View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 06:43 PM

and moved by lips back and forward across his head, feeling the skin, tasting pre-cum, I pulled back letting pre-cum trail from his cock to lips, then I rubbed his cock over my face, smearing the pre-cum over my cheeks, lips and mouth. I was filled with lust, loving the taste of pre-cum and cock. I tried to recall how G/F had sucked me, I slipped him back in, gently letting my lips slide across his cock head, and then i pulled him in deep, i almost choked but his cock tasted overpowering. I could feel his weight on my tongue and taste his thick,sweaty cock throughout my mouth. I started to furiously fellate him, swalling his cock into mouth and out again, i was wild oblivious to everything except his cock in my mouth...

"Urgh, STOP, or I'll..." Tom groaned.

I pulled back, gripping his cock in one hand, loath to have it out of my mouth for long, the end was dark, shiny with spit and pre-cum, I raptuously licked the end.

"You done this before?" Tom asked, breathless.

I looked up, feeling like a true cock-sucker, "No..but it was good." I swallowed "I like sucking your cock, I wanted you to.."

Tom looked worried, "Are we..like you know gay?"

"Tom, I do not know, I know that I want to go with it, how about you?"

He looked down, "I dunno, It feels strange, but I'm so hard."

that was true, his cock was massive next to my face, it pulsed and throbbed in my hand.