View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 07:10 PM

I gasp as I feel your hand on my heavy erection.

God! Your hand feels so good, almost too good as you graze my helmet with your thumb, slowly spreading the leaking pre-cum.

For a moment, I am filled with the desire to take you there and then. But no, I want to do this slowly. To work you up to a fever pitch.

"So lovely." I murmer as I look at your naked bosom before cupping it in my hand, feeling its weight while my palm teases your nipple, causing you to gasp. Then I slowly move my lips over the nipple, teasing it gently with my tongue and teeth and causing it to extend into rock hardness.

You listen to me as I in turn suck and nibble your teat, hearing the wet smack of my mouth in the quiet room. I then move onto your other breast and do the same.

"You smell so good." I whisper as I gently taking the nipple between my teeth, I then begin to tease it with my tongue. Listening your sighs turning to moans as it becomes even harder. Then, finally, I open my mouth fully and try to take in as much of your breast as I can, all the while my tongue flickering against your nipple as I suck like a greedy baby.

But even as I do this, my hands are not idle. While one strokes the small of your back and neck, my other slowly moves from your sexy bum cheeks, around your thigh, towards that I ultimately need...