View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 12:04 PM

I gasp as I feel your hand work on my engorged, your palm teasing my helmet causing it to weep even more. Pulling my mouth away from your heaving breasts, I stand up so we are face to face. Our hands on each other's sexual organs as we prepare them for the ultimate merger.

Looking directly into your eyes, I slowly trace two finger around your dripping sex.

"You are wet." I whisper.

You nod. Biting your lips as you feel my fingers down there. Gently, teasingly, I spread your juices over your skin.

"Please." You whisper and with a smile, I slowly push my index and middle finger inside you. One inch at a time. You gasp as the penetration and I feel you spreading your legs further apart to accommodate me. Inch by inch my fingers move upside you. Rubbing against your ribbed walls until finally, I am in at the knuckle.

"God! You are tight!" I whisper. I feel my erection throb as I wonder how tight you will be around it when I do finally enter you properly.

You gasp again as I slowly start to rotate my fingers. First to the right and to the left, in a kind of corkscrew affect.

"Do you like that?" I ask.

Cupping your groin, I start to fuck my fingers in and out of you. Slowly at first as I start to hear the wet slurps coming from your heated sex.

"Do you want me like I want you?" I ask, pushing my erection, my cock into your palm...