View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 05:44 PM

(OOC: Nice post, Sultry, and welcome to the thread and to Pixies )

My mind is still reeling as we slowly start to undress each other. I cannot believe this is happening. I have never pick up anyone and have taken them straight to bed in my life before but here I am, here with you.

Thank God that one of the guys from the office had come down from Manchester and had booked a room. I just hope that he doesn't come back too early.

God, I want you so much. My erection is literally aching in the need to be inside you but I do not want to rush. Instead, I stop us and get up from the bed, pulling you with me.

There, standing only inches apart, we slowly continue to undress ourselves, ours eyes locked the entire time until, finally, after what seems an eternity, the last item of clothing falls to the floor.

Breaking our contact, my eyes sweep down, taking in your lovely naked body. Your rich bosom, those sexy hips. The sight of you makes my already hard erection thicken even more. Looking up, I see that your eyes are also moving over my body, my chest, stomach, pausing slightly at my arousement. A shiver runs down my spine as I see the need in your eyes. The need to join. The need to be one.

I can feel my heart thumping, my arousal throbbing and my mouth so dry as I slowly move towards you. Our naked bodies now touching, flesh to flesh. The contact making us both gasp even as you feel my rock hard erection slowly sliding up against your soft belly as I pull you in close.

Holding each other, we relish the feel of the other's body as I gently lift your chin up and kiss you. Softly at first, but then with increasing passion as I feel my need for you getting more urgent. Pushing my tongue forward, I tease your lips, running it along the edges of your mouth. Then with a groan, I push it into your mouth as I pull you even tighter against me, my hands reaching down to cup your bum cheeks...