Thread: The Ride
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Married Couple

Chapter Four

It was around nine that night when Danielle and Gage returned to their suite. Even though she was twenty-five, she still couldn't keep from gigling like a school girl at the fact that it was the honeymoon suite they had been given. She stood next to the bed, wrapped tightly in his arms as he held her close. "This feels so good," he said, "too be able to finally show you my feelings." He released her just enough for her to tilt her head back and look him in the eyes. "I know the feeling," she said. "I've wanted for so long to be held in your arms." She wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned down and covered her mouth with his. She eagerly accepted the passion he offered.

Danielle stood before Gage and teasingly stripped away her clothes. She wiggled her hips around seductively as he watched her from the chair he sat in. He reached out to touch her and she slapped his hand. A wicked grin spread across her face as she said, "No touching, remember. I get to do all the touching tonight. You just sit back and watch." She watched his hands clinch into tight fists as he restrained himself from touching. "Why did I agree to this," he asked through clench teeth. She could tell the denial of her body was really working on him. "Don't worry, baby," she said as she got on her knees and began removing his boots, "you'll get to do all kinds of touching shortly. Just be patient, sweetie." She giggled again as he let out a light growl.

Once his boots and socks were gone, Danielle seductively removed Gage's belt with her teeth. She heard him moan as she pulled the belt from his pants and tossed it aside. He then groaned as she unzipped his pants and gently touched him through the boxers he wore. She lightly worked him to complete hardness. Carefully, she removed his pants and boxers before leaning her soft, smooth belly against his hardness as she removed his shirt. Now both completely naked, she allowed him to kiss her, but kept his hands away from her body. "God, woman," he groaned, "are you trying to kill me or what?"

Gage watched through a sex induced haze as Danielle kissed her way down his stomach and too his harden manhood. He tilted his head back and sucked in a deep breathe as she lowered her mouth onto him. His eyes rolled back into his head as the warmth of her mouth moved on him. He had had a few other woman do this to him, but none of them seemed to enjoy it like she did. Even now, she softly moaned as her tongue twirled around his cock and her mouth moved up and down on him. She couldn't take it fully in due to his size, but she made sure her mouth made love to what she could take in.

Gage gripped the arms of the chair as Danielle continued to suck him. "I'm gonna cum soon if you don't stop," he moaned. But he knew what her answer would be. It would be the same as it had been last night. Sure enough, she kept sucking him until he filled her mouth with his cum. His hands automatically went to her head and held her there until she swallowed every last drop of him. She smiled at him as she wiped the coners of her mouth and then licked her finger seductively at him. "My turn," he said huskily as he leaned forward and kiss her.

After laying her on the bed, Gage kissed his way down Danielle, stopping to suckle at each of her lucious breasts. He spread her legs widely and softly kissed her swollen clit before teasing it with his toungue. He looked over her slender body as he did and watched her eyes close from pleasure. He couldn't keep from smiling as she gripped the pillow behind her head as he plundged his tongue deeply into her. She moaned lightly as he felt her release on his tongue. He slipped two fingers in her as he continued the assault on her throbbing clit. He felt the warmth and wettness on his fingers as he moved them in her. He wanted more than anything to be in her, but he would please her just as she had him. Besides, he was just starting to get hard again. He let her cum a few more times, making completely sure she was ready, as well as herself, before kissing his way back up her stomach.