Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 02:58 PM

Devi

Gasping, Devi collapsed on Raji's chest. She hadn't cum that hard in a long time and it had been wondrous. Not that it usually wasn't. Sex with her and Raji was always fantastic, but this time there had been something else... The thought made her tighten her muscles around Raji's softening cock.

"Raaaajeeeeee... " She mewled, grinning impishly.

"Damn, Devi! I can't go again. Much as I'd love to. I've got an early meeting," Raji murmured into her hair as he held her tightly.

"Well... Ohhkay... But tomorrow... " Devi gave him another squeeze for good measure.

"Why you naughty little strumpet!" Raji kissed her soundly and then playfully pushed her away. "Will you get me a glass of juice while I shower up?"

"Of course!" Devi grabbed a thin nightie and slipped it over her head.

"Hey! Where you going undressed like that?" Raji asked. "Put a robe on. The boys."

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie. I heard the front door close long ago. Mark's gone home and Sunil is probably in his room by now."

Her voice was a tad loud and Raji raised an eyebrow then grinned and slapped her on the ass. "Okay. Juice. NOW!"

Devi giggled and let herself into the hallway, closing the bedroom door. Now where did that naughty boy get off to, she wondered. She had heard her brother outside the room while she and Raji were getting it on and wondered if he was... The thought made her wriggle pleasantly inside.

Approaching Sunil's door, she opened it without knocking. "Sunil! What were you doing listening outside my room, you naughty... Ohhh... " Sunil was sitting on the edge of his bed naked and his cock began to rise at the same time he did.