Thread: Herbert and me
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 04:30 PM

The poke her game continues

After Steph and I cleaned up, she helped me with my wig and make up, Jack was still a bit peeved and looked at me kind of wierd. Steph and I served drinks and food to the players and watched the game for a while. Sylvester had already shot a load, so he played cards, Jack and Gary another white guy motioned for me to follow them to the bedroom.

I got up and followed them only wearing my stockings and wig, as we got into the bedroom, Gary had me sit down and told me what he wanted. "unzip my pants and and play with my cock" I did as he said. jack had his cock out and was playing with himself. I took gary's cock into my hand, it was semi-hard and when I started to pull on it it got harder it stretched to a good 8 inches and about 3 inches in diameter. Take it in your mouth" I placed the head at my lips and started to swallow his cock, I took about half in my mouth and rolled my tongue around it. I fondled his balls as I sucked him, his pubic hair was blond and thick. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and licked his shaft, on the underside I followed the vien down to his balls and swirled them in my tongue, I took each nut into my mouth and sucked it gently. I could hear jack talking. "look at that, take that cock bitch" Gary was just standing in front of me his hands on my shoulders.

I took his cock back into my mouth and slowly took as much as I could into my throat, the flat of my tongue going along the bottom of his shaft. I pulled back just enough to lick the head while it was in my mouth, i could feel my cheeks sucking in and Gary moved his hands to my head holding the wig and he started to fuck my mouth slowly pushing his cock in and pulling it out, I could feel his pre cum leaking into my mouth and I had to swallow. I came all the up and licked his cock showing Jack a good view of Gary's wet cock sliding across my face. I licked gary's cock, and I pulled him around and asked him to lay on the bed, he did so and I kneeld above him with my ass in the air. i asked Jack if he ever fucked any one in the ass, he swallowed and said no. I told him to grab some lube and climb on up.

I took gary's cock back into my mouth and went down on his shaft,I could feel Jack climbing up behind me and then felt his fingers on my ass, placing the lube on my asshole. I kept sucking gary, I felt Jack grab my hips and felt his cock slide up to my hole and then he none to gently pushed into me. As he did so he pushed my face further down gary's cock.

Jack got his cock in my ass, and started to fuck me fast and hard I guess trying to make up for his cock size. As he fucked me I had gary's cock in my throat. jack slapped my ass, and was talking shit to me but I was concentrating on Gary's meat. I felt Jack speed up and groan as he shot a load in my ass he kept hunching into me slapping my ass until his cock was soft. he stepped back and and called out to the players that he had just fucked me.

Gary was guiding my mouth on his cock and I was giving it the attention it deserved, I could feel his cock harden and saw his balls tighten up and I knew he was close, I plunged down opening my throat and held my head in his crotch. I had his entire cock in my mouth and throat. I reached and fondled his balls and that was enough to send him over. He bucked up into my mouth and unloaded his jism in my throat. i backed off after 2 or 3 spurts so i could catch the rest in my mouth, I held the head of his cock and 2 inches in my mouth as he tried to fuck it. he spasmed and shot 3 more spurts of cum in my mouth. His hands wrapped inmy wig holding my head in place.

I sucked him until he had no cum left and his cock was soft, he pulled me up to him and kissed me, sticking his tongue into my mouth tasting his own cum. Steph peeked in and asked if he was ready to play cards, he finished our kiss and left.