Thread: The Ride
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

It was nearing ten at night when the group pulled up to a small, out of the way motel with it's neon "Vacancy" light flashing. It was one of the places they stayed at when they were out and about and knew the rooms to be clean and cheap. The night manager recognized them and welcomed them with a friendly wave and a "Hi". Danielle watched as first Lincoln got a room for both he and Vatishia. Next was Toby for he and Nikki. John gladly paid next for a room to share with Destiny and Sage while Fox and Tyler argued over who was going to pay for the room they were sharing with Truly. Finally having enough of their arguing, Truly stepped up and had it paid for before they even realized that there room was paid for. It wasn't until she pushed the two out the door saying, "It ain't like you two aren't going to get laid," did they even notice that she had the room key in her hand. This left the old man smiling and half way laughing uncontrollably, while Danielle and Gage stepped aside for the trio.

Danielle smiled as Gage put his hand out for her to go first. "I'm sorry folks," the older man said, "but there's only one room left. I'll give it to you for half price if the two of you don't mind sharing." "I'm ok with that," she said, a bashful smile spreading across her face. "I fine with it too," he said, smiling as well. "You'll have to forgive which room it is," the old man said as he grabbed the only key left on the keyboard. "Don't tell me," Gage said with a light chuckle, "the honeymoon suite." It was then Danielle's turn to hold back a laugh when the manager gave an embarrassing look and nodded "yes".

Danielle closely followed Gage into the room. Since both of them had stayed at this motel before, they knew that the room was larger than the rest. Even the bed was larger. She couldn't keep from laughing when he turned the light on and it gave off a romantic glow. She stepped inside and heard the door close. She turned to see him now standing about half way in the room. He rolled his eyes and gave a half laugh as he said, "I guess even fate is working with our friends in getting us together." She felt her cheeks flush as she said, "I'm glad it is." The next thing she knew, she was pressed against his chest, his large arms wrapped around her smaller body, and his mouth hovering just above hers. "It's about damn time," he said huskily before kissing her deeply.

Gage lightly released Danielle, but didn't let her go completely. "You know how long I've wanted to do that," he asked. "As long as I've wanted you too," she answered. He again pulled her to him for another deep kiss. This time he felt her arms go around his neck and felt her pulling him ever closer. She moaned lightly as his hands went from her back to her ass. He lightly gripped her legs and pulled her up to him. He felt her long legs wrap around his waist. She was tall for a women, but he could still easily rest his chin on her head, making her just a few inches shorter than he.

Gage playfully nipped at Danielle's neck as she tilted her head back. With her legs around his waist and his arms around her chest, this kept her from falling backwards. She felt light in his arms; as if he wasn't holding her up at all. She moaned as he sucked on her ear. He felt the heat from her womanhood growing on his stomach. His own manhood was painfully throbbing to be freed. Carefully, he laid her on the bed and hovered just above her. With one hand supporting him, his other one slipped under the bottom of her spaghetti strapped shirt. He wasn't surprised when he felt the warm flesh of her breasts instead of a bra. He had been suspicious of it all day long. He pushed it up and over her perfectly firm breasts; they were just right for fitting into his large hands.

Gage hungrily licked at Danielle's hardened nipples just before playfully nipping them. He set his dark brown eyes on her light sky blue ones and said, "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower to get rid of this road dirt. Would you like to join me?" Even in the low light he could see her eyes sparkling with delight as she almost yelled, "yes". He then pulled her up from the bed. Once again he kissed her as they began to strip each other of their clothes.

Once in the shower, Danielle couldn't help but have second thoughts after seeing the size of Gage. He was rock hard and was bigger than any man she had ever been with. He must have sensed her hesitation because he lifted her chin so that their eyes met. "I'll go slow and easy," he huskily said, "and I'll make sure that your so wet that I slip in smoothly. Okay." She nodded her head "yes" and pulled his mouth to hers. For some time they stood there, letting the water cascade over them as they kissed.

Danielle moaned as she felt Gage's finger slip in her. She returned his kiss just as deeply as he gave it. She felt his thumb as it rub her clit. "Gage," she panted as he kissed his way down her neck. She gripped his shoulders hard, digging her nails into them, as she felt herself climax; hard. She could barely stand as he kissed his way down her stomach. She felt that if she hadn't had a hold of his shoulders by the time he made it to her wanting womanhood, she would have fell over. "Gage," she silently screamed as his tongue flicked at her swollen clit. She fell back against the shower wall as he pressed his face harder against her, eating her fully. By the time he stood back up and looked her in the eyes, she was completely wet and wanted him desperately.

Before she knew it, Danielle had her back pressed hard against the shower wall. Gage had lifted her up and was now easing her onto him. She felt him slip in and lightly bit her lower lip. The pain was not bad, but there was a little. She laid her head on his shoulders, but then jerk back up as she slipped a little further down on him. Like a flooded river reaching it cresting point, she felt the tears about to break. When he lowered her completely onto him, the tears flowed freely. "I'm sorry," he whispered softly. She knew that it would hurt some and nodded her head, letting him know that she was "okay". He kissed away her tears before kissing her deeply.

Gage began to move slowly in Danielle. And the more he did, the wetter she became. Soon her soft moans filled the shower and his ears. He pushed her a littler against the wall. In doing so, he pushed himself harder and further in. She softly gasped as he fully stretched her around him. Her smiled warmed his heart and it made him quicken his pace more. Her panting grew louder as he pushed harder and harder into her. He roughly kissed her shoulder as he pushed hard one last time before releaseing himself.

Gage felt Danielle's arms tighten around his neck. He watched her as she tried desperately to catch her breathe. Her smile showed him that she was fine. "I didn't kill ya," he half laughed. "No," she laughed back as he held her close. "Shall we dry off and try it again on the bed," he softly asked as he placed his forehead against her own. "MMM," she purred, "sounds good to me."