View Single Post
Old 08-02-2003, 05:00 PM

we lay on the bed breathing deeply. My cock was hard, leaking and aching.

A trail of cum ran down my face, Thom leaned over and kissed me, I responded eagerly our tongues entwining, his hand gripped my cock and I reached for his cock - now flacid and soft. She laughed and spoke "So hot watching you guys kiss, c'mon let's see you fuck Thom?"

My cock went harder, it visibly bobbed, and grew in size. Thom looked worried, he stopped kissing and turned around, on all fours raising his arse. She squealed and laughed, quickly she squirted lube between his cheeks and around his anus. I looked at it closely, it looked small, it was just slightly open, inviting, it looked tight...she laughed again reached for my cock and pulled me up to his arse, then she spread his cheeks. His anus was now fully exposed to my gaze and vulnerable to my cock, my cock had gone harder, the end shining, it stood-up pointing at my navel. She pulled my cock down his arese slit and rested the bellend against his anus.

It felt hot and slick, I pushed gently against the tight hole, she pulled his cheeks wider, "Ugh" Thom groaned.

I pushed more feeling the tight entrance opening slowly, incredibly it looked like his anus was swallowing my cock head.