View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 12:06 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
<i> Pardon me for one last vent, but the thing that really bothers me is the hate that I hear from some (not all) religious people on this issue. I do not claim to be knowledgable of all faith's, but I do think that hatred is a value that is often spoke of in an undesirable fashion. </i> I'm sorry if that was directed at me Aqua? >hangs head< sorry if I came off as a hater.....

Mr.Bri I really hope you're kidding but, if you're not I respect your right to your opinion. You are correct in that a lot of Dubyas' support base is the good 'ol boy club and their barefoot and pregnant wives. you know the kind that go out and find people like me and either burn them at the stake for being witches or torture and sometimes kill us for being homosexuals and loving those closer to us. I'm sorry but who knows better what to touch and when to touch it than someone who has the same equipment? But some of his supporters probably have homosexual relatives and some will feel that familial tug and want their {sisiter, brother, cousin, niece, nephew} relative to be happy as well. Oh and uh........ where are the jobs??? and show me the weapons?

BTW in case you can't tell I don't have television, no newspaper, no time to listen to the radio..... so I'm not completely UTD on everything never have been big on politics........

Always
Kyttn