Thread: Second Chances
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

A year had passed since Cassie Madison had left her abusive husband. She had made some new friends that had really helped her. Over the year, she learned that everyone who worked at The Hideaway had been touched by abuse in one way or another. Nearly all the women there had been abused at some point in time, including Charlie herself, by either a husband or boyfriend. Hank Anderson, the barkeep, had lost his mother to his abusive stepdad when he was a teenager. And all six of the bouncers had lost either a family member or friend AFTER the woman had left the relationship and they just wanted to help other women from that fate.

In that year, Cassie had filed for divorce and was shocked when it went through without Mark fighting her on it. A few months afterward, she and Hank started dating, but in the last few months, things started to turn romantic. Charlie had let the two of them have a Friday night off so that they could go out to a nice resturant in the next town over; which happened to be three times the size of Hope. They had just finished a nice dinner as was waiting for the check when Cassie nearly chocked on her drink. Quickly turning from the door, she said, "We need to leave NOW, Hank." Confused, he asked, "Why?"

"Don't make it obvious, but do you see the five guys that just walked into the resturant with the three girls," Cassie said. Casually stretching and looking that way, she watched as he stared at them. "Yeah," he said as he relaxed back to his earlier position and took a sip of his drink. "The one in the black shirt and Stetson is Mark," she said. "The woman he's with is the one I found him in bed with." She watched as Hank took them all in. "How did he find me? How did he know that I was here?" "I don't think he knows you're here," he said. "Think about it. We're sixty miles from Hope. You said yourself that Mark would take off for days at a time."

Cassie held a deep breathe and then whispered, "But it took me three days to get to Hope." "Yeah," Hank countered, "on a bus that stopped at every place between here and there to not only let off, but pick up passengers. He could make in a personal vechile in half that time, if not less. It's possible that this is were he's been coming all along and we just happen to be at the same place at the same time." "Where is he now," she asked, not wanting to turn around. "The waitress is taking them up to the private dining rooms upstairs," he said, watching them walk in the opposite direction of their table. "He must be in some well-known company to be going up there. I don't even want to know who he's up there with."

Just then the waitress walked by and laid the check on their table. "Will there be anything else," she asked. "No thank you," Hank politately said, "Here," he said as he handed her the check and a hundred dollar bill. "Keep the change." He then hurried Cassie from the resturant before Mark had the chance to notice her. Getting into the car, he said, "I don't want to scare you, but I've seen him in The Hideaway on several occassions. He's always with those same four guys. But I've never seen those girls before, but I don't always see who's with who. I just remember seeing the five of them paling around together."

Hank obliged Cassie when she said that she didn't want to go back to The Hideaway. Under the circumstances, he agreed. He too didn't want to take the chance of running into Mark. "I know a place we can spend the night," he said with a smile as he pulled out onto the highway. "That is if you don't mind roughing it." From the passenger side, she smiled back at him. "I don't," she said. He patted the seat next to him. He felt like a teenager again when she slid next to him. He placed an arm around her and held her tightly as he drove.

Hank stopped in one of those side of the road convience stores and they loaded up on camping supplies. An hour later, they were sitting next to a roaring fire on property that had belonged to his late mom, and now belonged to him. The house had burned down the night she died and now all that remained was the lone chimney. He could keep from smiling when he showed Cassie the already made bed in the back of the truck. "I like coming out here alot," he said with a shrug, "and it's easier to keep the camper shell on and the bed made."

By nightfall, the fire was slowly dying down and Cassie sat on Hank's lap facing him. Their gentle nose rubs and soft pecks on the lips and checks slowly and sensually turned into deep, passionate kisses. She felt his need straining to be freed as he pulled her closer to him. His hands slid up her shirt and toyed with her hardening nipples through the lace of her bra. She felt shivers of pleasure run through her body; something she had never known.

Cassie hadn't been with a man since Mark; and that was a little over a year ago. Even then, she hadn't enjoyed it because he was always so rough with her. But Hank on the other hand..., Hank was taking his time, making sure that she was enjoying herself. She didn't even realize that she was panting and moaning until she heard him chuckle. "What," she asked breathlessly. He stopped kissing and nibbling on her neck long enought to say, "You act as if this is the first time you've been with a man. Or at least the first time you've enjoyed it." Leaning back from him, she ran a single finger down his jaw line. "It is," she said. "Is what?" "The first time I've ever enjoyed it," she said blushing. "Then I'll make sure you enjoy it completely," he said; his tone dripping with passion.

Before she knew it, Hank was walking them to the truck; her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. With the tailgate already down and the camper glass raised, he only had to sit Cassie down on the tailgate. He ran his fingers through her long brown hair and gently cupped the back of her head, pulling her roughly, yet just as gently to him. She moaned again. Her fingers worked on the buttons of his shirt and soon her hands brushed the fabric from his body.

Cassie leaned back and stared at his broad and muscled chest and the thick black curls that covered across his chest and down his stomach, disappearing into his tight jeans. The color of it matched perfectly the crew cut hair on his head. His dark brown eyes were heavily ladden with desire for her. She had never seen that much passion and desire in a man's eyes before. She shivered with a matched desire. She raised her arms for him to removed her shirt and blushed as he removed the white laced bra from her breasts. His smile and moan told her that she was pleased.

Hank's stance was all military and he his large framed, well muscled body, easily moved Cassie's much smaller framed, and perfectly shaped body back just enough to removed her shoes, socks, jeans, and thong panties. He couldn't keep from licking his lips when he saw the soft patch of brown curls. And before he could stop himself, he spread the soft pouty lips under them and gave them the attention they had never before had. He gently kissed the throbbing numb; licked up the pouty lips; and tasted the sweet juices flowing from her small hole. He felt his own manhood throbbing to be inside of it. He knew that as small as she was, she would fit tightly over him and he looked forward to it.

Hank looked over Cassie's stomach. In the fading sunlight, he saw her face show the pleasure she was feeling. "You can make noise," he softly said. "That's how I know if you like what I'm doing or not." And from then on, he was glad that they were alone in the woods because her moans and screams reached earsplitting levels. Wanting her even more now, he allowed her to rest as he removed his remaining clothes. Closing the tailgate behind him, he joined her on the air mattress and quilts that made the bed.

Hank watched Cassie swallow hard as she seen him for the first time. He had never thought of himself as "well endowed", but from the almost terrified look on her face, he was bigger than what she was use to. "You can touch it," he said as he stroked himself before her. He watched her grate her top teeth on her bottom lip as she continued to stare at him as if she was in a daze. Slowly she moved towards him and grasped him in her hand. He moved her hand in his slowly, showing her how to do it.

"You're so big," Cassie whispered softly. Hank smiled as his suspections were comfirmed. "Are you not use to one this size," he asked. She shook her head "no" as she said, "Mark was not even close to your size. He was smaller around and shorter in length." She again grated her lip with her teeth. "It's going to hurt, isn't it," she asked, fear creeping into her eyes. "I'll go slow and gentle," he promised.

Cassie laid back and felt Hank's weight on her lower half as he suckled at her breasts. She ran her finger tips and the palms of her hands along his back as he pleased her yet again. She moaned as he kissed his way up her neck. She felt his weight shift and then felt the head of his hard cock push into her. She again moaned and bit her bottom lip with her top teeth. Her body arched as he pulled back and pushed deeper. Again she moaned. She felt him pause and looked him in the eyes. "What's wrong," she panted, confusion lacing the question. "Nothing," he said smiling at her. "Then why did you stop," she asked. "And why are you smiling?" With a pleased grin he said, "Because your ex didn't take the one thing that defines a virgin as a virgin." "Huh," she grunted.

Cassie gasped as with one swift move Hank pushed in her a sent a pleasureable pain through her body. He whispered in her ear, "He didn't take your maidenhead. Now I'll believe that you've been with a man." She panted and gasped as she tried to catch the wind that had just been knock from her lungs. "Oh God," she cried as he softly kissed her forehead. His hips moved slowly as he whispered, "Are you alright?" "Yes," she moaned. Soon she meet his movements with her own. Several times he pushed her body over the edge with pure pleasure before she felt his own release.

Cassie wrapped her arms around Hank's neck. She smiled with pure pleasure as he softly kissed her on the lips. "I know I need to pull out of you," he said, "and should have before I came. But, I just had to know how this felt. To lay in the after sex glow, still in you, and cuddling your body to me." "I don't mind," she sighed. "I may in a few months, but now, I'm enjoying this too much. I've never had an experience this wonderful before and I too want to enjoy it as long as possible."