Thread: White Ribbon
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 03:56 PM

part 3

At the look on Rich's face, I stopped smiling and started beaming. Shock wasn’t even the half of it. Whatever he’d thought Gail’s plot was….this hadn’t been it. I started breathing again as his gaze moved slowly from my face, to the bow around my neck, to my breasts, my belly button, my knees, and off to my toes. His eyes snapped back to my face as I said “Happy Birthday, Rich.” What else does one say? Rich spun on his heel to confront Gail…at which point I was pretty sure I was going home, but the look of surprise was going to have made my evening more than worthwhile, so I didn’t mind any more. Who am I kidding, I minded like hell! I wanted everything this night had promised and then some…but I wasn’t going to push. When Rich turned to face Gail, he found she’d uped the stakes. She had her shirt off and was standing in the hallway, as bold as brass, in a red lace push-up bra, leather pants, and high heels. I dare any man to disagree with his woman when she’s looking like that. I decided that I really needed to be elsewhere for the next part of the conversation. Rich didn’t need an audience for this bit. I stood up from the bed, collected two glasses of wine, handed one to Rich on my way through the bedroom door, and told Gail “I’ll be in the front room.” I thought he could stand another little teaser, though, so I caught his eye as I kissed Gail on the cheek and gave her ass a little squeeze. What I hadn’t expected was for Gail to turn her head and catch my mouth in one of the most sweet and sensual kisses I’ve ever had. My knees were definitely wobbly as I moved to the living room to await my fate.

It wasn’t all that long before I heard my name called….and at that moment I knew I was in. If I was being sent home, they’d have brought my bag out to me. I had a big smile on my face as I slowly walked back towards the bedroom. Rich’s eyes didn’t leave me as I moved down the hallway, walked past him again back into the bedroom, and sat down on the bed, resuming my earlier “birthday present” pose.

“Do you want this? I mean, Gail tells me that this isn’t just something she wants to do for me…that she’s, that she wants you in our bed.” Gail blushed prettily, and I started to wonder just how long this fantasy of hers had been going on…and how much time we’d wasted. “I need to know what you want….” Rich continued. He’s a lovely man, but a bit pedantic at times. “I mean, do you want me….” my gaze switched from Gail’s blush to what I was charmed to see was his. Gail thinks Rich looks like Harrison Ford. He doesn’t, but I understand where she gets that. He has that rugged look that an entire generation of women were trained by Hollywood to find sexy as hell, me included. He’s not quite 6’, dark hair and blue eyes. A face that looks terribly serious until he smiles, and a chest that makes any female with sense want to be held. Besides, I’d had impure thoughts ever time this man ever answered the phone, his voice was amazing. “Yes,” I said…and it came out much more breathy than I had intended. “And Gail?” My friend, 5’10” with SHORT dark hair, pixie face, incredible long legs and, I now knew, the loveliest little round tits in creation. “Of course I do,” less breathy…but very sure…she glanced up, caught my eye and smiled.

“Are you sure.” Damnit, he was going to be at this all night. I stood up off the bed, walked over to where they stood in the doorway, sank to my knees in front of him, lay one hand on the buckle of his belt and said “please.” In my book “oh god” usually means yes, so I started undoing his belt. They just watched me until I had unthreaded it from the belt loops and tossed it in the corner. Then Gail came down onto her knees next to me, and stroked my bare back with one hand while she set about getting rid of that ridiculous bow with the other. Rich just stood there watching us, and for the first time that night, smiled. Happy smile. Oh boy, I thought as that one look sent chills through me, this is going to be good.

I caressed the bulge in Rich’s jeans with one hand as I undid the button and lowered the zipper with the other. Gail had finished with my bow, and was kissing my neck and throat, her hands running across my stomach, sides and back. She was driving me wild. I suddenly remembered, this was the first time she’d ever touched another woman this way…she’s was discovering the way a woman’s skin feels…a realization that made the thrills she was drawing out of me even more intense. I could’ve drowned in them, but that would’ve defeating my purpose…bringing them closer to each other through me, through my body, through this night. So I looked up at Rich’s face, and told him what she was doing to me as I lowered his jeans and helped him step out them. I reminded him that this was a first for her. Told him that my first night with a woman, I’d had the same fascination…couldn’t get over how soft, smooth, heavenly scented a woman’s skin can be. Made sure he knew she was driving me crazy too, let him realize for himself that even though Gail had me in heaven with just a hand on my midriff and another snaking under my bra strap…I was still very interested in getting his clothes off, in teasing his cock, in gaining access to it. No one was getting left out of this for a moment if I could help it.

When his boxers went the way of his jeans and his gorgeous cock sprang free right in front of my face…it was an act of will not to immediately start suckling at it myself. Instead I feasted my eyes on something I’d never even hoped to see before Gail’s brave request, smoothing my right hand over his ass and down the back of his leg, using my left to lift Gail’s hungry mouth from my neck and turning my head to draw a kiss from it. I still remember how soft her lips were, how wonderful she tasted…how it seemed patient and promising and passionate all at once. I was on fire, and that girl wasn’t even in a hurry yet? I’d fix that, soon, but not right away. It was Rich’s birthday after all. I broke the kiss and turned Gail’s head to the twitching cock in front of us. “Show me?” was all I asked, but she understood and smiled. She put out her tongue and brushed it along the underside of the head, the lightest of touches, as much breath as contact. Then moved back so I could mimic the motion. I fancy he groaned more for my lick…but it seemed fair enough. Mine was the forbidden tongue, and honestly, I think my lick was slightly harder. Besides, he knew what was coming. Gail’s second lick started where the last one had, but this time went up and over the tip, ending with her lips sealing themselves around the head. She shot me a look that was half triumph and half challenge before relinquishing her position for my turn. I decide not to mimic this time, instead I lean in close, balancing myself with a hand on Gail’s thigh that makes her jump just a little and smile a little bit more, I ran my tongue in a slow circle around the rim of his helmet before closing it into my mouth, giving him a quick suck, and releasing him to Gail’s ministrations. As far as I could tell, she was inching him into her mouth, sliding him over lips, and, given the sounds he was making, doing something very interesting with her tongue. I started working my hand up and down along her leather-clad thigh and dropping open-mouthed kisses across her shoulder. Her quiet moan with his cock half in her mouth made him gasp, and the way he instantly gripped both of our heads, twining fingers into our hair, made me giggle. Gotta love chain reactions. Gail apparently did too. When she freed Rich for my turn, I decided to give him a little taste of relief, sliding my mouth all the way down his shaft and pressing the head of his cock against my throat…which was precisely the moment Gail moved from stroking my leg to brushing her fingers across my barely concealed pussy. I’d have gasped if I didn’t have my mouth full, which Rich obviously felt. Suddenly I had both hands on my head, and this man whom I’d always known as the reserved voice of reason was pumping his cock hard against my already filled mouth moaning “oh god, yes, fuck, yes.” While I was more than happy to swallow what he was so obviously ready to give me….I didn’t want to do it just yet. I pulled my head back, which he allowed after the first tug, and interrupted what I expected to be an apology for his ungentlemanly conduct with “soon, babe…but not yet.” Gail had returned her hand to caressing my leg when Rich had grabbed me, and I wanted her more involved than that.

Rich obviously needed a chance to calm down a little, and I thought he might not mind being left to watch me undress his/our girl. He sat heavily on the edge of the bed as I stood Gail up, facing him, and sank back down to my knees between them. Her leather pants were held together with a slide hook on each hip and a zipper down one side. Figuring out where all the fasteners were was half the fun. The other half of the fun was, of course feasting my hands on those luscious legs as I got them down. Watching her red lace panties appear was no bad thing either…and from as close as I was, I could see hints of the black curls hiding behind the lace. She smelled incredible. I brought my face very close to her crotch, partly to inhale deeply and partly to see how she’d react. More fingers winding through my hair…I loved it, pledged then and there to never have sex with my hair up and out of the way again. She liked it, thank god, she liked having me there. I blew a hot breath across her mound, felt the fingers tighten, turned my head and drew a little lick across the inner curve of her thigh, followed by a kiss of promise full on her front. But we’d left Rich on his own for long enough.

I brought Gail back down to the ground with me, and whispered “Just lick” in her ear…and we both went to town on his cock. She’d lick up one side while I went down the other, occasionally we’d meet in the middle, and one of us would stroke with a free hand while we stole time for a kiss. Those periodic kisses got more passionate as his moans got more frequent and more demanding. Finally he said that this display was the most erotic thing he’d ever seen….that we were driving him crazy…that he really needed to get off. Which stymied me. I wanted to go back to sucking that cock, I’d nearly gotten to feel it explode down my throat, and I felt at the time it had been a promise that I’d GET that later. But I didn’t want Gail left out, and I didn’t know how to pull her in. She was guiding my head to his prick, and I was about to just give up and go for it, when I got a better idea. I sat back, grinned at her, and asked if she trusted me. She nodded, sceptical, but it was enough. I pulled her in front of Rich’s twitching dick, and had her sit very nearly in my lap. I whispered in her ear to pinch me if she needed me to stop, and told her to take her time getting him off. Then I started touching. I smoothed my hands down across her ribcage and along her sides, across her belly and up to cup those lovely breasts. She gasped and jerked a bit as my palms came over them…but I held still and quiet, not taking them off…but not pushing my luck, until she moaned happily, pressed forward against my hands, and went back to sucking Rich’s cock. I caught Rich’s eye and winked…then started rolling her nipples between my fingers, first left, then right….pressing my tits against her back as I did. Her tight little ass started moving against my crotch, and I leaned my forehead against her shoulder lost in sheer pleasure. God they were perfect tits, they fit exactly in my hands, soft mounds with hard tips….I pulled one bra cup down so I could get a better feel. Rich couldn’t make up his mind whether to close his eyes and enjoy Gail’s blowjob, or keep them open and watch me feeling her up. Switching back and forth, I like to think, helped him last longer than he would have if he’d been able to commit. I kept one hand playing with her exposed breast and trailed the other ever so slowly down across her body, over her belly button, to rest on her mound, my fingers hanging gently between her crossed legs. Mostly I just let the weight of my hand remind her that it was there pressing against her, but periodically I’d brush my fingers gently across the crotch of her panties…and just once, I dipped a finger under the lace to run along the outer edge of her labia. She was hot, and wet, and soft, and I leaned forward to whisper in her ear “Finish him, darling, he needs it and I want you.” She told me later that if I’d strummed her clit just once right then she would have come. What I didn’t tell her was that I think if someone had done the same to me I might have as well…Rich and Gail were so open and trusting and loving, and they were letting me share it, I was in seventh heaven. I leaned forward against Gail’s back and brought my hand up from her crotch to play with Rich’s balls. I don’t know if it was that, or Gail's hot little fist pumping him into her mouth, or if it was me telling him in no uncertain terms how hot it was to see her going down on him that did it….but he leaned back and started pumping his hips up to her mouth, and let it go with a hoarse cry….and she sucked up as much as she could. I was jealous on one hand, but proud on another…Happy Birthday indeed, I’d helped do that. And there would be more for me later, with luck.

Rich collapsed back onto the bed, and I turned Gail in my lap for a kiss. She pulled back at first, mumbling something about being a mess, but at my “please, I want it” smiled big and kissed me soundly. I could taste Rich’s cum on her lips and in her mouth, my tongue went searching for it and she eagerly allowed the invasion. Before I knew it, she had scooted forward to press her body to mine, wrapped her legs around my hips and kissing back fiercely. I could feel her breasts pressing against mine, soft and very erotic, and moaned into her mouth. She felt good, she tasted good, her mouth was salty and her skin was sweet…almost a hint of vanilla, all was right with the world. I meant to bring my hand up to her breast, but she beat me to it. I don’t know what I’d expected. Shyness, reticence, more exploring caresses…the girl attacked me! She pulled her chest away from mine and filled both her hands with my tits. Kneading, grasping, pushing, rubbing….my head spun, and I just hung on to her, let her take what she wanted. I heard her say “Oh, they’re wonderful,” which made me laugh….she sounded so surprised, hadn’t she ever played with her own? And then Rich saying “there’s plenty of room up here if you girls would be more comfortable on the bed.” To tell the truth, I wasn’t sure we could be…but it was a fair request. If he was aware enough to make the offer, then he was aware enough to feel left out. I gave Gail one last kiss, then told her we’d better get up there.