View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 05:30 PM
thunderpants

Oh Baby

Sweetlady I thought I'd continue the story and tell you how it made me feel

(sorry Iowaman but I much prefer her to you )

As soon as I hear your story I begin to feel a slight stirring in my jeans and an sense of intruige. I find I need to read all about you, to find out how to like to pleasure yourself.

I find myself rubbing the front of my now-bulging trousers as I imagine what I would do if I was with you. I imagine you in just a short dress, no underwear. I would take hold of you and passionately kiss you, devouring you with my tongue, gently rubbing one hand through your hair and moving the other down the small of your back. I begin to make a downward journey with my mouth, gently planting supple kisses down your neck and chest, hastily yet delibarately moving the shoulder straps of your dress over your shoulders and down your arms. Gradually your breasts come into view...

I'm getting harder and harder, needing you more and more. my 6" cock is seriously bulging at the thought of you, begging for release. In the end I find I can wait no longer. I move my body upward slightly, giving myself just enough room to pull my jeans down. I realise in my eagerness that I've pulled my boxer shorts down with them in one go, but I don't care. My cock is free, the night air blowing across it, the sudden breeze stimulating and making it even larger. Oh what I would do to you with this cock if we were together...

I put my head back, begin to masturbate slowly, gradually quickening the pace as I continue the dream of us together. In my mind I am gradually moving my hungry mouth across your fantastic boobs, first one and then the other, making sure that not an inch of your tender flesh is left neglected. I gently plant kisses across your tender nipples, then in turn, lick them, suck them, until they stand out and I know that you want me.

I find myself getting more and more excited by the fantasy of us both together. I'm jacking my cock furiously now, a little bit of precum on the end of my cock, running my hands across my lean naked body and imaging it was you doing it. I continue my little dream of you...

I pull your dress down, quickening in pace, knowing that we can't hold out much longer. I kiss you all the way down your lean and taut stomach and around your thighs, in ever decreasing circles around your pussy, but not actually touching it. I want to tease you for just that bit longer, to make you want me in the way that I want you. Then, ever so gently, I touch your clit with the tip of my tongue and you shiver. I begin to launch a fierce assault on your pussy, running my tongue up and down your tight slit, rubbing your clit faster and faster with my thumb.

I can't hold out much longer. The thought of you is driving me wild. I rub my cock faster and faster, knowing that my climax is soon near. I can't resist you, find myself surrendering to you.
And suddenly, the dam breaks. I call out your name, and suddenly I feel the familiar sensation of orgasm, only I've never felt it like this before. I buck my hips and my twitching cock sends out spasm after spasm of spunk into the air. As I do this, I imagine your climax....

As I eat you, I run my tongue up and down your slit faster and faster, furiously rubbing your clit with my finger, with two fingers inside you. You feel so tight...

In the end, I gently bite on your nipples and this, coupled with my fingers busily working your pussy, sends you into spasm. Our climax together will be the first of many, in many different pleasurable ways....