Thread: Herbert and me
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 11:36 AM

Saturday at the trailer

Friday ended pretty good, both Arturo and Herbert fucked me and I sucked them both off. Herbert then laid out the rules for the weekend, I was to wear the wig all weekend as well as the thong. I was to shave my body hair, and I was to follow all instructions from both men no matter what. Since I didn't want to walk home I agreed.

After our last session i went into the shower and started to clean up, I started with my underarms and arms shaving those clean. I then started on my legs, I went through a few blades doing that. I then shaved my pubic area. I tried shaving my balls and ass but I couldn't reach some spots so I left it, big mistake on my part. Arturo came into the bathroom to take a leak, and saw me standing there naked, he said "slut come over here and hold my dick while I piss". I went over and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and held it while he pissed, "hold it steady Bitch" I tried but he kept moving. "shake it off bitch" idid giving it two or three shakes " oh no you don't, milk it out" i did squeezing his cock and milking the piss out of it. I was putting it back and he said "kiss it goodnight now" I bent down and planted a big wet kiss on the head and put it back in his pants.

He had me turn around so he could look at my shaving job, I thought i did pretty good and as he inspected me he called for Herbert to come in, "herb, look at this Bitch's hairy ass, I never thaought that fuzz was all that bad, but I gues i was wrong. herbert made a clucking sound saying "I guess we will have to show her how it's done". Herbert had me bend over the toilet and i could hear him with the shaving cream, he spread it on my ass and balls and used a razor shaving my ass, going in between the cheeks and down my back side, "lift your leg slut" i did as I was told he pulled the razoer acroos my scrotum and and after a few swipes it was hairless too.

"put your thong on now" i did I also placed the wig on and brushed the hair into place. " now you will shave clean every day and make sure you smell nice" " here is some powder for you to use" I was handed some scented talcum and started to pat it on. "and don't forget your lipstick" "I want those lips of yours bright red" "when you suck us I want it staining our cocks, do you understand me" I nodded yes "what i didn't hear you" I said "yes" "you say sir or Daddy, is that clear" "yes daddy" I replied.

"now go to bed with Art" "you will need some rest for the weekend, Art and I have a card game tomorrow and you're the hostess" I went to the bedroom and later on Art came to bed . He had me jerk off his cock so he could sleep, and he had me catch his cum in my mouth.

Saturday morning came, I showered and got ready, I made the guys breakfast giving each one a kiss as I passed them, they grabbed at my ass commenting on the smoothness of it. "look at her clit it's stickibg straight out" and it was. "Come here babe" "yes daddy" "is your clitty hard" "yes it is daddy" "play with your self for us' "yes daddy" I stripped off my thong and did a clumsy dance as I jerked off for two grown men they clapped as I moved my hips and my hand. After a few minutes I shot off in my hand "lick it clean babe " I did as I was told.

"babe, Art and I are going out I don't expect any visitors but this afternoon the guys will be here to play cards' I want you to wear you thong and wig and nothing else while we are gone is that clear" "yes daddy" Both men got ready to go I kissed them both bye for now.

I went to wash the dishes and clean up the trailer, I watched TV for awhile and relaxed, i took a nice warm bubble bath making sure I was shaved very close all over. I put on a blue lacy thong I found and my wig and replaced my lipstick. I was daydreaming about tonight when i heard a banging on the door. I was jumped out of my skin. I peeked out of the kitchen window and saw a squad car. Bang, ban, bang, I heard the door rattle "i know you're in there I saw you look out the window" I went to the door, and looked through the curtains trying to stall and figure out what to do. It was a black man in a DNR uniform. He saw me and said "ma'am" open the door, I need to speak to you" I rasied my voice a little and said I was alone and didn't call anyone. "ma'am I'm here to check for fishing violations please open the door" i thought shit, now I'm pretty much cooked. I placed my hand on the knob and turned and he pushed his way in, I fell backwards on my ass.

"ma'am are you, what the hell your a dude" "yes sir" "what the hell is going on here" "is this your trailer" "no sir, I'm visiting" "visiting what a group of perverts". "ah no sir just me and some friends, i thought I would play a joke on them" " yea right sit down over there and don't move" He pulled his gun out and searched the trailer. I satyed absolutly still. he came back and asked where everybody was. I told him my friend swent out to go fishing. he holstered his gun and and asked if I would submit to a search and I replied yes. it was easy since I was only wearing a thong. He had me turn around and spread my cheeks, and since I have been taking cocks in my ass for a while my hole was wider than a normal mans. "geez dude what have you shoving up there a cucumber" I blushed and said no. "well get some clothes on and I will have to take you to the office and run a check on you.

I said please I can't have that "to bad dude you should have thought of that before" "please I' married" "i have kids and a job" "Won't they be suprised" I had tears in my eyes and begged him to forget it. He took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair. and said "ok, maybe there is something to make me forget this" "what i will do anything". With that he took off his gunbelt and laid it on the table, took off his shoes and pants and was in his shorts. I could see a huge lump in his shorts. "Normally I don't do this but since you are married i am willing to forget this as long as i am satisified". "crawl over here and take down my shorts" I did as the warden said. I pulled down his white shorts and the lump popped free, his cock was 8 inches soft and uncut. "you look like you have done this before" I nodded yes. "if you make me cum, I can forget this ever happened' i took his cock in my hand and held close to my face. I had't seen to many uncut cocks and they fascinated me. I pulled back on it and the head popped out, I licked around the head and foreskin.

His cock felt good in my hand, I was wondering if I could finish him before the guys returned. I took the head into my mouth and started sucking on it, licking my way around. As I got into it he placed his hands on my head and started hunching into my face, my spit was makinf his cock sliperry and I could see traces of my lipstick on his shaft. he was fucking my face, hunching his hips, I was now just hanging on for the ride. "thats it dude, your mouth is great" MMy head was held tightly in his grip and he fucked my mouth I heard him groan I felt warm liquid in my throat as he shot off, I felt him back off so I coulsd tastse his cum I took his cock back into my hand and bobbed my head on it and jacked his cock milking his cum out into my waiting mouth I swallowed as much as I could soem leaked out and down my chin. My face felt hot my wig was messed up and I knew my lipstick was too, but I didn't care. I sucked his balls dry, he sat back in the chair and looked at me and started to chuckle. i must have looked a complete mess, cum on my face mixed with spit and drool, my blue thong had a big stain it where I had shot off. "clean me up" So licked his cock clean and when I was done he put his pants and gunbelt back on. he got ready to leave and turned to me and said "tell herbert I stopped by, and after shift I will be back for the card game" "he told me you were good" "but I want to tap the ass tonight" and he walked out a drove away. I just sat there on my knees wig all off to one side and my face covered with cum.