View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 06:37 PM

For a moment, I feel the pressure on my purple head of my erection and then I feel myself sliding into something warm and snug, causing me to gasp out.

Jesus! I can literally feel your ribbed walls as they press against my bloated head. Then I feel your arse press against mine.

Looking up, I see the smile on your face revealing to me your pleasure that we are one and if to prove it, I look at our joined loins and nowhere can I see my hard rod. Only the merged pubic hairs.

Falling back, I turn my attention to those ripe breasts of yours. So large, so lovely, so soft looking. Eagerly I take them in my hands, causing you to groan as I start to tweak your already engorged nipples. I look at you, with desire and love.

"God! I want you." I whisper and unable to deny that hunger, I reach up and pull your head down to me, meshing our mouths together. Teasing out lips with tongues and teeth even as I groan, feeling you squeezing my ever so hard swelling trapped deep inside. Pushing you away again, I again attack those big tits of yours. You counter by pulling completely away and start to raise up and down my turgid length, squeezing with that tight cunt of yours as I do.

I gasp as I feel my balls swelling up even more, ready to feed my churning sperm into my hard shaft needed for my ejaculation. Not having masturbated for a while, I know that it will be a large one. But not yet. I don't want to cum yet.

I watch your smile as you listen to me begging you to stop. Then you are on me again, your heavy breasts pressing against my chest, our lips joined together, our tongues fucking each other as surely as our loins are.

With a deep shove which makes you gasp, I roll us over. Then I pull my lips away from you as I look down at you.

"My turn." I whisper, watching your eyes open in anticipation.

Grasping your legs I pull them over my shoulders, ensuring that I have the deepest penetration and I thrust down, burying myself completely inside you. Going deeper than ever before. You gasp at the penetration and I smile. I want you to feel me all the way up to your womb.

Then my face turns serious as I feel the need to strong to ignore. I have to fuck you, and fuck you hard...