Thread: Herbert and me
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 08:18 PM

Poker or (him) party

At 6pm the the guys were ready for the players to arrive, I had the card table set up and the snacks and booze ready. I had showered and powdered and fixed my wig. I still had my pig tails, they were tied with pink bows and i had a nice blue lacy thong on. I made sure I was closely shaved, and my lipstick was on right.

I saw a car pull up, and Herbert told me to answer the door, fortunatly or unfortunatly it was Sylvester, the warden from this afternoon. I invited him in and took his coat, and offered him a drink. He said, "my you look fresher now than when I left you" and pinched my ass. He and Herbert and Arturo were chatting as i served them drinks and snacks and another car pulled in. I answerd the door as directed and it had two men in it a white guy and a black guy, apparently they knew Herbert. I invited them in and took their coats and offered them drinks. they made comments about me, such as very cute, nice hair and such. herbert told me we were expecting two more people and about 15 minutes later a car pulled in. It had a white guy and a white woman in it. they both came in and the guy looked at me and chuckled and the girl a heavy red head giggled.

Well the guys were playing four handed poker, so that left two free to figure out something to do. the redhead Stephanie helped with the drinks and snacks. Sylvester was telling the guys about his afternoon blowjob from me, and they gave me some side ways glances. Even Stephanie was looking at me. Sylvester asked if he could sit out the first hand or so, he said he made me a promise this afternoon. the guys sat down and started to shuffle the cards, Sylvester motioned to me to follow him, I stood up and did.

We went into the master bedroom, and he patted the bed and told me to sit. I sat down, with my hands in my lap, he stood next to me slowly unbuttoning his shirt and then taking of his slacks. he wasn't wearing any underwear this time. His cock hung down, it's foreskin was covering it's head. He said " you know what to do babe, get it hard for me" I reached out and took it in my hnd it was hot to the touch. Soft like velvet but I could feel the hardness. I pulled back his foreskin with a few strokes. I licked the head and inside his foreskin, swirling my tongue around it. I was getting it covered with spit, his pre cum was drooling out of it. I noticed the other guy who wasn't playing come in and sit down in the chair facing the bed. He was a white guy about 40, with a bit of a beer belly, "don't let me stop you from your fun" he said. I took Sylvester's cock head into my mouth and started to suck on it. Moving my mouth back and forth on his cock taking a few inches in at a time, making sure to coat it with spit. The white guy had his cock out and was jerking it while he watched us. "Steph, come in here you gotta see this" the red head came in and stared at us. My wig covered head was taking this giant black cock into my mouth. I was moaning and making slurping noises. I found that guys like this, so as I moaned Sylvester would thrust his cock deeper into my mouth his hand guideing my head making sure i didn't back away.

My own cock was hard, but that didn't bother Sylvester, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and it made a slurpy popping sound as he did. "see this slut loves cock" A trail of spit and pre cum fell from his cock to my chin. Steph was watcjhing us and the guy jacking off was making comments. His cock fully hard was about 6 inches. Sylvseter had me stand up and pull of my thong, my cock was sticking straight out at its full 7.5 inch length. Steph said ' look jack even the slut's cock is bigger than yours" i thought the white guy was going to blow but all he said was "fuck you steph". Sylvester told me to kneel on the bed and I did 'Steph hand me some lube" He got his lube and and Lubed my asshole sticking his fingers in. He had steph spread the lube on his cock. "hey steph come over here and help put this in his asshole. I looke dback and Steph was guiding Sylevester's cock into my hole, she placed the head at my entrance and Sylvester pushed in. i could feel his head go in and he held it there letting me adjust to his size. i could hear jack saying. "fagboy takes it up the ass, thats fine by me". Sylvseter pushed afew more inches in and pulled it out and pushed back in again. After about 10 minures of this Sylvester had his cock all the way up my ass. Steph was watching us as we did this as was jack. She said "thats amazing you take that big cock in your ass." I wanted to tell her about my friend Preston who had 11.5 inches in myass and throat but thought better of it. All of a sudden jack climbed on the bed and this must of pissed of Sylvester because he said what the fuck. jack sat down in front of me and moved my head to his cock. Sayin 'Suck this sissy boy". Since Sylvester didn't stop I did. I took his cock in my mouth and it only being 6 iinches I took it right down to the root. And as Sylvester pushed into me I bobbed on Jack's cock, jack didn't last long about 3 minutes or so and started shooting his cum into my mouth he forced my down and and kept it there. "see Steph fagboy here swallows too" She said " knock it off jack, you're the original minuteman" after he stopped cumming he pulled his cock away from me. I could tell sylvester was close as he grabbed my hips and started slamming into me I could feel his hips hunching and I squeezed my ass muscles to make him cum. I heard him grunt and start to jerk as he came, he pumped his cock into me 6 or 7 times each time spurting more of his spunk into me. I was moaning for him to fuck me knowing this would drive him on. He softened enough to pull out of me. Steph cleaned of his cock for him. he got dressed and told me " I knew you would be a hot piece, herbert's been talking you up". My face was still covered with jack's cum. Steph sat down next to me and handed me a towel to clean up. "don't worry about jack, he's an ass, but he has the smallest dick in this group of guys and they kid him about it."

I thanked her, she leaned down and kissed me, saying your clit is still hard and it was. She dropped her jeans and I saw she was a natural red head and that turned me on. She had me lay back and straddled my cock and rode it rocking back and forth i reached up and fondled her real breasts and she came with a fury and I shot a huge load into her pussy. She lay on top of me panting. "hey what the fuck" i heard one of the guys say as he walked in "Jack this babe just got your wife off". Score one on Jack.