View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
She leaned against my chest crushing her breasts against me, making slurping sounds as the lotion squeezed between us. It was taking all my willpower not to grab her and pull her skirt up over her hips. Rubbing the stiff peaks at the apex of each breast across and down she moved lower down my trunk. All the while looking up into my eyes the only physical contact between us was the smooth sliding of her tits across my aching body. After what seemed an eternity she slid across the hard length of my cock. Her breasts seemed to fall naturally either side of it's shaft before she began to move back and forth over me. I had a spectacular view as she tossed her dark tresses over her shoulder, the deep plum red tip of my cock sliding easily between her heaving breasts. She was beginning to move faster, rolling her shoulders as she moved, the balm providing lubrication as my cock was squashed into a deep soft valley of excitement. My hands gripped the pile of the stair carpet as she upped the tempo even higher, with a long intense groan I shot a long hot spurt of cum out from between her tits. My hips lifted off the step as I came again and again, she squeezed her breasts together with her hands as the final thrusts of my rod produced the last sticky globules to fall on her chest. Rocking back onto her haunches she beamed widely, a solitary finger dipped into the string of pearls stretching across my stomach and up over my chest.
"I guess you'll have to take another shower now. Should I leave you samples?" I couldn't speak, it was all I could do to nod in agreement. Getting to her feet she fastened her bra and buttoned up the front of her blouse.
"Do you think you might have an order if I call back tomorrow? I could always give you another demonstration. We also do a superb range of aromatherapy massage oils….for women" The last phrase was emphasised with a very wide grin. I watched her let herself out of the door and then collapsed back onto the stairs. I didn't think I would ever complain again if the doorbell rang while I was in the shower.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul