View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:41 PM
registered lurker

Back at home, my mind was on Jason. I had a lasagna in the oven, but I was planning to have him before dinner. In the meantime, I set the table and opened a bottle of wine to let it breathe. With everything in place, I went to the living room to wait.

When Jason pulled into the driveway my pulse began to race. I stood up and slipped back into my brown leather high heels. I went to the foyer and met him as he came in the front door.

“Hey, baby. Something smells good. Been cooking?”

“Mmm, hmm,” was all the response I gave as I slid my arms around him and stretched up for a kiss.

“Mmmm … I missed you, too.”

I kissed him again, slowly, as I started to unbutton his shirt. Jason slid his hands down to my ass as we began to work our way into the living room. When we reached the couch, he leaned forward, trying to encourage me to lie down. I stood my ground and pulled away. I could see the question in his eyes as I slid his shirt off and tossed it aside. He grinned and reached for the buttons of my blouse but I pushed his hands away, causing the confusion to return to his face.

Shaking my head no, I kissed him again as I unbuckled his belt and began to unfasten his slacks. He seemed to have caught on, because he slipped his shoes off and in a practiced move managed to remove his socks as well. I slid my hands inside the waist band of his boxers and started to push them down, slacks and all.

Jason stepped out of his pants, now completely nude, and again reached for the buttons on my blouse. This time I spanked his hand and pushed him back onto the couch as I stepped away.

As he watched, I slowly began to unbutton my blouse. My hands were trembling so it took longer than it should have which made me even more nervous. When the last button finally gave way, I dropped my arms to my sides and let the buttery yellow fabric slip to the floor.

Glancing again at Jason, I reached behind my back to unzip my brown suede skirt. I realized he wasn’t watching my hands the way I had assumed he would. He was staring at my chest. I knew I was blushing, but tried desperately not to give in to my nerves. As I unzipped my skirt, I arched my back slightly, causing the white lace bra to drag against my skin. My nipples hardened in response and Jason took a deep ragged breath.

Grinning, I turned my back to him and pushed the snug suede down over my hips, letting it fall to the floor. I stepped out, catching the fabric with one foot and kicking it aside. I glanced back over my shoulder and Jason was still staring, though now at the little white thong I was wearing. My hair was still up from work, so with both hands, I began to take it down, letting it fall in soft waves down my back.

I reached up and pulled my hair over one shoulder as I looked over the other at Jason. He was stroking his cock as I reached up and unfastened my bra. I used my hands to hold the fabric over my breasts and turned again to face him. He was still stroking his cock as he stared at my hands. I pulled them back just enough to let my bra slide away, but keeping my breasts hidden from view.

When I cupped my breasts and began to gently knead them, Jason let out a hoarse moan and began jerking his cock faster. The sound made my nipples hard and I moaned in response. Just as I looked up, Jason caught my gaze and the look in his eyes was fierce. He was staring at me with an almost violent desire and I was mesmerized. I stood there, frozen, watching the need burning in his eyes.

In a deep mumble, he said, “Take them off.”

The words didn’t register at first as I stared at him, my shy guy, sitting there completely nude and masturbating watching me. I was painfully aroused.

Again, louder this time, he said, “Take them off.”

I grinned and slipped my thumbs inside the satin straps on each hip. I slid my panties down a few inches, just enough to expose a few dark caramel curls. I stopped there, watching him as he continued to pull on his cock, breathing hard as he tried not to lose control.

With his teeth clenched, Jason groaned and said, “Take those fucking panties off, now.”

I jumped at his command and bit my lip as I tried to control my own body’s response. I was so close to orgasm I was shaking and he hadn’t even touched me yet.

I looked up and saw the desperate plea in his eyes as Jason whispered, “Now.”

I couldn’t wait any longer. I pushed my panties down over my hips and stepped out of them. I took a step toward the couch and Jason leaned forward, grabbing my thighs and pulling me forward, guiding me onto his lap. I kneeled over him, one knee resting on each side of his legs, until I was straddling him.

Jason grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard onto his cock, burying every inch in one deep thrust. In that moment I was lost as instinct took over. I rode him hard and fast, slamming down onto his cock again and again until I was over the edge. I didn’t stop until I’d cum, oblivious to everything but my own needs.

Completely spent, I lay against his chest and closed my eyes. Within minutes he was snoring softly. I gave in to my own exhaustion and went to sleep as well.

By the time we woke up, the lasagna was crispy, so we skipped dinner that night and went to bed early, for round two.

© Chase 2010