View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

Sweetlady,
Sitting in a chair across the room watching you pull your pussy lips parts my cock begins to stiffen. The pink wet lips of pussy are so beautiful and so sexy. I open my robe to expose my naked body to you. I reach into the robe pocket and retrieve a steel cock ring, slide down my shaft and push my balls up though it. The sexy site of you finger in your slit has me fully hard almost immediately. Wrapping hand around my circumcised 8 inch cock I spread my legs wide to give you a better view and begin slowly stroking it. The head is purple and swollen and the veins in the base are bulging constricted by the steel ring. As you tug on your hard clit my hand goes lower my finger tips running over my full balls. I reach into the robe again, produce a small thing rope, wind it around and around them and tie it tight. This make my balls stick out lewdly from body and ache to be emptied. Imgining watching your finger plunge in and out of your wet pussy makes my cock even harder. Wrapping my hand around it once again I stroke up and down the fully length until it is throbbing. As the dildo enters you I being stroking faster moaning myself while piniching and pulling on a nipple. By now you as you read this you must be very wet at the thought of me stroking for you, knowing how badly I want to plunge this hard throbbing cock deep in your pussy which is probably stuffed with a dlildo by now. This thought makes me hotter. I remove hand my cock throbs violently. After licking the tip of my index finger I rub it in the slit in the head of my cock a few times and precum drools out of it. I smear the precum all over my cock and balls so they glisten. Sitting hear legs spread wide cock covered in precum aching for you. I reach over and lube a small butt plug. Imagining you are sitting across the room watching I lift my legs spread them wide then run the tip of the plug around my anus. Imangining how wet it would make you I slide the plug in and out groaning and moaning then shove it all the way i. Does she have a dildo in her ass and pussy right now I bet she does !! Sitting up I begin to rock on the plug and stroke my cock hard and fast. My hand is pulling and my cock so hard and fast my tied balls are bouncing lewdly. The plug bumps my prostrate a few times. She must be close cumming now My balls tighten I can not hold back my longer my ass clutch the butt plug OH GOD YES I scream !! My cock explodes cum flying everywhere on my tummy my chest and even on my face. I slump in chair PHEW !!