Thread: Herbert and me
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 03:20 PM

The fisherman return

I got up off my knees, my face still covered in cum, I watched the squad car pull out, I thought to myself I didn't even get his name. I also thought that was an easy way to get out of speeding tickets too. I went to the bathroom, I really had to clean up, I took my wig off and washed my face, and re-applied my lipstick and put my wig back on and brushed it out. I parted in the middle and gave myself two pig tails. I found another thong to wear this time a black one.

I was trying to figure out what to tell Herbert and Arturo when they returned, I didn't want them to get upset that I had company while they were gone, and if the warden was coming back he would tell them anyway. So I thought I would just relax until they came back.

About 4pm I heard a car pull up I peeked out the window and it was them (thank goodnessI don't know if I could handle another visitor). they got out of the van laughing, I didn't see any fish. They came through the door very loud and boisterous. "hows it going babe" "fine daddy" "thats good" "any cals" "no daddy". "anyone stop by" " what daddy" "I said did anyone stopby" "yes daddy, the game warden" "what did he want" "he just said he was checking licenses". "well thats good, his name is Sylvester" " wait a second did he see you" "yes daddy, he did", "well i bet that set him back a bit". "Did you entertain him?" "what do you mean daddy" "I asked if you entertained him slut" "yes, he was going to arrest me, and I couldn't let that happen" "He told me that works, I just figured it worked with women".

"well come over here and tell daddy all about it" I did I sat next to Herbert and told him about blowing the warden. I could tell Herbert was excited as his cock began to swell in his pants, Arturo sat on the other side and took my hand and placed on his crotch. I was sitting between them stroking their cocks through their pants. i unzipped Herbert first and freed his cock and then Arturo's. Once I had both cocks free I stroked them, I bent down to kiss Herbert's cock and licked the head sticking my tongue into the cumhole, I told him as I came up for air that Sylvster was uncircumcised and I never seen that before. he pushed my head back on his cock, I slobbed and drooled on it, then Arturo had me do the same to him I took his brown cock into my mouth and sucked up the pre cum that was there. As I went tdown on Arturo Herbert removed his pants. h pulled me off Arturo and had me kneel down in front of him, I took his cock back into my mouth and sucked it until i could feel it in my throat,.

Herbert told me to suck on Arturo so i turned around and took that Mexican pole into my mouth and started to gobble it, herbert stood behind me and I could feel his hands on my ass. I felt him move my thong to the side and insert his finger into my ass. I squeezed my ass around his finger, and moved my hips up and down. He squatted right behind me. and started to push his log into my ass. Artruo was holding on to my pigtails saying what good handles they made, he pulled my face into his crotch and I took his cock as deep as I could. i gagged a bit and came up coughing spit and pre cum. Herbert had about 4 inches of his cock in my ass, saying "whats a matter babe, you should eat so fast" i wanted to say something but Arturo alread stuffed his cock back into my mouth. herbert pushed deep inside me and as he did he would push me further down Arturo's cock.

Arturo was the first to cum, I went down with a thrust from Herbert and Arturo held my head and shot his load right into my throat, holding my head there until i could breathe at all, i came up and he shot more cum directly onmy face, hitting my nose and eyes. I had id ripping out of my mouth down my chin and dripping off my face. Arturo stuffed his softening cock back into my mouth, I suckled it like it was a tit draining all the cum he had. Herbert started pumping into my ass faster after he saw that and shot his load in my bowels I could feel his spurts of warm cum, I could feel the warm drippiness leaking out of my ass. herbert pulled out and sat on the couch, and had me clean him up with my mouth and tongue. he and Arutro told me to get them some beers and "freshen up" So i did. We only had an hour or so before the card players showed up.