Thread: Herbert and me
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 01:50 PM

Herbert and friend

Herbert stopped by my office one afternoon, and asked what I was up to this weekend. I said not much just relaxing, He asked me if I wanted to go to his trailer by the lake and "go fishing" I said sure. I told my wife that i was invited on a fishing trip and she said have fun.

Friday arrived and Herbert and I met in the parking lot I had my bags packed, his trailer is on a lake near wisconsin Dells, so I moved my stuff to his van, and off we drove. It took about 2 hours to get there, and as we pulled in I saw another car parked there. I asked Herbert whose it was, he said don't worry about it. I grabbed my stuff and and walked to the door, and as I got there it opened up and a very tall hispanic man met me there.

Herbert told me this was his friend Arturo I said hi Arturo said something I didn't understand. IAsked herbert where he wanted me. he sat down and said "Right here, on your knees, bitch" I looked at him and then at Arturo and herbert said "he knows about you already" I walked over to the chair herbert was in and he already had his cock out, and it was hard about 9 inches long. "knees now" was all he said i dropped to my knees and placed my hand on his cock and started to stroke it, I bent my head down to lick it. I licked around the head, swirling my tongue around the crown. I stuck my tongue into his cum hole. My hands were stroking his cock, I licked my way down the shaft down along the side and up the other. Arturo was watching us from the couch, making comments like "thats it boy lick his dick".

Herbert wiggled out of his pants and sat back down, i took the head of his cock into my mouth and started to bob up and down on it using the flat of my tongue to stroke it. I was able to go down about 7 inches or so on my own. His cock was shiney with my spit and and drool. I could tatse his pre cum. I dropped down and tookhis balls into my mouth and sucked on them. I licked my way back to the head and gobbled it down. I could feel herbert place his hands on my head and push it down. I came back up and swirled my tongue around the head. Herbert was telling me that if I wanted his cum I better tell. I pulled my mouth of his cock and begged him for his cum. Say it again "please can I have your cum" I took his head back into my mouth and he started to bring his hips out of the chair and with his hand on the back of my head he pushed his cock deep into my throat. I could feel his ass tighten and could hear him groaning and then felt the first spurt of hot cum in my throat, I backed off until just the head was in my mouth and started to suck the cum out of his cock. He kept pushing it into mu mouth as he spurted I had more cum than I could swallow. It leaked out the sides of my mouth and down to his balls. I took his cock all the way down and held it ther as he squirmed. Finall I came up for air, I let his cock fall from my lips it made a slurpy "pop" sound. I ran my tongue down it's softening length to lick up the cum I missed. I licked his balls clean.

On the couch Arturo was watching us I had forgotten about him, but he had not forgot anything. I finished cleaning Herbert and he said to Arturo "see, Art, i told you man this bitch is good" " we are going to have fun this weekend" Arturo Said "yea, we sure are" "now crawl over here and take care of this" he was holding his cock, a nice brown color about as thick as a water bottle and about 10 inches long. I crawled over, and took a closer look at this piece of mexican meat. I held it close to my face feeling it's warmth. Arturo said "suck it man". I licked it, from top to bottom, his pre cum was leaking and I could tell he was excited. I used the flat of my tongue and and licked the head like an ice cream cone. I took the head into my mouth and took about 4 inches down, and sucked for awhile. I slowly bobbed my mouth on his cock taking a bit more each time. Arturo placed his hands on my head and guided my head along his cock. My lips wrapped around it and I could feel drool and spit.

Arturo liked what I was doing and he said so, felt him trying to push deepe and I opened my throat and re adjusted my position. I knew I was putting on a show for Herbert and wanted it to be a good one. I took as much of his cock as I could I would then come up for air and go back down again. After about 10 minutes of solid sucking I went down and felt his pubic hair on my nose. i thought Arturo was going nuts, he held my head there and as I struggled to breathe tears came to my eyes, I finally came up for air gagging spitting up drool and pre cum and back down I went. his hands pushing my mouth further down at the base of his cock again my lips right on his groin. Arturo pushed his hips up and started to shoot groaning I could feel his cum shooting in my throat I backed off so i could taste it. I took a few more spurts right in my mouth, swallowing as fast as I could. I started to bob up and down again to get all of his cum, his hands held my held and fucked my mouth his cock spewing cum the whole time. He stoppe and relaxed back into the couch. I licked his cock clean and swallowed the cum I could. My face was red and sweaty, my eye had tears in them.

I knew I was in for a hell of a weekend.