’t be taken in, that’s all!”
“You’re wrong about me,” Chastity pleaded more. “I’m not a monster. I just enjoy things that you don’t enjoy so much. You’re applying your own prudish narrow-minded standards to others. You should be more understanding.”
“I don’t care, Chastity. You’re leaving tomorrow and that’s the end of it!” With that Innocence stomped upstairs with Pig where she remained all night. A little alarmed, Kedi let the kitten drop to the floor, ignoring its sharp claws which tried to retain a grip on her bare knees. She turned her head back at Chastity and glared at her.
“Chastity. You have brought so much discord to my home. Tomorrow you leave, do you understand. You must go!”
Chastity scowled and buried her head back into the article on hen rearing which had been apparently absorbing her, but Kedi could see that she was quite clearly upset by her sister’s rejection.
The following day, Kedi woke up Chastity who’d been sleeping under a blanket on the sofa, who sat up, letting the covering drop onto her legs and stretched her arms out, yawning, revealing the fullness of her breasts. “What time is it?” She asked wearily.
“Time you were leaving,” stated Kedi baldly. “Get your clothes on. Come on!”
“What now? No breakfast?” Pleaded Chastity spreading her arms out towards her former lover. “Have a heart!”
“You must leave. Before Innocence has got up. Come on!”
“Can’t I have a coffee first. Come on, Kedi!” Pleaded Chastity pathetically taking Kedi’s black hand in her own pale one. Kedi immediately shuddered and noticeably stiffened. “Please, Kedi.”
“I shall get you a coffee. As you ask. But that is it!”
Chastity stood up, and squeezed her naked body against Kedi’s, who couldn’t help feeling again that frisson of pleasure she always associated with such close contact to such an undoubtedly attractive body as Chastity’s. She relented to the extent of holding Chastity to her breast, her fingers stroking her shoulder blades. Her former lover held her close for several minutes, while Kedi allowed her hands to drop lower down the back towards the waist. Kedi felt confused and unhappy. Then she felt Chastity’s hand work its way round to her groin, and stroke the small patch of pubic hair above her vagina. Kedi sighed. She knew exactly what Chastity was trying to do, and for a moment she was unsure whether she had the strength to resist it.
Chastity’s hand worked its ways further down and her fingers delicately squeezed Kedi’s firm clitoris. Kedi sighed: no! This wasn’t right. This wasn’t right at all. She pushed Chastity apart from her.
“No! Chastity. No! You are to leave. And you are to leave now. Before Innocence and Pig wake up. What I have said, I mean!”
Chastity smiled sadly. “I know when I’m not wanted!” She sighed regretfully, bending over to put on her skirt and fastening her bag. “I’ve given you and my ungrateful sister so much pleasure, and now I am just discarded. Like so much garbage. I know now who my real friends are. And they don’t include you. And they don’t include my fuck film star sister. Nobody understands me. And nobody cares.”
She buttoned up her waistcoat, slipped on her bootees, quickly tying up the laces, slung her rucksack over her shoulder, and, without waiting for a coffee, she marched towards the front door. “Goodbye then!” She announced with equal measures of regret and bitterness, and slammed the door forcefully behind her, smiling grimly at the way the entire cottage shook on its impact.
Kedi stood muted in the living room. She was dazed by the exchange and felt a wave of sadness and self-recrimination shudder through her body. She stood for several minutes, staring at the door which steadfastly refused to open to re-admit her former lover, while she reflected on all the passion she’d shared with Chastity, and wondered where it had all gone. Then she sighed deeply. She shook her head, ran her fingers down her bare torso, and then headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Innocence and her brother who were sharing her bed that night. If only things could have ended more amicably, she thought. But it wasn’t to have been.
It was such a hot sunny day and the beach was covered with the brown roasting bodies of holiday-makers enjoying the blaze of the sun, shining from the sun-tan creams coating every inch of exposed flesh, and their heads either buried in books and magazines, or turned up to bronze their cheeks the same brownness as their buttocks or breasts. Kedi was not herself at all interested in sunbathing. Her body was quite dark enough as it was, and could probably get no darker. Innocence, however, did enjoy lying in the sun, but the fine sand of Phallus-on-Sea’s beaches didn’t offer her quite the same freedom as it did to most sunbathers. She was still too self-conscious, despite her habitual nudity at home, to reveal her crotch to the innocent public. She would much rather remain anonymous, behind her thick sun-glasses, her long hair tied back in a bow, and a very modest swimming costume. She was very nearly the only person on the entire beach who was not unclothed, and this in itself attracted unwelcome attention towards her.
Kedi and Innocence strolled along the beach, by the very edge of the sea, where the sand was firmer and didn’t burn into Innocence’s soles, hand in hand, and, quite often, embracing, their arms around each other’s waist. A refreshing breeze came in from the sea, and blew Innocence’s hair onto Kedi’s face. Their progress was a stately one, as Kedi’s stride always was, but their intent was to get beyond the more popular stretches of the beach to the quieter, more relaxed sand dunes further on, just round the bend of the bay, and past a tiny secluded cove, where Innocence would feel no worry about shedding her swimming costume and the two of them could indulge in making love to each other in the open air: a sport they were both inordinately fond of.
They walked along by the edge of the sand dunes looking for just the right spot. Secluded enough to be out of sight, but exposed enough to be blessed by the sunshine that Innocence was so attached to. However, every time they found a spot they thought might just be right, they found another couple had already claimed it as their own and the perfect spot was already occupied by heaving buttocks thrusting deep inside one orifice or another. Their pursuit was beginning to get a little wearisome, and Kedi was contemplating abandoning the whole venture, and to just lie together in the sand as they were.
“Huh!” Kedi exclaimed as they came to another secluded sand dune which would have otherwise been perfect, but for the sound of lovemaking and the sight of a naked girl, not yet in her teens, who was wandering about by the dunes, a small trickle of clear viscous liquid running down the inside of a slender thigh. “Is there not any place anywhere that we can go?”
Innocence squeezed Kedi’s hand tightly and reassuringly. “There must be somewhere. Not everywhere can be taken. Who’d have thought there’d be so many people out here with the same ideas as us.”
Kedi kissed Innocence full on the lips. “I am hoping we find somewhere soon. I burn with longing for you!”
The couple continued walking past the sand dune where the little girl had come from to see a young bronzed boy, not much older than the girl but just as naked, leaning on top of the body of a much older woman with simply enormous breasts, each one nearly half the size of the boy, his penis deep inside the woman’s vagina and his taut buttocks mechanically thrusting in and out. To one side of the couple was a woman in her early thirties, naked but for a sun hat and a necklace who was shamelessly masturbating at the sight of the copulation. The fingers of one hand were stroking the long thin nipple of a small breast and her other fingers deep inside the caverns of her cunt.
“It’s Honore!” Gasped Innocence. “I’ve not seen her for ages, Kedi. You must have heard of her and her books.”
“Yes, I have,” admitted Kedi, “but she is very busy. Shall we let her be? Perhaps we will be finding a quiet place elsewhere.”
Kedi’s reluctance to stop and her desire to find another spot was expressed too late, because Honore had spotted Innocence, and placed her hands gently on her young lover’s shoulders to persuade him to desist. “Innocence, sweetest! How are you? And who is your beautiful black friend?”
The boy rolled off Honore’s thighs and lay on the ground beside her, his slim hairless penis still erect and shiny from his exertions. The older woman reluctantly paused in her masturbation, and the young girl rushed up to the woman’s breasts and wrapped her slim arms around her. “Are you a friend of the great Honore? I’m so honoured to meet you.”
“Meet Gateau. She’s a great enthusiast of my books. And so too are her children, as you can see,” said Honore, wrapping her arms around the young boy.
“Ever since I’d first read Honore’s books I’ve been a great fan,” enthused Gateau. “She has made my life and those of my children so much richer. Ever since I was able to read them when the children went to bed, we have avidly bought every single one of her books. From The Nastiest Little Girl In School and The Stink in Pooh Corner to The Sodomist’s Nephew and Lord of the Rims, we’ve enjoyed them all. They’ve provided us with great inspiration and have brought us all to frequent orgasms of delight. It was with Honore’s stories in mind that I have introduced my children to the pleasures of their bodies, and have been inspired to relish them myself. And what greater honour can there be for my two children to make love with the great author. And look how wet the pleasure of that honour has made me!”
She parted her legs and exhibited the trickle of viscous liquid that her masturbation had generated. “To see my children giving pleasure to Honore is the greatest delight of my life. It is a memory that I am sure will cream my knickers for many years to come: even when my son’s prick is full grown and his fucks become more powerful.” She locked an arm around her daughter, and stroked the child’s flat breast. “But don’t worry about me and my children. I am happy to be just a spectator.” She pulled her daughter’s face to her own and pushed her tongue deep inside her daughter’s mouth. The child responded eagerly, and grasped her mother’s nipple with her small delicate fingers.
Honore stood up and wandered towards Kedi and Innocence, her enormous breasts falling down below her waist and all but totally obscuring her cunt. “Oh! Innocence! I’ve thought so much about you since I left Congress. And you’re such a success in your new career now. Your films are very popular in Brook. But please. Why are you wearing that swimsuit. It suits you. You know that. Almost nothing you ever wear could not suit you. But your true beauty is in your nakedness - like your splendid black friend.”
Honore’s slim hands took the straps of Innocence’s swimming costume, and eased them off her shoulders. She then pulled the lycra material down over her breasts and eased them down off her crotch and to her ankles. Innocence’s penis, already aroused by Kedi’s caresses, had sprang fully to life and stood out proud and erect. Gateau’s daughter disengaged herself from her mother and wandered over to Honore and Innocence, and admired Innocence’s penis. Kedi had become quite accustomed to it now, and often forgot how very bizarre to most people was the sight of such a strange appendage on the very feminine body of such a beautiful woman. The child leaned out her hand and touched it. She gasped a little when it twitched slightly under her fingers.
“It’s a lot bigger than my brother’s!” She exclaimed. “And it’s probably even bigger than Daddy’s. Can you fuck me with it, please! I want it inside me!”
“Oh, Pussy!” Rebuked Gateau. “Don’t be impatient! I’m sure Honore’s friend will be quite happy to fuck you when Honore’s had her turn.”
“But I want to be fucked by it!”
“Don’t be greedy! Think how much more of an honour it will be to be fucked by a woman who’s just fucked the great Honore. The juice of the great writer will intermingle with her friend’s sperm. What an honour!”
Indeed, it probably was, although it all left Kedi rather untouched. She had never really felt any feelings of awe towards anyone, however famous, and couldn’t really understand why others should. However, she and Innocence were soon partaking in more sex, better in both intensity and passion than she had originally expected, and for that it seemed the hours of wandering about the beach had been justified. Gateau’s son, her daughter, Honore and Innocence herself surrounded her with a heaving sweating mass of sexual pleasure. Two penises, one or another often in her mouth, arse or cunt; two enormous breasts, whose fully erect nipples were very nearly as big as the boy’s erect penis; the tender and sweet caresses of the small girl; and no respite. Her own tongue and fingers travelled widely amongst all the available flesh. Sometimes hard, firm, tender and young. Sometimes soft, gentle and resisting. Sometimes damp and sticky. But always hot, sweaty and heaving, accompanied by small gasps, piercing cries of ecstasy and so very much of it.
Throughout all this activity, - Innocence’s penis in her arse or in that of the young boy; Honore’s breasts on either side of her face; the young girl’s cautious and trembling examination of the folds of her vagina - Kedi was conscious by its very absence of the existence of Gateau. As she looked over to the mother, she could see she was still masturbating furiously, her hands sometimes fast and frequent at the exercise of her clitoris, and her angular cut straight hair wildly loose over her sweaty face. Occasionally one or other of the children would break off from the lovemaking to kiss or caress their mother, who would reciprocate with as much passion as she showed for her own body. But despite the mother’s sexual appetite and fondness for incest, she showed no desire or inclination to be involved in the lovemaking of which Kedi was so much a part. This was behaviour Kedi found utterly incomprehensible. What pleasure could there be out of merely watching? But, as Innocence commented later on the basis of her own career of providing masturbatory relief, for many people the pleasure came from the fantasy not the fact, and it might be that Gateau’s passion for Honore would be dissipated were it ever to actually be achieved from anything less than a short distance.
“I am not understanding that!” Sniffed Kedi disapprovingly. “Why not just enjoy it for what it is? No fantasy can surely be better than the passion I share with you.”
XXXI
In Which Innocence remains with Honore; Innocence is recorded in the photographic media and Dodie returns to the comforts of Innocence.

Honore hoisted up her huge breasts from underneath the desk where she was working on her word processor, and rested their immense weight on the surface, relieving herself of the strain of supporting them without assistance. She glanced behind her at Innocence and Hyacinth, her current belle, lying outstretched and naked, like herself, on the sheets of the mattress. Hyacinth was another prepubescent child, still smooth and hairless, and still smarting from the bruises around her crotch where Innocence had deflowered her the day before, sanctioned by Honore and, as usual, with the parents’ express approval. Honore smiled. It had given her so much pleasure to see the child enjoying the deep thrust of Innocence’s beautiful penis, so expert and so tender in the penetration. She was enjoying Innocence’s visit to her seaside villa at Phallus-on-Sea, glad to provide her with the respite she knew her unusually endowed lover needed from the pressures of her film career.
She turned back to the word processor. She sighed deeply, stroking her nipples as they stretched out far in front of her. Her present project wasn’t going too well. Her last children’s book had been a great success. The advance sales had been extremely gratifying and the reviews almost universally good. The Water Sport Babies, a story about young Tom, a young boy who was introduced to the delights of urination fun by a young girl he had met after breaking into her house with the intent of stealing whatever he could find. The two children ran off together and the subsequent stories managed to incorporate a gallery of characters, including the boy’s father, two of his teachers and several others who shared their appetite for pissing on each other in addition to, and often instead of, other forms of sexual play.
Her present book was more difficult. Honore’s main difficulty was in keeping the sexual activity and other events acceptable to the intended rather young readership, while her own less palatable obsessions became more difficult to suppress in her work. Her present book, The Purple Badge of Disgrace, was set in a society where children and their parents habitually shaved off all their hair, from their heads as well as their pubic regions and where clothes were totally unknown. The central character, Lasagne, was a young girl of about twelve accustomed to sucking her father’s penis, making love to her mother and her girlfriends from school, and had even once had anal intercourse with one of her teachers as a reward for good behaviour. In these regards she was no different to all the other children or adults of her country, the Cunt Federacy, which sanctioned and indeed encouraged all such perversions.
However, a couple of strangers join her school from another country, where quite different ethical codes prevailed. One is a boy of about fifteen and the other a girl of about Lasagne’s age, Paella, who wears her national costume: a blouse, white socks, black shoes and enormous dildo. Her brother wears a dress and rather a lot of makeup. Paella befriends Lasagne, and the two of them enjoy normally permitted sex with each other: although Lasagne becomes very curious of Paella’s dildo which she never removes, any more than her similarly attired mother ever removes hers. However, while playing around they are discovered by Paella’s brother, Jerez, who gets excited about Lasagne’s body and proceeds to rape her. It was at this point that Honore became aware that her book was moving away from its normal bounds of respectability. Rape was just something that never happened in children’s books. What was also troubling her was that her plans for the rest of the book was straying even further along these lines.
In the Cunt Federacy, virginity is a prized asset, particularly as it was so relatively easy to lose it. A girl’s virginity was traditionally reserved for her father, and then at her thirteenth birthday or later. Paella and her family were unaware of the strength of the taboo in the Cunt Federacy, and after Jerez has deflowered Lasagne, despite her protests, her cunt is then invaded by Paella’s dildo, Paella’s mother’s dildo and lastly Paella’s father’s prick. Her cunt is a bloody, painful mess and she protests loudly and tearfully. She eventually runs away, blood running down the inside of her thin thighs, and tells her parents of her ordeal. Her troubles aren’t over yet. Her parents are furious that she should lose her virginity so easily. Her father rapes her, and then he takes her to a tattooist who etches a tattoo of an erect penis on her face with globules of semen spurting out of its purple glans and spread over her cheeks and forehead.
Wearing this purple badge of disgrace, Lasagne then has a very horrid time at school where she becomes the butt of sexual bullying, unfair discrimination by her teachers and is totally ignored by Paella and Jerez. She is nicknamed Prickface, and is determined to leave school and the Cunt Federacy to somewhere where she can have her accursed tattoo removed and lead a normal life again. Honore knew that as the story stood, there was virtually no chance that it would be accepted by her normal readership and there was a fair chance that it might never be published at all. Why then was she still writing the book? Shouldn’t she just abandon it and write a children’s book more like those she normally wrote? What about her projected retelling of the stories of Hans Christian Andersen with rather more sexual intercourse than the original author had ever imagined? Or her project of writing the story of a doctor who fucked all sorts of animals and had won their eternal respect, and eventually ended up fucking a prince who had a camel with two pricks called the fuckmifuckyu?
She glanced back at Innocence and Hyacinth. The child was resting in Innocence’s arms, her eyes closed and a thumb in her mouth. Innocence was looking down at the child with an indulgent smile, so like her and so unlike the dark passions that so easily stirred inside Honore. What was the pleasure she got from watching Innocence fuck Hyacinth? Was it the pleasure of seeing her current girlfriend being penetrated by her lover and the hope that it brought both of them great pleasure? Or, more sinisterly, was it Honore indulging a rape fantasy, watching a young girl with an immature vagina being penetrated until her maidenhead split and the blood dribbled down her legs? Did Honore get pleasure from seeing a child lose her virginity in such a way? And by a freak like Innocence?
Honore blanched. She looked back at the words on the screen. She scrolled it up several pages, reviewing the odd sentence as it went by. She’d have to abandon this book. She was sure of that. It was too adult for children, and not adult enough in stylistic terms for adults. Perhaps she should start writing books for adults. Honore frowned. Her previous attempts at that genre had not been marked by great success. Her Stephen Fucker never seemed to quite achieve the affect of describing a young man’s discovery of his great lovemaking skills in a way that expressed how very good these skills were. Her Pricks and More Pricks never quite built up a truly sympathetic view of her panoply of characters beyond their possessions of oversized penises. Her Sex Professor was rather better at airing her views about sex with children than developing the character of the protagonist or the plot.
Oh well! sighed Honore, saving her manuscript to hard disk and closing the file. She looked at the list of suggested titles she had stored in her Work in Progress directory, and selected Doctor Dildo, her idea of a book concerning an amiable lover of animals. She’d start off by having the good doctor fuck a parrot, she snarled to herself with a bit of venom. She lifted up the weight of her breasts off the desk, and placed them underneath, very nearly resting on the top of her thighs, and commenced by typing the first letter in as large and exotic a font as she could find.
Honore ran a magazine for her young readership called 13, ostensibly written by young fans of her literature including erotica featuring themselves and their sexual fantasies, but in actual fact mostly written by herself and used principally to promote her books. The current editor was supposedly young Delphinium, one of her favourite child lovers, but her only real contribution was to pose for the editorial photograph and to lend her signature to the editorial articles that Honore had written herself. It was published every two months featuring short stories, photographic cartoons with word-balloons and several soft-core photographs of her several lovers and children who with the permission of their parents wanted them included.
Innocence’s presence at her home in Phallus-On-Sea was an opportunity Honore didn’t want to miss. Innocence’s fame in erotic films had not quite spread as far as her target readership, but she knew that photographs of her would stimulate a wider readership than usual. So, instead of the usual photographs of naked pop singers or actors, Honore proposed to Innocence that she pose for the magazine and also appear on the front cover. Innocence hesitated at first. However much she enjoyed making love to children, she didn’t really want this fact broadcast too widely, in the fear it might typecast her to a particular rôle she was happiest accepting relatively infrequently.
“Don’t worry!” Said Honore with a smile. “13 isn’t a hardcore magazine at all. The nearest to sex I’d require is an erect penis.” She gripped Innocence’s member in her fingers and stroked it slightly. “I’m sure that that’s something you’d have no difficulty in supplying,” she added with wonder, as Innocence’s penis slightly swelled from the attention.
Innocence nodded. “Yes, I’ll do it! I’m sure it’ll do me no harm.”
The photograph session took place several days later when Honore had persuaded her usual photographer to make his way from his photographic studio in Brook, and come all the way to Honore’s seaside home. She also contacted little Delphinium, also in Brook, who came along with her mother. Delphinium was delighted on arrival to at last relieve herself of the unfamiliar oppression of her clothes. Honore introduced Innocence to the little girl, now more like fourteen than the thirteen years of the magazine’s title, and smiled as Delphinium expressed her wonderment at Innocence’s prick.
“It’s really nice. Nicer even than my Dad’s!” She exclaimed. “Ooh! I’d love to suck it! Do I get to suck it, Honore?”
“No. Well, at least not for the camera. There are other magazines for those kind of photographs. However, I’m sure Innocence will allow you to suck it when we’re not filming, won’t you?”
Innocence smiled. “I’d be glad to!”
The actual session took place on the beach not far from Honore’s home, and started with Delphinium getting her wish to fellate Innocence while the photographer set up his equipment and Honore and young Hyacinth sitting together, their arms around each other. Innocence soon achieved full erection which was not at all difficult given Delphinium’s skill at fellatio much enhanced by her compulsive reading of the magazine for which she was nominal editor. The photographer then requested Innocence to pose in several positions while he clicked away excitedly, sometimes barking out particular specific instructions: “Lower your hand and stroke it!” “Fondle the balls, lovey!” “Put your finger up your arse. Deeper! Ah, perfect!”
Honore enjoyed the shoot while Hyacinth and Delphinium rolled together in the sand, acquainting themselves with each other and preparing for their own later appearance in the magazine. This came soon, after Innocence had reached full climax, with the photographer’s urging, and released a few globules of semen onto the sand and onto her legs. Honore was sure that this was one photograph that wouldn’t be included in 13, but might get used in promotional literature for other purposes. Innocence then sat down with Honore, her head between Honore’s enormous breasts, and watched as the photographer filmed Hyacinth and Delphinium making love. Hyacinth’s bottom was raised above Delphinium’s face, the little girl’s tongue exciting the smooth bare clitoris while Hyacinth reciprocated with her own tongue and fingers.
“Uugghh!” Complained Hyacinth, at one point, raising her head while the photographer continued snapping away. “There’s an awful lot of sand in this cunt!”
Honore smiled, stroking her massive nipples at arm’s length. “That’s alright! We’ll airbrush that out of the photo.”
“But it tastes horrid!” Hyacinth objected.
The next phase of the session was with Delphinium and Innocence together, the famous penis once again erect and, on Honore’s insistence, Delphinium expressing rather more interest in sucking and licking Innocence’s breast and mouth than her prick. She was allowed to hold it, however, and she enjoyed Innocence’s penis rubbing up and down her bare belly, still slightly rounded by puppy-fat.
Honore, Delphinium and Innocence worked together on the actual preparation of the magazine. Innocence was to be on the front cover, her penis erect and a slight trace of semen on her glans, with an inset photograph of Delphinium together with Innocence. Over the top of Innocence was the magazine’s title and the headings of the various articles inside: My First Tampon. Finding the Right Sized Dildo. Latest Honore L’Oeuf Book - Review.
Inside the magazine was Delphinium’s editorial with a picture of the editor together with Innocence, and a series of short paragraphs written by Honore in a deliberately childish style, much punctuated by exclamation marks and capital letters, which raved about what a great actress Innocence was, how lucky she was to be blessed with such a wonderful willy, and one with so much functionality, and made discreet reference to Honore’s latest book. This was called The Semen Swallowers and the Amazons and was about some children who had discovered a secret island where they could play sex games together without fear of their parents finding out.
The magazine featured mostly articles about Honore’s books and those of other writers, such as Cheval Blanc, who wrote similar children’s fiction. The photographs of Innocence, both alone and with Delphinium, dominated the rest of the magazine, interspersed with a short story, supposedly based on the nominal editor’s own sexual experiences, featuring photographs of her with Hyacinth. What Honore didn’t want to let Delphinium know, but knew would soon be apparent to her, was that as the child was getting older, it would soon be necessary to find another nominal editor and retire Delphinium off. Her intention was to replace her with Hyacinth, but it was necessary to make the transition as painless as possible, and in the process find a rôle for Delphinium to play that would in some way compensate. However, it wouldn’t be too long until Delphinium’s nascent pubic hair became more difficult to remove and her body lost the childish proportions that her made her so appropriate for the position. As Honore had no intention of starting magazines for an older, teenage, readership, the best rôles would probably be provided by publishers of other publications who’d be more impressed by her fellatio and intercourse skills than by her extreme youth.
Honore was sitting down on the sofa of her living room admiring the naked beauty of her latest young lover, darling Lupin, who had only a few moments ago been introduced to her by her mother who was very keen, as so many mothers were, on her daughter being introduced to love by the great writer. She had left her study where she’d been working on her latest project about a wooden puppet called Pricchio, who had a permanently erect wooden penis, but desired more than anything to have a real penis which would occasionally go limp and could produce semen and piss just like any normal boy’s. She hadn’t got very far with the book, and had already contemplated, and dismissed, the idea that the boy’s father should have sex with him, but amongst the characters she’d imagined for the boy’s adventures were several animals and plenty of opportunity for bestial love.
Her thoughts at the moment were far away from her work, and how the boy could have sex with an insect, and concentrated on the slim figure of Lupin, whose flat chest and bare vagina attracted the lust within her enormous bosom. She was speculating on the fun they would have together, her tongue around the smoothness of the girl’s cunt, while she would squeeze and massage her massive breasts. Then would come the opportunity she so relished of inviting Innocence to partake in the lovemaking. She could imagine that familiar expression of wonderment and slight fear as Lupin regarded Innocence’s erect penis, knowing that soon it would be between her legs, thrusting back and forth, bringing out that familiar trickle of blood as once again Innocence penetrated a girl’s pristine hymen. She licked her tongue around her lips and opened her arms to summon the girl towards her.
It was at that moment, that Honore was interrupted by the doorbell. Who could that be? Honore asked herself irritably. It certainly wasn’t a welcome interruption, but she knew that eventually one of her young lovers would answer the door. Sure enough, she heard the scamper of little feet as Moss, a young boy of twelve, ran down the staircase and dashed towards the door. Honore hesitated a bit. She didn’t want to be too preoccupied if the visitor was for her. She cursed as Moss ran into the living room, his naked little penis flapping up and down as he ran.
“It’s a woman. She says she’s a friend of Innocence’s. Shall I let her in?”
A friend of Innocence? Honore stood up irritatedly. “I’ll see who she is,” she announced. She wandered over to Lupin, whose long hair was tied into plaits which came down over her shoulders to below her deliciously smooth nipples. “Don’t worry, sweetheart, I’ll be back soon. I’m sure Moss will keep you company.”
She walked over to the front door, her massive breasts falling down below her waist, but looking from behind remarkably slender for a woman of such assets. The woman waiting by the door was just a couple of years older than Innocence, with very short dark hair, a denim jacket fastened over a slim chest and the pubic hair between her slim legs uncultivated and luxurious. Honore shuddered slightly. She had never been attracted to so much hair on a woman’s cunt, and the folds and creases of a well worn adult vagina didn’t attract her nearly as much as the smooth contours of a child’s.
“You say you’re a friend of Innocence’s?”
“Not just any friend,” the girl announced proudly. “I’m Dodie. Innocence’s lover from Congress.”
“Dodie? Yes, Innocence has mentioned you. Have you come to stay?”
“Yes, if I may. Innocence said I could. It’s been ages since she left for Phallus-On-Sea. It’s almost as if we’ve not been lovers at all!”
“Perhaps so,” mused Honore, who associated Innocence more with Twelve, Leon and Kedi than this strange hairy-cunted girl. More than these other lovers, she also felt that she now had quite a strong case for Innocence’s affection herself, as they shared the same bed and the same children almost every night. She nodded. “You better come in, then.”
Dodie wandered in, and looked about the house. “It’s wonderful here!” She exclaimed. “I can see why Innocence has been reluctant to return home. She’s told me all about you and your books. Are you writing one at the moment?”
“I’m always writing one,” sniffed Honore.
Dodie glanced at the sitting room where Moss and Lupin were chatting together. “Innocence also told me about your lovers. Those are two of them there, aren’t they?”
Honore nodded. “I don’t know where Innocence is,” she said, not wanting Dodie’s lascivious eyes to rest too long on sweet little Lupin. “She’s probably on the beach. Do you want to wait for her in the garden?”
“Yeah. I’ll do that. Where is it?”
Honore led Dodie along to the garden, after the girl had removed her jacket but kept on the brief sleeveless tee-shirt, which, except for a pair of espadrilles, was all she wore. The garden led down to the sea-front which could be seen over the wall at the bottom. In it Hyacinth and Delphinium were playing sex games together on the grass, the head of each buried between the thighs of the other. As Honore wandered back to Lupin, she felt that a change had now taken place with regard to her relationship with Innocence. No longer could she claim any primacy in their lovemaking, and in fact she doubted whether Innocence would even contemplate participating with Lupin.
It was quite late in the evening when Honore next saw Innocence, who was now with the naked Dodie, their arms around each other and their faces wreathed in happy smiles. It was evident to Honore that the two had been fucking, as there was an unmistakeable glistening on Innocence’s penis and Dodie’s pubic hair was in some disarray patched with semen. Honore was intent on Lupin, who had explored almost every part of her massive breasts. She had stroked her tiny cunt on the enormous nipples, allowing it to penetrate between its widened opening stretched apart by her tiny fingers. She had allowed the girl to nibble about her clitoris and to tear at her own pubic hair with her sharp little teeth. She looked over at Innocence, whose penis was still slightly tumescent, while Dodie grasped it lovingly in her hand. She raised her eyebrows in silent query.
It was Dodie who answered for her. “You mustn’t let me stop you enjoying yourself with Honore and her little virgin friend. Go ahead and have a good fuck!”
Innocence’s face took on a pained expression. “What about you, Dodie? What will you do?”
“I imagine I’ll be joining you,” Dodie said with a smile. “I’ve always rather fancied little girls myself. And my life won’t be complete without experiencing the pleasure of Honore’s breasts.”
Honore supported her monstrous paps in her hands, while Lupin continued to stroke her clitoris with her fingers. She couldn’t very well refuse to extend her hospitality, although a meanness in her wanted to keep her love-life along the comfortable parameters she had become accustomed to. She studied Innocence’s face in the hope that there was something about it which would say that she needn’t be so generous, but it was clear to her that Innocence’s affection for Dodie was as unfeigned as Dodie’s for her. Oh well! She sighed to herself.
“Yes, come over here. Both of you! Meet Lupin. I’ve told her all about you, Innocence. She’s been dying to be better acquainted with you.”
XXXII
In Which Honore learns about the relationship between Purity and Innocence; a film is made illustrating Innocence’s virtues; and Honore is introduced to Leon.

Honore was struggling with the composition of her Adventures of Priccho, in which she’d now managed to get her hero to a Land of Naughty Boys, where he was having sex with a number of boys and admired how large their penises were, in many cases more than eighteen inches long, not knowing that this was merely the first stage of a transformation which would turn them into donkeys, or asses as she’d chosen to refer to them. Pricchio’s erect penis was also growing much longer, which it normally did whenever he was lying, but in this case was also getting mysteriously hairy. While repeating to herself certain sentences to see how they sounded she heard the odd sound of shrieks and cries coming fast and rhythmically from across her mansion. It was probably just Dodie and Innocence indulging in their marathon love sessions, Honore mused, but the sounds continued on and on, and it became impossible for Honore to concentrate on her story. Let’s see what’s going on? she said to herself, easing her enormous breasts out from under the desk where they’d been resting on her knees, and standing up.
She wandered into the hallway where the shrieking and gasping was particularly loud. There was also the familiar slap slap as Innocence presumably thrust in and out of a welcome cunt. Honore sighed. Although she still enjoyed occasional sex with Innocence, ever since Dodie had appeared it had become much less frequent than before. She mostly spent her nights with the company of Lupin, Hyacinth or Moss, who however attractive they were didn’t have the sexual skills or facilities which Innocence had in such abundance. Honore eased herself up the staircase, her breasts pulling her forward and walking rigidly to maintain her posture.
When she got to the landing, there was a pause in the orgasmic cries, so Honore had to explore to find their original source. She put her head around Lupin’s door, and got something of a shock as she realised that the source of the cries could not have been Dodie. She was embracing Lupin by the legs, lapping away at her tiny cunt, while the little girl’s tongue and fingers explored the hairy warmth offered between Dodie’s legs. Honore stood back to be sure. It was definitely Dodie. No one else had such a hairy cunt. What could anyone see in such hirsuteness? she wondered.
She proceeded to Innocence’s bedroom where the cries of ecstasy were renewed and once again there came the insistent slap of flesh against flesh. Innocence was upright on her knees, her buttocks thrusting backwards and forwards, and her hands supporting herself on the waist of a black figure who was stretched forward resting herself on her elbows, her buttocks raised invitingly into the air as Innocence pounded away at her anus. At first, Honore assumed that the girl must be Kedi who occasionally visited the house, although she normally introduced herself to Honore before indulging in any sex. However, the girl turned her head round and Honore could see for sure that it wasn’t Kedi, whoever else it might be. The skin might be just as black, but her face was rounder, her lips were fuller, and although she was slim, she didn’t have quite the slenderness or tallness of Kedi. She was naked except for a pair of plimsolls and her hair was totally shaved. Like Dodie, however, she didn’t shave her cunt, the hairs of which spread from the front to entangle in Innocence’s own fair pubic hairs as she thrust away.
Honore hovered, naked as always, not sure what to do or say, but the girl noticed her and gasped slightly. She froze, her buttocks still squeezing tight on Innocence’s prick, staring not only at Honore’s face but at her monstrous breasts. Innocence didn’t immediately stop, but she gradually recognised the lack of reciprocity in her thrusts, and turned her head. On seeing Honore, she gradually removed her penis from inside the black girl, and, wrapping her arm round her, she looked at Honore with a smile still slightly silly from her fucking.
“This is Purity, Honore. She’s an old schoolfriend of mine. She was visiting Phallus, and I met her in town. So I invited her back. Purity. This is Honore L’Oeuf. She owns the house.”
Purity slightly disengaged herself from Innocence’s grasp and smiled at Honore. “Hello. I’ve heard so much about you. Your books. And your breasts. They really are marvellous.”
Honore nodded. Another one of Innocence’s lovers! How many more were there? “I’m pleased to meet you, Purity. I hope you enjoy your visit to Phallus-on-Sea.”
“I’m not staying long. I’ve got business elsewhere. But I was delighted to meet Innocence again. It’s been so long!”
Honore sat on the bed next to Innocence and Purity. She reached a hand out to touch Purity’s flesh and was pleased as Purity responded by stretching a hand out to stroke Honore’s breasts. She took a nipple in her black fingers and marvelled as it grew as large as a young boy’s penis.
“They are real, aren’t they?” Purity asked in wonderment. “They aren’t the result of plastic surgery?”
Honore had been asked that question many times before. “They’re definitely real. As real as Innocence’s prick. When I was young they just grew and grew. They just didn’t stop. I soon had to accept that I had a body unlike any other.”
“They must cause you a few problems, though?”
“I get backache sometimes, and it’s pretty difficult finding anything flattering to wear. That’s why I prefer not to wear anything at all!”
“I can understand that!” said Purity, lowering her mouth to Honore’s enormous nipples and taking one between her lips, supporting and caressing the bosom with her fingers. Innocence bent over and holding one nipple in her fingers, pushed her mouth into Honore’s. Honore leaned slowly back, allowing the two lovers to immerse her in their caresses, which engulfed her cunt, lubricating her skin with their saliva and eventually bringing her to cries of ecstasy quite as loud and raucous as those she’d ever achieved before.
Her passionate yells inevitably attracted attention from Dodie and Lupin who wandered into the bedroom and watched, their arms around one another, as Purity’s mouth pulled, licked and pumped at Innocence’s erect penis, while Honore’s own mouth explored the black and brown folds of skin around Purity’s vagina and her own cunt was penetrated by nearly all of Innocence’s fist. Lupin crawled over the bed sheets, and sat, cross-legged, just by Honore’s mouth, her hairless vagina still moist and a quizzical smile on her face. Dodie crawled up after her, putting her arms around the child’s shoulders and squeezing her close to the nipples which stood out on her nearly flat chest. The threesome soon became a fivesome, vaginal juices flowed with Innocence’s semen which was spread with characteristic carelessness over the faces, thighs, breasts and buttocks of everyone, including Lupin, who expressed her new-found enthusiasm for semen by taking Innocence’s erect penis in her mouth and not letting go until she had taken mouthful after mouthful of sperm which spilt over her lips and onto her chin.
Honore rested on her back as Innocence’s penis regained its erectness and plunged deep into the welcoming sea of juice that welled from inside Honore’s cunt, Lupin’s mouth over hers still tasting very much of all the semen she’d tasted and mostly swallowed, and Purity’s tongue assisting Innocence’s erection and her fingers still caressing Honore’s nipples. Honore could just glimpse Dodie who was similarly engaged on Purity’s own body and the smooth unstretched beauty of Lupin’s vagina. Honore reflected that what she’d lost in her jealous possession of Innocence’s body since her former lovers had arrived, she’d more than gained in quantity, not only in partners, but, as her body erupted with more waves and shudders, also in orgasms.
Honore had got rather used to having Innocence around, and she didn’t really relish the idea of her leaving. She knew that eventually she’d have to, as she’d need to earn more money in her profession in fuck films. It was principally to prolong her stay that she started writing a film script deliberately designed to star Innocence, but made as always for the children’s market in which she specialised. She provisionally entitled it The Famous Five Get Fucked, and the general story line involved the gradual discovery by five children, who included two boys who’d featured in earlier films, and Hyacinth, Lupin and Moss who by virtue of their residency couldn’t very well be excluded. In the film, the five children would gradually become aware of the presence of a character played by Innocence in their village, who as they got to know her better was revealed to be very unusually endowed.
When the script was finished, she arranged the production through her own film company which she occasionally pulled into being whenever it appeared appropriate. She only made one film every other year, and they were mostly adaptations of her own books. They’d included The Sex Garden, which was about a spoilt girl, a boy with a very long penis and another boy with a penis that just stubbornly refused to get erect. They gradually got to know each other better and had sex together in a derelict garden where their parents weren’t able to find them. The climax of the story was when the boy with the limp penis finally achieved an erection and had sex with the other two characters. Another was called The Cottage Children and was about four children who had sex with a man who they belatedly discovered was their father, and finished with them all having sex with their mother played by a rather younger Honore.
Permission was eventually granted by the local council of Phallus-on-Sea for filming to take place on the beach, where Honore knew they’d inevitably attract a crowd of curious onlookers, and not soon after filming started with a film crew hired by the director she’d used on her last film, The Sex Life of Aladdin. Honore practised her lines with Dodie, who played a very minor part as a girlfriend of the children’s mother, played by an actress, Geranium, who’d played the same part in previous films. Dodie’s rôle was fairly brief, but featured fairly early on in the film, with the five children watching and admiring as she and Geranium caressed each other around the breakfast table, with Dodie eventually inserting various long thin vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots and bananas into the mother’s ever-welcoming vagina.
Innocence’s rôle actually involved relatively little sex. Honore knew better than to squander her star’s assets too early in the film. She was viewed mostly from a distance: the fact of her penis being revealed bit by bit to the Famous Five on seeing her having a piss, masturbating in a field by herself and being seen having a bath. Most of the time she wore a very plain white blouse and grey skirt, her shoulder-length hair tied into demure plaits. She was meant to represent a young governess on holiday in the fictional holiday resort, whose beauty was what initially fascinated the five children. Much early conversation was with the children as they rested from the inevitable sex sessions between themselves, as they speculated on what it would be like to fuck her, little knowing that it was they who’d mostly be the recipient of the fucking.
Innocence’s character was also shown as developing increasing interest in the children, watching them at play while masturbating. In one scene, the five children were shown with the three boys fucking each other and the girls on the beach amongst sandcastles, buckets and spades. Hyacinth had Thistle’s penis in her mouth, while he was being penetrated by Moss, and Lupin was on her front, buried in the sand, while Toadstool pushed into her. This last boy had featured in Honore’s earlier film as being especially well-endowed, and this trait was even more true now. Honore was delighted that she was able to film a trickle of semen-stained blood emerge from Hyacinth’s so recently damaged vagina and trail down her thigh to her knee. It was these little touches that she particularly enjoyed. Innocence was filmed hiding behind a sand dune, her skirt pulled up, her knickers pushed down and her penis erect and glistening as she pummelled it into life. One of the children, Thistle, notices Innocence and tells the others. She is then filmed scampering away, pulling up her knickers as she runs.
The final scene was filmed in a cave not far from Phallus-on-Sea, but only accessible by sea, where the five go and by chance meet the character played by Innocence, who is masturbating mournfully, with her skirt and knickers discarded and her hands buried in the curves under her blouse and bra. She is surprised by them, but it is no surprise that their encounter develops into a sex scene in which she fucks all three of the boys and the two girls.
The film was relatively short, as Honore’s films had to be, less than fifty minutes in fact, and the sex scenes were kept relatively brief, featuring rather less of the mechanics of fucking than their commencement and the highlights. This was in keeping with the expectations of Honore’s audience, who were easily bored by too much fucking, and wanted rather more story. Many of the shots were in close-up, particularly of Innocence’s penis and the two girl’s vaginas, and some of the shots, such as those featuring anal intercourse, fisting and reaming would probably be edited into non-existence or at best ambiguity. Honore had to worry about the sensitivities of the parents of the children, who would no doubt be watching the film with them, perhaps as a prelude to having sex. Although few objected to the sexual content of her films, nor indeed of her books, they might worry about the unrealistic expectations that would be raised of them and maybe even concerned that their children would try and imitate what they saw with their own friends.
With this in mind, the end of all of her films were full of disclaimers and such advice as ‘Anal Intercourse may be fun, but it may also be painful’, ‘Don’t try any of these sexual activities with Strangers’ and ‘Always use protection against Diseases and Pregnancy’. Honore didn’t know whether the children ever took heed of these warnings, but it was clearly the minimum she could do to deflect criticism from those who thought it was wrong that films should be made at all which featured children wanting and enjoying sex with each other or, more controversially, with adults. She had long ago began a policy of declining any interview on television or radio where she wasn’t sure of sympathetic treatment or where there might be someone with negative opinions about the nature of her life’s work.
After each day’s filming, she would reward her child stars with time in her boudoir where she chatted to them while stimulating their genitals and comforted their own concerns about what they were doing. Lupin, for instance, was beginning to feel uncomfortable about having sex with so many different people. She’d thought at first that she’d only be making love with Honore, but she found she’d had rather more with other people. She was particularly upset about Toadstool who persisted in trying to penetrate her arse, which she found very unpleasant. She enjoyed her sessions with Dodie, however, and was also feeling rather disgruntled as she became aware that Dodie shared her amongst all the other residents in Honore’s home, and that nobody took primacy in her affection over Innocence. It was sometimes quite difficult, Honore reflected as Lupin lay on her lap like a baby, her mouth around Honore’s massive nipple. Children had so much learn and they always learnt too much too soon. Especially, that was, when they’d been entrusted into Honore’s care.
Honore had to find a distributor for The Famous Five Get Fucked, and because of Innocence’s assets she decided on Fuck Flicks, which she knew specialised in women with pricks (or at least transsexuals). It was for that reason, she invited Leon LeGrand to visit, a man whom she’d never met before but had heard a lot about, particularly with regards to his own enormous nineteen inch prick. When Leon arrived, he was dressed in a tee-shirt and very baggy oriental trousers, but seeing Honore was naked, as she almost always was, he asked if he could take his own clothes off.
“I find them very uncomfortable,” he explained with a smile, looking at Honore’s enormous breasts. Honore had no difficulty in agreeing, as her own peculiar endowments meant she shared much the same discomfort. As he discarded his clothes, she felt a frisson of desire as she regarded the penis which was perfectly well-proportioned for its dimensions, already larger than most penises when limp, but bulging out with similarly proportioned testicles.
“Let’s have a look at the film,” he announced. “I was particularly attracted to it when you told me you had Innocence starring in it. She’s been in several of my films in the past. In fact, my interest in her goes back further than that. We were once lovers, as you know.”
“Another one!” Sniffed Honore. “I’ll call the others and we’ll watch in my private film studio.”
Innocence, Dodie, Hyacinth and Moss joined Leon and Honore in the small auditorium. Lupin had left the mansion: she’d felt she’d learnt enough, and was eager to return home to the caresses of her mother. Honore set up the film, and watched the naked Leon masturbate as the film rolled on. Leon explained that it was only by masturbation he could really judge how good the film was. Honore smiled indulgently, quite happy to watch as his fingers gently stroked the impressive length of it. She offered to assist him, but he gently declined. It wouldn’t do to bias his assessment of the film by too much distraction.
As the film ran, his penis grew and grew. The glans alone was larger than most penises (particularly those of the children she was most familiar with) and was larger even than her own nipples. The veins bulged out, and the whole thing shuddered and shook as it pulsed with excitement. Leon’s hairy hands could barely encompass the monster in their fingers, and his balls were as hard and firm as rocks. He seemed to appreciate the relative brevity of the fuck scenes, but Honore could see he was particularly excited when Innocence appeared on the screen, masturbating and spreading her semen over the sand. In the final scene when the children and she were filmed fucking in the cave, his penis finally erupted into torrent after torrent of semen which flew in globules into the air and tangled with the thick hair of his legs and left visible stains on the carpet. He emitted more and more of the stuff, as Innocence fucked Thistle and then Lupin, and gave an audible sigh of joy as Toadstool penetrated Innocence from behind with Moss plunging his smaller penis into the taut young buttocks.
When the film finished, Leon seemed quite overwhelmed. “I’ll take it! I must have it! I especially like the way the fuck scenes don’t last very long. That’s a feature of children’s sex films, isn’t it?”
Honore nodded. “We’ve even had to edit some films to attract our audience. Children soon get bored of it. More than three minutes at a time, and they’re using the fast-forward button on their consoles.”
“Shorter concentration span, I suppose. Not that that will dissuade too many of the adult fan club that Innocence is amassing from seeing the film or buying the video. I’m very impressed. The story line was rather more developed than most of our product, but I see that as a plus, rather than a minus.” He glanced back at Innocence, who was sitting just behind him with Dodie wrapped around her and who had spent most of the film indulging in kissing and foreplay. “You’re certainly coming on a bit, Innocence, sweetest. This is probably your best acting rôle for Fuck Films yet.”
Innocence nodded. “Thank you. I’m sure it helped that the script was written by Honore.”
“That’s true. Nobody writes better sex for children than you, Honore. You have genuine enthusiasm for the genre, improved no doubt by your extensive experience.”
Honore smiled. “I fuck what I like and I like what I fuck. And I know who to fuck and I fuck who I know.”
Afterwards, the six of them congregated in the living room, where Innocence soon reasserted her affection for Leon by penetrating her penis into his lubricated anus, and gripping onto his enormous member with both hands but barely able to encircle them with her fingers. Honore watched while Moss readied her cunt as best he could, and Dodie and Hyacinth assisted with their tongues and fingers. Their efforts, however gratifying, didn’t satisfy Honore’s yearning for Leon’s prick which Innocence was soon licking and caressing herself, but only able to get the smallest part of it into her wide open mouth.
Innocence left Leon to Moss and Dodie who masturbated it with their tongues and fingers, while she plunged into Honore’s cunt, forcing it wider with her own fingers, along with those of Hyacinth, trying to force it open as much as was humanly possible. Although Honore’s cunt still ached and stretched, pulled as part and much as lubricant as Innocence’s practised prick could manage, and even with the additional lubrication supplied when Innocence relieved her semen inside her and it dribbled down onto Hyacinth’s little fist, Honore was still not sure that it was ready for the punishment she’d promised it.
Soon, however, it was as ready as it could ever be, oozing with juice and semen, red and swollen, her clitoris hard, her sweating nipples as erect as Moss’s penis which was thrusting into Leon’s arse. “Now! Now!” She implored.
Leon wandered over, his penis fully erect, and swaying above her face. “Are you sure?”
“Don’t talk! Just do it!”
Leon gently spread Honore’s legs, while her other lovers gathered around her to give her encouragements, caresses and kisses, and eased his penis to the entrance to her cunt. Then gradually and slowly he inserted his monstrous penis into the hole. As it began to enter, it felt like it did whenever Dodie or Innocence inserted their fists into her. It was the same size and hardness as a fist, but Honore saw with alarm that it had barely entered. Only the glans was inside her and already it was painful! Leon’s thrusts became steadily more rhythmic and insistent as more and more of it sank in. Honore shouted out and yelled with ecstasy, regarding the hairy man above her, and then biting Innocence’s tongue in her mouth. She began writhing and wriggling with passion.
The thrusts got harder and harder, and with each thrust the penis went in deeper and deeper and then the pain of entry was beginning to overwhelm the filling of passion. Part of her screamed out “Go on! Go on! Deeper! Deeper! Faster! Faster!” Another part, still silent, was saying “Stop!” The other part gradually became more insistent. The pleasure began to recede rapidly and painfully. She felt like she was being impaled, torn apart, and ripped like paper. Her yells of pleasure were replaced instead by the loud cries of “Stop! Stop! For God’s sake, stop!”
Instantly, the thrusts stopped. Leon withdrew his penis, which spilt massive globule after globule of semen onto Honore’s chest, and all down her thighs and stomach. Honore shook from side to side in pain, aware that amongst all the semen and vaginal juice was a flow of blood from inside her that just wouldn’t stop. She looked up at Leon through eyes squeezed together against the internal agony. His body seemed to shimmer in her state of near unconsciousness, his penis still immense but gradually losing its immensity with little twitches. He looked at her sadly.
“It’s always like this!” He mourned. “Every time. It’s always the same. There’s only one cunt in the world that can accommodate me!”
XXXIII
In Which Blanche returns to Innocence; consideration is given on the sole pleasures of her virtues; and Dodie learns more about Blanche.

Blanche didn’t often visit Congress and when she did she always felt the restrictions of wearing clothing very uncomfortable, which on a body as plump as hers were rarely as flattering as total nudity would be. It was not something that she could avoid for too long as it became necessary on occasion to visit her suppliers to get the literature she needed to sell in her shop in Brook. Running a business entails considerable sacrifices. Her body was stifled within as few clothes as she could, which was basically a single white dress of quite thin material through which could be glimpsed the darkness around her nipples and crotch, but she envied those whose bodies were slim and able to get away with much less than her. She admired the girls walking by, often topless with very short hair. Her own preferences were for much longer hair, but she had no way of determining fashion which now dictated a very short haircut, sometimes shaved into a tonsure or with strange patterns razored into the stubble.
She adored looking at the girls’ bodies which were somehow more sexy for wearing clothing, than for being utterly naked, but this reflected more on the fact she was far more accustomed to nudity than anything else. She was still sore from a meeting with a supplier where as usual her bargaining power was leveraged by the offer of sex, which less than normally enjoyable, had at least resulted in a substantial discount and a better working relationship. Nevertheless, the thoughts in her mind as she observed the girls walking by, their buttocks twitching as they passed, and their breasts either bared or enhanced by what little they did wear, awakened in her feelings which were still dormant. If only she could just pluck one of them from the street and take her back to her hotel room and enjoy the full bounty of their flesh. She could imagine their full lips against her cunt or her nipples, the teeth nibbling away and her back arching with spasms of ecstasy pulsing through her body. Unlikely though, she reasoned, although she might be fortunate enough to meet someone that evening in the hotel bar who could see the attractions of the larger woman, and be they male or female, provide her with the lovemaking she so yearned for.
One girl particularly caught Blanche’s eye in a department store, looking though a selection of bed-linen, and holding the sheets up to the light. She was topless, with baggy khaki shorts and blonde hair onto her shoulders. Her skin was tanned golden, and Blanche reasoned from her ease with her body that she was a girl who’d spent much of her life in the nude. There would not be any trace of the white patches around the crotch which so distinguished tourists in Brook. The girl put down the bed linen and turned her head to examine some ethnic lampshades. It was then that Blanche recognised her as Innocence who she’d not seen for such a very long time.
“Innocence, sweetheart,” Blanche simpered, approaching her and smiling. “I didn’t know you lived in Congress.”
Innocence turned around, and grinned broadly. “Hello. What are you doing here?”
“Oh, business. That’s all,” Blanche replied. “How’s Chastity? The last I heard, you were both living together in Labia.”
Innocence seemed a little discomfited by this reference. “I haven’t seen Chastity for a long time. I don’t know where she’s living now.”
“Is she still a student?”
“I don’t know. I don’t think so. I have a flat in Congress now with my girlfriend, Dodie. Do you want to come and see it?”
“Why, I’d love to!” exclaimed Blanche, already feeling a tingling in her crotch. She hadn’t forgotten Innocence’s peculiar attractions. She was even more impressed when she arrived at Innocence’s flat, which was much larger than she’d expected. She knew how expensive property was in Congress, and to have one so spacious in such a well-appointed area, and so opulently furnished, was a testament to some wealth.
“Is Dodie some kind of heiress?” She asked.
“No,” laughed Innocence. “No! She hardly earns anything. She does all sorts of things, but I don’t think any of them make her make very much money.”
“Then, how can you afford all this? Have you inherited some money?”
“Not at all! Didn’t you know? I’m a film star. It’s all my money.”
“Film Star? I haven’t seen any of your films.”
“It’s a specialised market,” Innocence explained, indicating a poster on the wall which showed her making love to a man and a very young-looking girl, her penis in the girl’s anus while the man’s prick was engaged in the vagina. “I take it you don’t watch these kind of films.”
Blanche shook her head. “I prefer reading about it. Somehow the imagination is so much more sexy than the real thing.”
She wandered towards Innocence, who looked so beautiful framed against the light coming through the windows, her slender figure silhouetted and her breasts full and firm. Blanche so wanted to touch them. Innocence could see this, and smiled welcomingly.
“You must feel very strange in the city wearing so many clothes. Take them off if you like, just as you did when you stayed with me and my family.”
“Can I?” Asked Blanche, gratefully easing the dress off her round shoulders, letting the full roundness and softness of her flesh once again shiver in the slight coolness of the air. She stood naked facing Innocence, glancing down at Innocence’s shorts which she knew contained so much unexpected beauty and potency. Innocence followed her glance, and then with a smile and no words, eased the shorts down revealing a slightly tumescent penis which began to swell and throb as soon as it felt the afternoon air. It jerked excitedly as pulsing courses of blood swelled it up.
“Oh! It’s so beautiful!” gasped Blanche, dropping on her knees just in front of Innocence, and taking the length of it into her mouth. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and let the penis slide down the length of her tongue, past her tonsils and into the constrictions of her throat. She grasped Innocence by the buttocks, which undulated with their own rhythm pushing again and again at Blanche’s throat. Blanche’s cunt dribbled with anticipation, which she chose to ignore until it was truly ready.
And then, when she felt she could hold it back no longer, with both her own tubby fingers and Innocence’s much slenderer ones pushing deeper and deeper through the smooth folds of flesh, stimulating her cunt and arse into dripping agony. And then, gasping from the passion shuddering through the mass of white flesh which jiggled with the penis’s persistent thrusts into her mouth, she lovingly withdrew it and passed it to her cunt which swallowed it whole with ease and a little squelch. She lay back while she watching Innocence on top of her thrust in and out, now so much more expert than when they’d first made love, her beautiful firm breasts arching above her and her penis thrusting deeper and deeper into her, propelling her into orgasm after orgasm, forcing out gasps of pleasure which reverberated about the flat.
She could feel that Innocence was nearly about to come. “In the mouth! The mouth!” She cried urgently. She loved the taste of semen, and it was a long time since she’d tasted Innocence’s. Her beautiful lover obliged, reluctantly withdrawing her prick and placing its twitching stiffness inside Blanche’s mouth, from which soon emerged a slightly diluted mixture of semen and saliva which she tasted, swallowed some and allowed the rest to dribble down her cheek and in globules onto the upper reaches of her mountainous breasts. Innocence pulled out her shrivelled penis, while Blanche smiled.
“This is certainly better than reading about it!” She admitted. “Sometimes the imagination just isn’t everything!”
Blanche stayed for a few days in Innocence’s flat in the bedroom once occupied by Algebra. As she lay beneath the sheets she could hear the sounds of giggling and sniggering from the room next to her. That must be Dodie with Innocence, Blanche mused. She didn’t know what to make of the young girl whose attitudes and lifestyle were so different from her own, and quite different again from Innocence’s. She wondered what it might be that had brought the two together. Whatever it was, the passion of their love-life was not at all feigned. She let a pudgy hand wander down along the length of her thighs, while caressing her nipples with the fingers of her other hand. The sounds emerging from the other room began to change in character. The giggling and teasing was replaced by heavier breathing and a slow but rhythmic thud thud on the mattress.
Blanche’s hands lowered down the bed, impulsively throwing aside the restrictions of the duvet covering her so she could feel the night air against her naked skin. Her fingers trailed over the large round contours of her stomach and then finding the moist and welcoming entrance to her cunt under the folds and dimples of her flesh, she eased her fingers in, deeper and deeper, twigging her swollen vagina, easing back the fleshy lips and squeezing in first one and then two of her round pudgy fingers. From the room next door, the rhythm of Innocence’s and Dodie’s lovemaking had become faster, more violent, more insistent. The bed rocked back and forth, the back of the mattress occasionally thumping against the wall, a high shrill cry emitted in spasms of ecstasy. Blanche’s cunt became juicier and more liquid as she envisaged each of Innocence’s thrusts as her beautiful penis pushed again and again at Dodie’s hairy cunt, between those angular legs, those child-like knees, those fatfree thighs and that bony arse pushed again and again onto the mattress.
Perhaps, Blanche wondered, two hands now pummelling her cunt, Dodie was being penetrated in the arse. There was certainly an urgency and passion in her cries now that made it very likely to Blanche that she was. She could imagine her, arse in the air, while Innocence gripped her around the waist, her knees between Dodie’s thighs, her penis pushing into the still hairy but much more puckered hole at the rear. Blanche allowed a finger to wander around her rear, using the vaginal juices to lubricate its entrance, and then two and then three fingers, arching up as much as her bulk allowed her to push her fingers against the ones pushing deeply inside from the front.
Dodie and Innocence were shrieking now. Cries which would have awoken Blanche had she been asleep. Dodie’s voice the deeper and less feminine while Innocence gave the little gasps of passionate relief that Blanche enjoyed so much in her earlier acquaintance. She remembered those early encounters, Innocence’s penis deep in her mouth while Chastity shared her attention and her cunt between the two of them. She gasped weakly herself, surrendered to her fantasies, as her fingers pushed and pushed, the rhythm of her bed beginning to match that thrown by a similar mass in the room adjacent.
And then release! She knew it was after that achieved by Dodie and Innocence as she heard them whispering together, their arms and bodies no doubt intertwined, as the pulses of orgasm shuddered through her body in wave after wave, leaving her exhausted and wasted, the strong smell of her vagina permeating the room and attached very strongly to her fingers and a simpering look of passion engraved on her face. She pulled up the duvet to cover the round mass of her body. She desperately desired Innocence’s body at that time. She could barely wait for the next opportunity for Innocence’s penis to plunge deep inside her again. She could almost taste her penis on her mouth, the delicious richness of her semen sliding down her throat.
There was no doubt in Blanche’s mind of the sincerity of Dodie’s love for Innocence. During her brief stay at their flat she had many opportunities to see its manifestations. It seemed that Dodie’s hands were rarely, if ever, separated from Innocence’s penis, idly holding it while the two of them watched television, following her into the kitchen when she was preparing food and holding it from behind as her lover busied herself on cutting the vegetables, kneeling between Innocence’s young slender thighs and taking long lingering mouthfuls of it between her lips. How could anyone have so much energy and passion? Blanche wondered from a distance, not sure whether to avert her eyes or to relish the sight of such beautiful coupling.
Meal-times were as much passionate affairs as any other, while Dodie put forkful after forkful into her mouth with her left hand (she was left-handed), her other hand still clasped what was sometimes a deservedly exhausted organ between Innocence’s ever naked thighs. When Innocence returned home, Dodie would leap up from whatever she was doing and run up to her lover, ease off her clothes and sometimes there and then lead her into the bedroom or just onto the hallway floor, opening her legs and letting the full length of Innocence’s ever-ready penis slide easily into her lubricated cunt. Blanche sometimes felt envy. She’d never enjoyed a relationship as passionate nor as insatiable as her two hostesses, and she knew that her own lovemaking with Innocence, however passionate and orgasmic, lacked the intensity and persistence of Dodie’s.
And this was combined with a love life that the two lovers pursued when not together. Innocence would make love with her co-stars while filming and for all Blanche knew with others of her friends and acquaintances. She knew that part of Innocence’s love life was dedicated to herself, moments which she treasured and enjoyed with passion, unable to get enough of that beautiful feminine body, so curvaceous, slim and receptive, and that powerful thrusting penis pulsing again and again that rich tasting semen that Blanche loved taking down her throat, pleased to allow the small dribble to seep through her lips, run down her chin and onto her massive breasts. Dodie also had a richer sex life, which she kept no secret, sometimes recounting her passionate encounters and even bringing her lovers into the flat to enjoy passionate love while Innocence and Blanche sat together in the living room, Innocence showing nothing but indulgent pleasure as Dodie’s shrill cries of pleasure echoed around the confines of the flat and the back of the bed thumping insistently against the wall.
Blanche could see that Dodie was an attractive woman, although not in the most obvious of ways. Compared to her she was very thin. Almost a stick of a woman. She was thin compared even to the full contours of Innocence’s slender body, with breasts which, when they were revealed, were barely more than mounds on her chest with prominent nipples which sometimes could press hard and firm against the tee-shirts she most often wore, even when all else was removed. She hardly ever hid her hirsute vagina, which had probably never been trimmed and easily accounted for more luxuriance than the hair on her head. Her bony face had a harshness about it in repose which so easily softened into near soppiness whenever she commenced her lovemaking with Innocence.
It was inevitable that Blanche should get to know Dodie better herself, though at the time it didn’t seem inevitable at all. Innocence was out and Dodie had returned after a day working in a record shop which was one of the several occasional jobs that she did more to enliven her life than for the meagre pay it afforded her. It was almost like pocket money for her: Innocence was bringing in more than was adequate from the returns from the sales of her videos. Blanche had been negotiating with some new suppliers in Congress who had access to imported literature in translation which interposed experimentation in language and structure with sexual habits which were at best unpleasant and at worst lethal. She wasn’t too sure she enjoyed the admixture of torture and rape with lingering unfinished sentences, time reversal and flowery exuberance, but she knew that there was ready market in this kind of literature, so she was eager to get representations of it onto her bookshelves. Her own feelings as she read the beautifully poetic accounts of multiple rape with broomhandles, slow removal of fingernails, the inexorable peeling off of vaginal layers and the gradual insertion of chair-legs up anuses were not ones of pleasure. In fact, she tended to put the books to one side, yearning for the simple certainties of Honore L’Oeuf’s pederastic fantasies. She even longed for those tedious novels where clothes were divested chapter after chapter and the sex scenes repetitive and predictable.
Dodie watched Blanche sitting on the sofa reading one of the books she’d bought, the translated title being Barbed Wire Brassiere, Blanche squirming at the descriptions of blood dripping down breasts that were torn to pieces by the unpleasant underwear of the title. It was at least preferable to Razor Blade Knickers by the same author. Dodie sat next to Blanche, who was quite grateful for the diversion, wearing a short tee-shirt with the picture of a rhinoceros fucking a hippopotamus. As usual she wore nothing else except a pair of laced boots which came halfway up her lower leg. Without bothering to say anything she leaned her head on Blanche’s shoulder and trailed a hand over Blanche’s thigh.
“Good book?” She asked.
“A bit gruesome,” admitted Blanche. “I don’t know what people see in this kind of stuff.”
“But you still read it,” Dodie observed, smiling, putting a hand on Blanche’s chin and turning her face round to face her. She stared into Blanche’s face, with a strange simpering smile. “You know, for such a large woman you’re very attractive. How do you keep your skin so white, living in Brook?”
“I just don’t go out in the sun very often.”
“Is that so?” Asked Dodie, before plunging her lips onto Blanche’s, burying her tongue into her unresisting mouth. Blanche responded in form, heaving around her bulk and pulling Dodie’s slender bony body against the folds and cushions of her flesh. Dodie swivelled around and climbed onto Blanche’s body, a finger twiddling her nipple and another already caressing the vagina obscured beneath the piled folds of flesh that was her stomach. Blanche heaved back, overwhelmed by a shudder of pleasure, allowing Dodie to slide down between her open legs and bury her stubbled head between the soft wobbling fat of her thighs.
By the time Innocence returned, Dodie and Blanche were rolling about on the floor, Blanche gasping and panting as Dodie workmanlike massaged and exercised her sensitive flesh. The two of them looked up expectantly as Innocence stood over them, already freed of her clothes, her long hair falling over her face, and her penis beginning to stir at the sight of such mismatched bodies in such passionate embrace. Her breasts arched, her nipples coning out hard and firm, the smooth roundness of them seeming so incongruous above the penis that was twitching into life. Dodie looked at Blanche and Blanche at Dodie, and the two of them at Innocence, both overwhelmed with desire for the girl.
Then Dodie parted her legs. “Take me, Innocence. Take me!”
“And me!” Pleaded Blanche doing the same thing, but less able to display the full glory of her cunt. “Take us both!”
“Both?” Innocence queried, excited at the idea, her penis now fully erect, like a shiny pink pillar of pleasure. It took little more persuasion and the three of them were soon rolling about on the floor, Innocence’s penis now in Dodie and now in Blanche, thrusting back and forth, now engulfed in folds of fat and now banging hip bone against hip bone. Blanche lay back as Innocence plied her, Dodie’s tongue deep in her mouth, and she knew not whose fingers were caressing her breasts and clitoris. This was what it was about, she mused, still disturbed even in her moments of passion by her images of the suffering of the heroine of Barbed Wire Brassiere and her fears of what Penis Lacerators might be about. Not violence, humiliation and death. The meaning of sex was love and loving. Without them sex was empty and meaningless. She smiled at Innocence as she thrust again and again into her cunt. There need never be a dark side to sex when love unified the act. She needed love first and sex was no more than the bonus which lubricated and reinforced that love, however temporary and however necessary it was for her to return home to Brook and her bookshop.