Thread: The Question
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2002, 10:28 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

The girl's orgasm was intense and caught Ty completely by surprise. She ground her sex down and into his hips as hard as she could, screaming as she forced his cock as deeply inside her as she could.

The look of pleasure on her face was too much, Ty was going to blow, he could feel the cum swelling in his balls, beginning to make it's way up his hard shaft.

"Fuck, I'm going to blow my load!" Ty moaned

The girl looked disappointed but moved off him quickly, back into the passenger's seat.

"I always keep my promises mister" red trackpants said as she leant over his throbbing member. She licked the top of his quivering shaft, sucking the pre-cum off as it appeared. Suddening, with a great spurt, the first of the hot, thick jism made it's way into her mouth. She pulled back, swallowing the first bit of the creamy substance as a second wave erupted out of Ty's pulsating cock. His cum hit her in the cheek and dribbled down her face and back onto his dick.

More and more cum unloaded onto the teenager's face, covering her nose and chin as well as her cheek. Ty shuddered as he unloaded wave upon wave of hot cum over the little slut. It felt good, the visual of the girl willingly being covered with cum just caused more to spurt...until he was finally done.

The girl righted herself, licking the cum that was around her mouth as she reached for a tissue to wipe off the stuff she couldn't reach with her tongue. A little bit dripped off her chin and onto her impressive bust.

Ty smiled, as did the girl.

"That was great" was all Ty could manage.

"I told you I was good," the girl grinned, "but that cock of yours sure helped"

Ty reached for a tissue himself, needing to remove the mess in his lap before hitching up his $750 pants. Once he had put himself away he reached for his wallet.

He handed $200 to the girl.

"You earned it"

The girl took the money and smiled.

"Pleasure doing business" she replied as she pulled down the crop top and reached for her g-string and pants.

Ty noticed she'd missed a bit, just behind her ear in her hair. He smiled.

She reached for the door to get out.

"Thanks again" Ty said as he admired the girl's ass.

The girl closed the door and begin to walk down the path.

Now that was what Ty called a lunch break. He started the car and headed back to work, giving the teen one last look.

Wow.