Thread: Herbert and me
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 11:11 AM

Herbert gets some

Herbert and I work together, and as i said we met in his van one night, but He and I both wanted more. So we both volunteered for some out of town training.

The training came up and I kissed my wife goodbye, herbert picked me up and we drove up to Stevens Point. On the way up i couldn't resist having his cock so close an unable to touch it. i asked if it would be ok to try and suck it while he was driving. So on the way up I had my protien for break fast, better than donuts and coffee.

We spent an entire day acting normal during the training, listening to the speakers and i can't even remember what it was about. After class we were able to check in we shared a room since it didn't seem strange.

Herb got into the shower first, and I soon followed I washed myself and then started to soap his body, starting with his neck and back slowlly washing down his back to his ass. Rubbing the soap and wash rag around i went down his legs and washed those also. He then turned around and I started from the bottom up, washing his feet and legs slowly working my way up his thighs, comming to his balls and cock, I slowly soaped them up he was semi-hard, I made sure to soap his cock up and then made sure it was clean. I washed up his stomach and chest feeling his belly and pecs rubbing his nipples.

I started to suck his nipples and play with his cock, it slowly got harder in my hand, my own cock was as hard as a rock. We turned off the water and moved to the bed, Herb layed down and I kneeled above him off to his side, I was still holding his cock. I brought my mouth to it, licked it's head swirling the flat of my tongue around it, then licking down. I licked his cock all around the shaft lingering at his balls, rolling them with my tongue. Herb was fondling my ass, I knew what was coming and looked forward to it. I got his cock completely hard, it was covered with my sliva and his pre-cumm.

I took some KY warming gel and started to rub it into his cock, making it very shiney and slippery. He took some put it on his finger and then some on my asshole. He slowly stuck his finger in my ass as I continued to suck his cock. He finger fucked my ass with one finger until he could slip in another finger I was feeling great his two fingers in my ass and his beautiful cock in my mouth. He put on some more gel and my hole relaxed and he slipped in a 3rd finger. I couldn't take it anymore, i asked him to fuck me, I prefer missionary to doggie so i can see my partner and play with his nipples.

I scooted to the edge of the bed and spread my legs, herb stood between them holding his cock in one hand and my leg with the other. he put his cockhead at the opening of my ass. Slowly pushed it in past my anal ring, just the head at first. We sat there a bit letting my ass adjust to his girth.

He pushed in a little more, both of us were sweating now i reached up and pinched his nipples gently, rubbing his pecs, telling him how much I loved his cock. He pushed in a bit more until 6 inches were in my ass I could feel it in my stomach or so it felt. He see sawed into my ass for a few minutes telling me how good it felt and his wife never let him fuck her ass. i told him he could have mine anytime.

After a few more thrusts all 9 or so inches was in my ass, i could feel his balls on my ass cheeks, my cock was straight up. We scooted up the bed like this two crabs together, he lifted my legs and put them on his shoulders, i scooted my ass up to meet his thrusts he was pounding my ass like you would a cunt. I could hear him and the bed springs. I gripped the mattress and thrust back at him squeezing his cock with my ass muscles and wiggling my hips like the bitch I was.

He picked speed, and I could hear him graon that he was going to cum, I squeezed his cock as hard as I could with my ass muscles, he grabbed my hips pushed himself all the way into me, I could feel him shooting in my ass the cum filling my bowels. he kept pumping me and spurting into me, I shot my load straight up onto his stomach.

My legs fell to his side and he fell on top of me, his cock still inside, I nuzzled his neck and chest biting his hear lobe. we stayed like that until we had to part. We eventually had to shower again and get some dinner, but we had this night and one more yet before we had to go home. We made the most of it believe me.